Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Survivor

So, there's the;
Pegacorn Fluff - Like Grant
Pegacorn Fluff - Dislike Grant
Soul of Fluff

Am I missing anything?

Also, for everyone who is whining about having a soulbound Item in your inventory, just PM Uncle Kenny and he'll remove it for you. Just note that'll it'll be used later.

Romantic Lover

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
This actually made me kind of sad... I'm glad I didn't do anything with the fluff yet, I will keep it alive for as long as I can.

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
We must avenge these destroyed Pegacorn Fluffs. The Easter Bunny will PAY! cat_scream

If it's true that the Soul Fluffs are going to have some sort of purpose for the summer event, then I'm going to shove mine in his face before giving him a major throw-down. cat_stressed
Then I'm gonna revive that darn thing and give it some well-deserved loves. cat_3nodding

... If only I knew how to bring dead stuff back to life without making them so ominous and evil and stuff. Yeah... I'm kinda working on that, too. cat_sweatdrop

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

I'm still wary of turning any of my Fluffs into Fluff Souls....

Dapper Hunter

10,625 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Bah
I was on yesterday &
didn't find a mystery friend...
FAIL
Now they are 200K?!?!?!
I knew I shouldn't have bought those doctor who items last week...

I AM GONNA MISS THE MYSTERY!?

Did anyone else have a Mystery Fail???
WHY AM I SO DUMB?
Souls are so delicious too yes?!
Time to SELL SELL SELL!

Gambino Cultist

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
Damn, I was on yesterday but didn't see see the grant on the event page... just my luck.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
So if the fluff souls are going to be useful in the summer event, what about the pegacorn that most of us kept alive?

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Wait you mean it doesn't explode.

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Well that's not fair at all. I didn't even see the grant yesterday, and I was in fact on.
I don't wanna have to cough up over 100k for the damned thing, since most probably got it for free.

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
I was on for several HOURS and this never popped up for me, I'm pretty angry. :/

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Is there anyway to get this without spending 150k? I find it really unfair that I didn't get one. Did the grant only show up on a certain page? I looked around Gaia and didn't notice anything.

I want ;____;
I had needles stabbed in me yesterday and I was surprised there was no April Fool's item, but then there was?

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Pikameu
Is there anyway to get this without spending 150k? I find it really unfair that I didn't get one. Did the grant only show up on a certain page? I looked around Gaia and didn't notice anything.

I want ;____;
I had needles stabbed in me yesterday and I was surprised there was no April Fool's item, but then there was?

If it was on the event page, or supposed to be, it didn't pop up for me either. Stinks...

Fluffy Bunny

19,225 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Pamina
Poor fluff!!!

I know! I was so happy when I thought I was getting a new fluff friend. Now I am even happier that I didn't try to equip it because I was too busy collecting eggs. Such a mean joke. crying it can just sit in my inventory now looking cute rather than being an equipped fluff soul. I don't like killing fluffs either, much like many others here.

Savage Glitch

D:

I was moving into a new house, and didn't have a computer/internet yesterday.
and the thing is 200k? So disappointed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces