Welcome to Gaia! ::

PorkWizard! That's a fairly new user, too, and they still log on.
What do you guys think of this? How would you
react if it was your name?

Edit: God dammit..

I KNOW PORK WIZARD WAS AN ADMIN JOKE. I USED IT AS AN EXAMPLE.
DON'T LET IT DETER YOU FROM DISCUSSION.

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
HELL YEAH! I'M FUGGIN FAMOUS! ^.^

Try again.
Porkwizard was a username taken in response to the mini comic featuring the Pork Wizard who got angry at greedy little Rina's attempt to open the sealeds before they should have been looked at. The admins have been using the name as a joke for a while now.
i would feel awesome
Pork wizard is from a mini comic, he's what comes out if you pen your letter early.

I'd probably giggle and get back to my business.

To really get your name around, you win the AvA or profile of the month or something.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I would be like, wtf ,they personalize the announcements now!?
If I was a newbie I'd think that I was the only one that got the announcement.
Triskdaemon
Porkwizard was a username taken in response to the mini comic featuring the Pork Wizard who got angry at greedy little Rina's attempt to open the sealeds before they should have been looked at. The admins have been using the name as a joke for a while now.

I know, but don't let it stir you from the discussion.

Professional Novice

Actually, PorkWizard comes from the time they were taking spaces out of our usernames. "PorkWizard" was a made up example name to show what we could do with our names.

After that someone created a mule named Pork Wizard to be funny. Then the admins made the comic about the "Pork Wizard" in the sealed evelopes. So, It's just a name they use to represent anyone, like John Doe.

It's also not name dropping since they were not using it to make themselves look good or important by association with said Pork Wizard.

Aren't you glad I was here to clear that up?

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I would probably gasp and not believe it.
Whoever made that mule must feel so special now. XP
I'd stop in and join the conversation just to see what happens.
KaylaGalela
Actually, PorkWizard comes from the time they were taking spaces out of our usernames. "PorkWizard" was a made up example name to show what we could do with our names.

After that someone created a mule named Pork Wizard to be funny. Then the admins made the comic about the "Pork Wizard" in the sealed evelopes. So, It's just a name they use to represent anyone, like John Doe.

It's also not name dropping since they were not using it to make themselves look good or important by association with said Pork Wizard.

Aren't you glad I was here to clear that up?
No. I am not.
I used it as an EXAMPLE. SO WE CAN DISCUSS.
I personally'd be:
"Why yes! I was mentioned!'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas