Welcome to Gaia! ::

blaugh

ya, but it was a scandal none the less
Wasn't that fish place scandal thing a glitch? eek
not a problem, just saying how I felt sweatdrop
KamikazeFinn
Cute Monk
KamikazeFinn
my friends and I were discussing that tonight. the marketplace also doesn't help the gaian economy because we're just circulating the gold instead of giving it to NPCs and giving it back to the system. the amount of donation gold to gambino and sisters for signs and what-nots and the destruction of it all assisted in getting the gaian economy on track.

3nodding

I must admit, it was nice to see this thread here. all these posts about edmund being the sniper or the easter bunny and all this were irritating. it was nice to see something intellectual

Your words have made my day worth smiling about!
Cute Monk
KamikazeFinn
my friends and I were discussing that tonight. the marketplace also doesn't help the gaian economy because we're just circulating the gold instead of giving it to NPCs and giving it back to the system. the amount of donation gold to gambino and sisters for signs and what-nots and the destruction of it all assisted in getting the gaian economy on track.

3nodding

I must admit, it was nice to see this thread here. all these posts about edmund being the sniper or the easter bunny and all this were irritating. it was nice to see something intellectual
KamikazeFinn

3nodding
another theory my friend brought up!

Quote:

Maybe Gambino was in a drug chain...AND THEY ARE HIDING THE DRUGS INSIDE OF OUR PLUSHIES! gonk
KidChaos
PsychodelicPenguin
KidChaos
PsychodelicPenguin
Okay my theory!
The sisters, they look like the hiltons

S e x t a p e

They had a threesome with edmund. Remember how they said in the tower it had a nice look from edmunds store?
The 3 got randy oneday and taped it

Turns out, somehow got into the hands of Gambino and he went mad,
the sisters sent out an assasin, and shot him
Karma got them and the tower fell on them.

Who's fault is that?
Fishies. domokun
That's actually what really happened. I was the one holding the camera.

stare

Edmund most likely has Ian as his b***h servant and Made him tape it.
Well, actually I was watching through the window with another camera. But, it's all the same.

anywho... rolleyes

My question is how did gambino get the tape

I think maybe the two was watching it. And gambino drugged edmund and stole it and jacked off with it. ninja
PsychodelicPenguin
KidChaos
PsychodelicPenguin
Okay my theory!
The sisters, they look like the hiltons

S e x t a p e

They had a threesome with edmund. Remember how they said in the tower it had a nice look from edmunds store?
The 3 got randy oneday and taped it

Turns out, somehow got into the hands of Gambino and he went mad,
the sisters sent out an assasin, and shot him
Karma got them and the tower fell on them.

Who's fault is that?
Fishies. domokun
That's actually what really happened. I was the one holding the camera.

stare

Edmund most likely has Ian as his b***h servant and Made him tape it.
Well, actually I was watching through the window with another camera. But, it's all the same.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff