Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Kin

21,150 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Strawberry-Fappuccino
Does anyone know if we should click it or just let it be? I have three I haven't done anything to yet. xD

Would you mind sending me one? I missed that day XD

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
I can't believe how expensive they are in the MP! I was lucky enough to get one, but a lot of users missed their chance.

Same thing happened with the St Patrick's Day item Touch O' Green. It was only available for such a short time, that I missed grabbing one. crying

I wonder if Gaia will release Mystery Friend again so that more users can grab one and will be able to participate in the summer event that uses them. I hope so.
n o i r i s t

I know, right? I didn't grab one because some users said it was soul-bound and I didn't want to take the chance. Kinda sucks.

Dapper Nerd

What is it exactly?

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
n o i r i s t
I can't believe how expensive they are in the MP! I was lucky enough to get one, but a lot of users missed their chance.

Same thing happened with the St Patrick's Day item Touch O' Green. It was only available for such a short time, that I missed grabbing one. crying

I wonder if Gaia will release Mystery Friend again so that more users can grab one and will be able to participate in the summer event that uses them. I hope so.

The item won't be required to use in the summer event so Gaia won't feel obligated to, but maybe they will.

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
marshmallowcreampie
n o i r i s t

The item won't be required to use in the summer event so Gaia won't feel obligated to, but maybe they will.

I swore I saw Uncle Kenny say that they will, but for the life of me I can't find where this was...

Kawaii Titan

18,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Trainer 150
n o i r i s t
marshmallowcreampie
n o i r i s t

I swore I saw Uncle Kenny say that they will, but for the life of me I can't find where this was...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-news-updates/site-changes/t.63632027_866/#866
"A new plan is already in the works to make those souls worth something again. Hang onto them and keep them close, Summer is right around the corner."

:'D

Golden Gaian

But should we use it? I haven't dared to do anything to mine yet...

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Why did they call it a pegacorn? Isn't the proper term "alicorn"?

Beloved Rabbit

All of you posting here saying that we tried to sell or equip, you didn't actually click the buttons! xp You actually clicked the IMAGE! xp
User Image
THIS IS THE ACTUAL BUTTON!! YOU CLICKED THE IMAGE, NOT THESE BUTTONS! blaugh Clicking this image enables javascript and shows the comic and generates the item! mrgreen Neither of these buttons work! Now wonder! How come an event item and so rare doesn't have a sparkle and how come an event item is sell-able and for about 1 Million freaking Gold!? Since when they became so generous to give 1 million gold for free by a rare event item? neutral
The only button which is the actual button is "Close" button, Rest is just an image! rofl

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
n o i r i s t
marshmallowcreampie
n o i r i s t

The item will be used in the summer event, but it won't be required to be able to participate in the event. I can try to find back the answers I got from Uncle Kenny if you want smile

Edit: I know he answered more than once various questions people had, but here are his answers to some questions I posted in the forums:

Uncle Kenny
lilloulou
On the subject of the souls... now I'm wondering if I should open mine's now and soulbound it to my account or wait to know if the options we choose now will have some consequence later. On the other hand, I'm also wondering until when we can continue pressing on the options to reach the "soul" state. Will it be until this summer or we need to have done it way much before that? I really hope they would at least tells us a little more about these XD

You'll need the soul by the start of the event, doesn't matter which route you take as long as you have the soul bound to your account.

Source

Uncle Kenny
lilloulou
Seeing how things are going, it wouldn't be a bad idea to know if people will ends up left out on the summer event if they don't have their fluff's soul. Personnally, I think it would be a pretty bad move for Gaia to do. Also, I wonder what will happen to all those people which have multiple soulbound fluffs on their accounts considering we are supposed to only need one...

It won't be a requirement to participate, it'll just provide a special something in it. We'll unbind them probably once the event ends (not positive when exactly yet) so they could sell, trash, delete them then but having multiples at the time of the event start won't do anything for them, only one will matter.

Source

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Lyllisa
But should we use it? I haven't dared to do anything to mine yet...

Good question since I had been keeping mine in my inventory because I am afraid to kill or sell it...
;x;

I do not wanna it to die...

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
birdiechaninhikoki747
All of you posting here saying that we tried to sell or equip, you didn't actually click the buttons! xp You actually clicked the IMAGE! xp
User Image
THIS IS THE ACTUAL BUTTON!! YOU CLICKED THE IMAGE, NOT THESE BUTTONS! blaugh Clicking this image enables javascript and shows the comic and generates the item! mrgreen Neither of these buttons work! Now wonder! How come an event item and so rare doesn't have a sparkle and how come an event item is sell-able and for about 1 Million freaking Gold!? Since when they became so generous to give 1 million gold for free by a rare event item? neutral
The only button which is the actual button is "Close" button, Rest is just an image! rofl

So you will get the item or not if I click on the image?

*wanna make sure*

Beloved Rabbit

Serenitybunny
birdiechaninhikoki747

*wanna make sure*

Well its just an item generator. Like Chance items that you see the images and it generate an item if you win or lose. The only item you're supposed to get is the soul of fluff. the actual fluff item does not exists. So you do get an item... the soul of the fluff. crying

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Serenitybunny
birdiechaninhikoki747
User Image

So you will get the item or not if I click on the image?

*wanna make sure*

You get the same results no matter what option you choose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff