Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generally speaking do you think the idea of the Mystery Ticket was a good idea or a bad idea?

Good Idea 0.10897435897436 10.9% [ 17 ]
Bad Idea 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 84 ]
Undecided 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 36 ]
Because poll 0.12179487179487 12.2% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 156 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Lupine Labtech

This is some crazy s**t.

Tipsy Genius

Madam Ace
The person in charge of pricing is probably hella turnt up because this is ridiculous.

Buy in Cash Shop for $950

The one in Verge is $900, but you have to spend $100 to get in... so essentially $1000.

??????????

The fact that the Club Verge ticket is less expensive (not counting membership) is probably a reaction to the "what the ******** is our reward if you're selling all the CV items in LV a few days later" feedback, and I'm pretty ok with that. Club Verge is a super flawed feature, but small discounts are a step in the right direction, at least.

As for the additional $100 membership, I think it's safe to assume that most people willing to buy a $900 item are already Club Verge members anyway--and if they're not, a potential $50 discount on future expensive releases might be a good incentive for people to spend that $100 now.

Overall, it's not bad marketing. Doesn't mean I'm tempted or that I agree with the price, though. (The Win Gaia bundle is still worth more proportionally to its GC value.)

Lonely Dabbler

I'm not surprised by the markup on the CS mystery ticket, but wow 50$ more? That's freaking insane. burning_eyes

Although I'm thinking the reason for the discount could be a perk to people who join Verge. Verge was implemented to be some benefit to those who spend quite a bit on Gaia.

Loyal Wolf

12,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
waaaay too expensive for a pixel ticket.

Profitable Prophet

Updated. You can now pull Mystery Tickets from the Antique Trunk rig.
Linshon

who won the ticket? o.o

Profitable Prophet

xCygnus
Linshon

who won the ticket? o.o

Says it on the item description that they are inside the rig.

Lunatic

I am stunned how a person actually bought this. But even more stunned how someone is buying the ticket for rainbow ticket + lupus ticket and a halo. What is the logic of this since you can only win ONE of the tickets inside the person offered already...

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
While I think the price itself is insane, I have no issue with it being cheaper in Verge. There have really not been any real perks, so a discount is rather nice.
Now....if I had $900 dollars to blow, or even $650 as the sale price would be apparently, I'd be buying me a decent flash for my camera. I could personally never spend more that $15 on one virtual item, so I find the pricetag on the ticket insane, especially when the Win Gaia bundle has a bunch more items, and tickets in that, at least I feel, are way more worth it. I know I'd be able to use all of those three tickets in a way, however with this range I'd not be interested in half of them.

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Is the more expensive price tag in the CS really intentional? emotion_facepalm

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Vannequin
Incentive to go buy from Verge dramallama

Though I wonder how rare a drop those mystery tickets are from Antique trunk

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Slick Southpaw
Vannequin
Incentive to go buy from Verge dramallama

Though I wonder how rare a drop those mystery tickets are from Antique trunk

Probably as rare as the Citrine ticket from Project Oldschool (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Profitable Prophet

Update 3: Mystery Ticket taken from the Cash Shop

Wilderness Otaku

23,125 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Evolution Debut 250
it called bad move for the new mystery tickets... so always garbage is a old tickets. mad

Beloved Stargazer

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ask-the-staff-20-oct-2014/t.94539493_58/#58

I tried. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces