Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes, I am Nightly_fire. The current creator of N-Corp. [made to help gaia, also a rp guild]. I'd rather not explain what happen, I could get in trouble if I did [to my Nightly_fire account], anyway I have more info and corrected info on N-Corp.

Current Donor(s)-
~HM girl - 15,000g eek
-The rest was whipped with the problem of my old account. I will repay the others who donated.

I believe that this time I still need 5k. Plus a little more for the ID cards and cloths [ATTENTION: the cloths aren't gaia useable cloths, they are avy edits that go into your siggy. And I'm not using SykoSilver's edits.] All gold I get from now until April 20th will be used toward N-Corp. [that's when my real account is useable again].

Whets is N-Corp.?
N-Corp. is a guild on gaia to help the users, and watch over activity [such as the Gambino and V sister incident]. THIS WONT be teamed with mods or Admins. We aren't assisting them. Our job is to observe the actions of users during events when the gaia team is swamped, and if there is a problem, then we report it to a mod.. We will not act as we are gaia staff nor tell the users that we are, that would be a imposter. We aren't connected to the gaia staff. As of now the idea of N-Corp. could change depending on the Mods. or Admins reaction to this, if it does chage and you want your gold back, then by all means sure. Also N-corp. is a role play guild, well part of it, and a game. Ah this sounds confusing, I'll list the basics.

What does N-Corp. do.
~Help gaian's, as a concern citizen would do
~Try and decipher events [Ex. try and figure out who shot Gambino]
~Make NvL (A real MMORPG, different subject PM for more info)
~Role play in the progress

ANY Mod. or Admin that see's this and has a problem with it, please tell me. I wont accept the donation trades until I have an ok by one of you. I don't risk getting rebanned.

Rules:
-No flaming
-Dont be rude
-Respect others
-All the Gaia rules and ToS
Isnt that a bit ambitious and kinda pompous trying to establish yourself as the No.1 source of gaia event info? I dont get why you need Mod approval...
Gaians like to make their own theories and dont need to be told what to think by a guild... sweatdrop Otherwise, Good luck with your guild, but dont expect any official support...
D.Darko
Isnt that a bit ambitious and kinda pompous trying to establish yourself as the No.1 source of gaia event info? I dont get why you need Mod approval...
Gaians like to make their own theories and dont need to be told what to think by a guild... sweatdrop Otherwise, Good luck with your guild, but dont expect any official support...

-I dont want offical support
-We aren't here to prove everyone wrong on theory's
-I was banned before, I want an approval first
sweatdrop
COunt me In.... Send me a link to the guild page!

Edit: when you have it that is.... Here is a way to pass money from one to another.... Send an item to them with them giveing the money!
Rain-claws
COunt me In.... Send me a link to the guild page!

Edit: when you have it that is.... Here is a way to pass money from one to another.... Send an item to them with them giveing the money!

Ok, it will be up around April 20th
ninja Mods!?! ninja
Where art thou

Heart Rogue

*Blinks* Um...if the Mods need help I'm sure they'd just add more Mods. So let the Mods do their job and just enjoy yourself. This is just my opinion. Don't take it too seriously if this is what you enjoy doing on Gaia ^^.
Nanashi_0
*Blinks* Um...if the Mods need help I'm sure they'd just add more Mods. So let the Mods do their job and just enjoy yourself. This is just my opinion. Don't take it too seriously if this is what you enjoy doing on Gaia ^^.

I will do it anyway because I can stare

Heart Rogue

Nittie
Nanashi_0

Okay, I can eat ice cream for dinner every night because I can. But does that mean I SHOULD do it?
Nanashi_0
Nittie
Nanashi_0

Okay, I can eat ice cream for dinner every night because I can. But does that mean I SHOULD do it?

So, I will do it anyway

Heart Rogue

Nittie
Nanashi_0
Nittie
Nanashi_0

So, I will do it anyway

Right, that's your choice. Have a good time with it ^^.
Bah.

C-Corp is already made, and is better >=O
I seem to recall you attempting to start N-Corp while in ACG. Some of the things you planned on doing were againsts the TOS, were they not? Do you plan to carry any of those things over to this guild?
people he doesnt want mod to help him or anything like that. he is just verifying what the use of the gold will be for once/if he starts taking donations and the mods to acknowledge this so he doesnt get banned again. stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff