Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, so I was in the GAVsim program creating some guy for my other account. And I was actually serious about it at first because my other acount needs a look, but then next thing you know I click on Create Avatar button and he has no pants on! So it was wierd and kinda funny, so I went along with the naked look and started making him like some sort of slave. Here is the picture, I saved it to my photobucket album.
User Image
What are your comments on this? Do you think it is funny? Has it ever happened to you? Discuss.
Eh, If it actually worked on Gaia it'd be pretty funny, but since it's just the GAVSim, it's not all that excellent.

Mind-boggling Mage

My comments? My comments is that if you will ever get that avatar, PM me and ill put you in my house xd
How did you make this happen? Just the shackles and devil tail?
That is amusing xd

I haven't had anything happen like that to me before, but I have had a couple amusing avatar glitches on my main account that I hadn't ever seen before.
I have seen a picture of a naked GAIAN before Cicatriz. sweatdrop
Isilvara
My comments? My comments is that if you will ever get that avatar, PM me and ill put you in my house xd

No problem...

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

"Two hands there, son."

Seems like he needs that censor-bar Donation Item that crops up in the suggestions every month ^^;
MistressMinako
"Two hands there, son."

Seems like he needs that censor-bar Donation Item that crops up in the suggestions every month ^^;

Ya. I wonder if it works with the girls, because with the nightmare Bustier or however you spell that it clearly shows parts of the avies boobs.
When I first joined there was a glitch on Gaia that did the same (although they actually had no hair and eyes, bit freaky that wink ).

Various glitches have unclothes avatars over the months.. the ghostie and gift box have done some interesting things to avatars xd
<center>I had the same thing happen to me when I was creating a male avatar for a friend. surprised Needless to say, we had quite the giggle over it.</center>
Anichan
When I first joined there was a glitch on Gaia that did the same (although they actually had no hair and eyes, bit freaky that wink ).

Various glitches have unclothes avatars over the months.. the ghostie and gift box have done some interesting things to avatars xd

*cough* Irate Camel *cough* xd
Anichan

The ghosties have so many glitches. xd
Is that an avi edit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas