Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Malomy
Pikameu
Is there anyway to get this without spending 150k? I find it really unfair that I didn't get one. Did the grant only show up on a certain page? I looked around Gaia and didn't notice anything.

I want ;____;
I had needles stabbed in me yesterday and I was surprised there was no April Fool's item, but then there was?

If it was on the event page, or supposed to be, it didn't pop up for me either. Stinks...

It was so lameee
I checked that page but at around 1am. The grant wasn't there at the time, and I already had my sticker so I didn't check again later. sad
Oh wellll

Unholy Prophet

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Why are they suddenly worth so much?
Have they said anything about making the item usable?

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Urd Tanzanite
X_wishing_well_X
So when you equip it, it turns into a soul? What? I just got the Pegacorn Fluff.

When you try to equip it, these pop up windows show up telling you the story of how it becomes a soul. It's... it's rather brutal. Those of a cute persuasion are warned.

Ah, I see. :O So, instead of it equipping, it just shows the comic-strip version of its story and then it remains soulbound to you? :O
Thank-you for telling me!

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Does anyone know if we should click it or just let it be? I have three I haven't done anything to yet. xD

Lavish Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sir Zoid
Damn, I was on yesterday but didn't see see the grant on the event page... just my luck.

Same thing happened to me. I feel so dum now sweatdrop and I ain't buying one for 100k!

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Glass Momiji

Some more informations as answered by Uncle Kenny can be found here.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Strawberry-Fappuccino
Does anyone know if we should click it or just let it be? I have three I haven't done anything to yet. xD

According to Uncle Kenny, it doesn't matter how you get there (Cute or Anti-Cute), but you should have a soul bound to your account by the time of the event. And you only need one.

Magical Cat

Shoopuffs

Why are they suddenly worth so much?
Have they said anything about making the item usable?

I believe there was something in the dev notices about them being used in the summer event.

Unholy Prophet

Koohii Monsutaa

I believe there was something in the dev notices about them being used in the summer event.

That is weird I get dev alerts but I didn't see anything. I'll go double check, thanks!

President Pumpkin

15,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Jigo-san
I accidentally clicked the sell button and now it's a soul.
... :c
Anywhere you click on the item would have the same outcome, since it is just one big button

Magical Cat

Shoopuffs
Koohii Monsutaa

That is weird I get dev alerts but I didn't see anything. I'll go double check, thanks!

It was here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-news-updates/site-changes/t.63632027_866/#866
Definitely sucks that this grant wasn't activated on the event page when I got my wing sticker early in the morning. I didn't go back and check the page later in the day because I knew the event was ending. I am not paying that much for one! I hate that the dev stated they'd be worth something later (in the Summer) because that was as good as market manipulation!

Chiaxki's Senpai

How come I can't get this? not once has any mystery box popped up. Was this all for no reason? i've been on like, everyday

Otherworldly Dreamer

20,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
I believe it was just on April Fools' Day.

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Glass Momiji
I believe it was just on April Fools' Day.

I think that's right.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces