Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
The way I see it. The admins would only be runing this event if Gambino needed a mansion for a future event. (easter?) If the mansion is needed, the admins will release it weather or not there is enough gold. So why did the admins let you donate gold to him? To control to over-priced marketplace. I bet this whole thing is to "equal everyone out."

But eithway I donated 5k to him. ninja xd
Why has everybody got a conspiracy theory about this whole donating gold event and about the gaian economy and equalling everybody out... its an event not a two faced government plotting against the loyal gaian community lol...

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Tao Kai Tze
Why has everybody got a conspiracy theory about this whole donating gold event and about the gaian economy and equalling everybody out... its an event not a two faced government plotting against the loyal gaian community lol...
because, let's face it: If the masion is needed, it will be "added" regardless.
That might be the catch though. The Mansion Might NOT be needed. They might want us to decide if he'll have it back or a hut in the mud.
i donated 2.5 so far i will donate again before the event is over
[Makata]
Tao Kai Tze
because, let's face it: If the masion is needed, it will be "added" regardless.

Well if the mansion is needed for an easter event would they not just go with the von helson mansion??

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
maybe they'll give out items to those that donated or something
Besides theres something else to come after the mansion when the total is met I think the bar gets an extra part added to it possibly...
Taska_Neko
maybe they'll give out items to those that donated or something

I doubt they'll give out items at all but if they do there will probably be a minimum donation amount...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff