Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

what would you like to see for paws?

recolors of previous paw items 0.036496350364964 3.6% [ 5 ]
older gaia fashions made for paws (KEIKO'S CAKE PLS AND THANK) 0.4963503649635 49.6% [ 68 ]
new original items made only for paws 0.46715328467153 46.7% [ 64 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Kawaii Bunny

12,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
gaia i kinda hate you rn tbh not gonna lie
maybe you need a tutor to teach your how to properly use plural forms of words
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

there are currently 31723 items on gaia online
759 are for animals
that includes hairstyles, food, fur, and other miscellaneous items

i understand that the animal bases came earlier this year
but this is kinda pathetic.
humans get like 3-5 items a day in the cash shop while animals are lucky to get 1 every week or two
(and it will most likely come in some stupid rig)
if you're having trouble making items, hear our ideas! make a poll like you did for humans!
i really don't like being treated like some last resort side project you guys had before you decided to dump all those heavy duty gold gens.

and also please fix this thanks
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Manly Werewolf

I was expecting a bunch of [Animal] items given that the second global tier/first GoFusion item reward was "New Animal Items". It would have been a good way to introduce new items that don't necessarily (but might, if some users are impatient) require GC. I'm disappointed, but hey, maybe the reward just guaranteed that every GoFusion update would have at least one [Animal] item? That's not too bad.

Magical Strawberry

My feelings on the subject exactly.
paws get treated worse than male human bases.
and they get treated really poorly. emotion_facepalm

Kawaii Bunny

12,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
sterek
I was expecting a bunch of [animal] items given that the second global tier/first GoFusion item reward was "New Animal Items". It would have been a good way to introduce new items that don't necessarily (but might, if some users are impatient) require GC. I'm disappointed, but hey, maybe the reward just guaranteed that every GoFusion update would have at least one [animal] item? That's not too bad.

i feel lied to by gaia now because of that
if you're gonna release ONE item, then tell us it's one item per update!
do not mislead me into thinking that i will have a several new items to work for when i log in ; ^ ;
but tbh this problem goes beyond go fusion
it's the fact that humans get several new items a day and animals hardly get anything in comparison

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Bunny

12,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
inkypon

omg slay me with your comparison
you're right emotion_0A0 emotion_sweatdrop

Restoring Spirit

My mule is an animal and at first I was sooooo excited to finally see some more items for animals released until I clicked on the announcement. Especially because I had already seen that item in the marketplace. emotion_facepalm Ugh, and animal items are so expensive too because there's so few of them!

Feral Traveler

The amount of disappointment when I look into the Cash Shop on a daily basis only to find NO NEW [ANIMAL] ITEMS. It crushes me. :c
I was so excited with the new base (and finally being a cute little fawn!) and at one point not long ago Gaia was pretty steady at delivering items for the [Animal] base that it was actually fun for good moment there. But I dunno what happened because now we only have 1 item in a month. It's both disappointing and frustrating.

Manly Werewolf

bunny booties
sterek
I was expecting a bunch of [animal] items given that the second global tier/first GoFusion item reward was "New Animal Items". It would have been a good way to introduce new items that don't necessarily (but might, if some users are impatient) require GC. I'm disappointed, but hey, maybe the reward just guaranteed that every GoFusion update would have at least one [animal] item? That's not too bad.

i feel lied to by gaia now because of that
if you're gonna release ONE item, then tell us it's one item per update!
do not mislead me into thinking that i will have a several new items to work for when i log in ; ^ ;
but tbh this problem goes beyond go fusion
it's the fact that humans get several new items a day and animals hardly get anything in comparison

I think we get the right animal/human item ratio based on how many people actually use the bases, but unfortunately, it also prevents users from "converting" to animal bases due to the lack of items. GoFusion was the perfect opportunity to introduce animal items that would appeal to people against spending GC on the bases. |8

Spirit

Demographic.

Gaia isn't going to s**t out 3-5 animal items a day until animal items are just as profitable.

And yeah.

The wording on the announcement made me believe there were multiple non-recolor animal items

Demonic Knight

16,800 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
I know, I was so disappointed when I saw there was only one item. Mind you it's an item that I really want, (I am currently questing it), but it's still a bit of a let down cat_gonk

Animals need more items, especially affordable items and accessories.

Magical Strawberry

bunny booties
inkypon

People are saying they wouldn't shell out 3-5 animal items a day
(which noone is asking them to) because it isnt profitable
but I'm not even talking about the cash shop
I mean gofushion in general
there are only 2 animal items in it out of the 100 human items.
gofushion is an opportunity to add new animal items for people who cant afford gcash
and gaia isnt losing money on it.

Kawaii Bunny

12,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Riot Jinx
Demographic.

Gaia isn't going to s**t out 3-5 animal items a day until animal items are just as profitable.

And yeah.

The wording on the announcement made me believe there were multiple non-recolor animal items

if gaia made more animal items more people would convert and purchase more items for their paw
i don't even want them to purge out 3-5 animal items a day,
things are kinda ridiculous for humans right now, you guys have too many choices and it's overwhelming
many of us (paws) would be happy with one new item a week. either in the gold or cash shop or go fusion

High-functioning Hoarder

23,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Animals don't even get freebies with the frequency human avatars do. There are none in the Beach Party event, even though I'm absolutely positive people with animal avatars contributed to the kickstarter.

Kawaii Bunny

12,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
inkypon
bunny booties
inkypon

gofushion is an opportunity to add new animal items for people who cant afford gcash

gosh are there really 100 go fusion items?? gonk
and animals have 2?? jesus gaia what is your problem burning_eyes
and if gaia really did put of 3-5 animal items a day (and made them limited)
they would make so much money imo

Magical Strawberry

bunny booties
inkypon
bunny booties
inkypon

gosh are there really 100 go fusion items?? gonk
and animals have 2?? jesus gaia what is your problem burning_eyes
and if gaia really did put of 3-5 animal items a day (and made them limited)
they would make so much money imo

Yeah im only certain that there are over 100
because there is some guy with the achievement for crafting 100 gofushion items
I'd be happy with just one a day really
or two a week or something
better than what we are getting. emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items