Welcome to Gaia! ::

WHy was Edmund disqualified during the Gaian Olympics? I missed the whole event and I'm trying to piece it together from pics I've found. Also, what was the reason for having that random cheering blonde lady sprite? Did he try to molest her or something? (I wouldn't put it past him.) sweatdrop
I don't think he actually molested her.. but it's possible that they did something.. nawty. eek
Alraune
I don't think he actually molested her.. but it's possible that they did something.. nawty. eek

they agreed to do it,i bet
konin-san
Alraune

Naw. I don't know who woul wanna do it with Edmund....
Edmund hit on 'Chick' (Thats her name apparently) and then vanessa got involved and Edmund got in deep s**t. xd
He i seen that sprite. She looks mad.
++[Shady.Jane]++
konin-san
Alraune

Naw. I don't know who woul wanna do it with Edmund....

your right,hes ugly as hell an hes to uptight

Magic Genius

Version 2.0
Edmund hit on 'Chick' (Thats her name apparently) and then vanessa got involved and Edmund got in deep s**t. xd
xd
Version 2.0

Lol! Does anyone have any screenshots of this?
Yamino Tenshi
Version 2.0

Lol! Does anyone have any screenshots of this?
I dont unfortunately... I can get images of 'Chick' and Vanessa though
I have them, thanks! I was jut wondering if anyone knows the actual dialogue that took place, if there was any?

Shaggy Member

Naughty....
Yamino Tenshi
I have them, thanks! I was jut wondering if anyone knows the actual dialogue that took place, if there was any?
There wasnt any.

Edmund looks at 'Chick'
Vanessa appears behind Edmund.
Edmund doesnt notice and continues to oogle 'Chick'
Vanessa looks pissed off.
Edmund notices and looks at Vanessa.
'Chick' looks at Edmunds back.
Edmund gets disqualified.

Thats about it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items