Welcome to Gaia! ::

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
User ImageUser Image

★·.·´¯`·.·★ тнerapy ιѕ ѕpeedιe'ѕ вrand new drυg, dancιng wιтн тнe devιl'ѕ paѕт нaѕ never вeen тoo ғυn ★·.·´¯`·.·★

There's an item with a description that says "Show me where it hurts" and that is actually the title of a Garbage song. Not really a blatant reference, but it did catch my eye. Wish I could remember what item it was emo

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ιт'ѕ вeттer oғғ тнan тryιng тo тaĸe a вυlleт ғroм a gυn and ѕнe crιeѕ: нey вaвy can yoυ вleed lιĸe мe? ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
viscountice
Thanks! Maybe I'll try to compile an actual list/guide sometime.
”We're going off tonight to kick out every light; take anything we want, drink everything in sight
We're going till the world stops turning while we burn it to the ground tonight”

For Vocaloid references? That'd be cool whee

There's also the ____ Melody series (Happy/Classic/Tragic/Perky), very obviously Miku based; the Vocal Headphones which I forget what song(s?) they're referencing but I know it's Vocaloid, and I'm pretty sure there was a black/yellow/white item that was a very obvious shout-out to Rin and Len, but the name escapes me right now sweatdrop

User Image

Ice-Cold Star

Vampire Enthusiast Allie
User ImageUser Image

★·.·´¯`·.·★ тнerapy ιѕ ѕpeedιe'ѕ вrand new drυg, dancιng wιтн тнe devιl'ѕ paѕт нaѕ never вeen тoo ғυn ★·.·´¯`·.·★

There's an item with a description that says "Show me where it hurts" and that is actually the title of a Garbage song. Not really a blatant reference, but it did catch my eye. Wish I could remember what item it was emo

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ιт'ѕ вeттer oғғ тнan тryιng тo тaĸe a вυlleт ғroм a gυn and ѕнe crιeѕ: нey вaвy can yoυ вleed lιĸe мe? ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Aw, we'll find it eventually!

Ice-Cold Star

Nanzzy-chan

Oh, yes! Those are just straight Miku, no songs.
I love yellow, so I'd definitely like to find out what the Rin/Len item is.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
viscountice
Oh, yes! Those are just straight Miku, no songs.
I love yellow, so I'd definitely like to find out what the Rin/Len item is.
”We're going off tonight to kick out every light; take anything we want, drink everything in sight
We're going till the world stops turning while we burn it to the ground tonight”

Agh, I can't for the life of me remember the name... Wait, let me consult TekTek~

Edit: Well, there's Vocaltude, which is a Len item, but I thought we had something from Rin or one of her songs too... I wish I remembered emotion_facepalm

User Image

Sinbbus's Wife

Sparkling Fairy

42,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Magical Girl 50
The last post on page one are items related to music, but i believe they have vocoloids under videogames.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Miss Miss not only references the Kpop girl group SNSD/Girls' Generation, it's also a nod to their most recent Korean album's title song Mr. Mr.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

I never realized how many items had Florence + The Machine lyrics. (She's my absolute fav. i stg her music is like a religious experience in it of itself. )

Ode to the Studio Killer is an homage to "Ode to the Bouncer" by Studio Killers.

And Yakisoba Dare has the lyrics to Dare by Gorillaz as well as poses based on Noodle.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I have no idea what item it is but there's one with "This is just a punk rock song, created for the people who can see somethin's wrong!" in the description and that's a reference to a bad religion song.

Ice-Cold Star

Banditkitty85
The last post on page one are items related to music, but i believe they have vocoloids under videogames.

omg that guide is awesome, thank you for the link!!

Shirtless Felis catus

24,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Aerobat is a reference to Theme Song by The Aquabats!. Watch me every week on my teevee show. is the item description. Definitely my favorite reference item.

Indomitable Bro

butterflys lament is referencing oblivion by grimes, i believe? that one's my fave c:

Spoopy Loiterer

SDPlus #485 Runcible Spoon Renewal's description:

"Into the sea, you and me!" The Cure-The Lovecats
Lobster Claw has lyrics from B-52's Rock Lobster.

emotion_awesome heart

Everyday Cat

Pretty sure Heart x Mind is parodying the lyrics of M-Flo's Love Me After 12 AM. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

On my phone so YouTube won't load, so lyrics instead gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces