Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Elder

I think someone deleted a post o_O

Seems like the threads in the lower half of the forum are more neglected.

Kitten

i'm usually in the SF, GCD, or Pokemon forums...but i'm mostly just lurking.

i don't really go anywhere else. too scared to leave home.

O.G. Elder

hadrosaurid

There's a pokemon forum? o__o

Well actually... I really shouldn't be surprised. xD

Kitten

`Nina
hadrosaurid

There's a pokemon forum? o__o

Well actually... I really shouldn't be surprised. xD

it was in the Hot Topics section for like...months. rofl

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I tried to make the GCD my home at one point but I guess I got a little intimidated. I post here more often now that I'm a more active poster. The Lifestyle Discussion is a great fit for me though smile

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Ironically, me coming to the GCD is an attempt to broaden my forum horizons. When I left the Chatterbox, I immediately latched onto the AF and haven't looked outside it except for certain threads here and there. And the roleplaying forums, but that's beside the point.

I'm discovering that it's a whole new world outside the AF, full of interesting people who can do more than chatter and draw. Maybe I'll take a field trip into one of those obscure forums at some point...

O.G. Elder

November Days
I tried to make the GCD my home at one point but I guess I got a little intimidated. I post here more often now that I'm a more active poster. The Lifestyle Discussion is a great fit for me though smile

Awh please don't be intimidated. There are some pricks in the GCD but a lot of us are quite friendly!

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Ilafatyu
Ironically, me coming to the GCD is an attempt to broaden my forum horizons. When I left the Chatterbox, I immediately latched onto the AF and haven't looked outside it except for certain threads here and there. And the roleplaying forums, but that's beside the point.

I'm discovering that it's a whole new world outside the AF, full of interesting people who can do more than chatter and draw. Maybe I'll take a field trip into one of those obscure forums at some point...
whatever you do
don't explore into this forum

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/fanfiction/f.95/

Lionheart

I go everywhere.
I've been in Fashion, GCD, CB, Mini Shops, GE, LI, LD, Comp/Tech, Barton Town, Q&A, and heck, even GD.

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Teh Savior
Ilafatyu

whatever you do
don't explore into this forum

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/fanfiction/f.95/

I didn't know there was a fanfiction subforum. -click-

Wha... What is... Why? o____o

Nah, I'm kidding. I'm not much into fanfiction, but I'm not violently allergic to it. Just the rabid writers of terrible fanfictions that break characters and so on. I'll take your advice, since that's probably all that's there.
I'm an SFer deep down. That's only ever been my home forum, though I do pop in GCD from time to time. The only other public forum I've begun to frequent is Picture Post since I'm an artist.

Other than that, I keep to a few guilds and whichever forums I mod, so I suppose I neglect certain forums. I'm not super adventurous, I guess sweatdrop But does that mean they are neglected overall? I do know some forums are slower than others, just because it's the nature of those forums, so I'm not sure I'd call them neglected.

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
We definitely aren't lacking in a variety of forums!

While I mainly lurk these days, I spend the majority of my time in GCD and CB. I look in SF a lot, but I don't ever post. ninja GCD has been my home forum since 05 (I just can't quit you!) and I like CB because I don't feel any pressure when posting or making a topic there.

I tend to shy away from ones that have very specific subforums. Like, the Music forum and all its subforums really intimidate me. xd

O.G. Elder

Reichiru Tomoe
We definitely aren't lacking in a variety of forums!

While I mainly lurk these days, I spend the majority of my time in GCD and CB. I look in SF a lot, but I don't ever post. ninja GCD has been my home forum since 05 (I just can't quit you!) and I like CB because I don't feel any pressure when posting or making a topic there.

I tend to shy away from ones that have very specific subforums. Like, the Music forum and all its subforums really intimidate me. xd

I have never even heard of a Music subforum. gonk

Cluttered Gaian

Over the years, I've been to almost every forum, just to check it out! Only actually posted in half of them, though. And I can only claim to actually frequent a few of them right now. I'll pop into places I don't usually like to find something to quickly post in for gold, though.
But what I have learned is that I'm spoiled by the GCD, because I like having a fast-moving subforum that still lets a person be read easily. 3nodding

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I'm usually here, SF, WF, AD and its subforms, A/M/C and its subforums, Minishops and its subforums, Pets, and Food & Drink. Sometimes, I'm in zOMG!, MoGa, or the Exchange. I'm never in the GD or Sports.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff