Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naked Theory ^^

Original Member

That's some theory you have there. stare
YUP YUP ^^
WOOT! ^^
My theory was right...though i didn't predict the original mansion to re-appear, my theory was still right ^^
Wow, someones theory was actually right. Congratulation.
xd xd xd xd xd

Dapper Lunatic

how did it turn round?
Ashess
Though Liams past may denote that that sort behaviour.

We know nothing of his past, he's a new NPC, and we have learned nothing about him
o.OCheckDO_o
Ashess
Though Liams past may denote that that sort behaviour.

We know nothing of his past, he's a new NPC, and we have learned nothing about him

actually i can remember something being said about him at the aniversery ball when he turned up. I can't remember exactly what it was, but it seems his past was a bit rough.

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Lets blame the robots. Those horrible horrible robots! Soon they'll be attacking us with their giant tanks and avatar impersonating robot minions. Oh those horrible horrible robots.

Mostly though, I just want to blame someone no one has blamed yet, and they haven't made any new furniture to sell me. stressed
Woot for me ^^
Ashess
This is one of my theorys, which i conseived onbly minutes ago.
What if when the dust clears, Gambino's mansion, which was originally on top of his tower, ends up where the sisters mansion was. <<<--- Thats the sensable part.

(-)<<<---I decided to leave out the rest, cus i wouldn't hold up.

But also...i think its Josie who might have been the one who shot Gambino, cus we know nothing about her, and her body shape fits pretty good with that of the shooter (though i havn't compared everyones yet). Though Liams past may denote that that sort behaviour.

A theory that actually turned out to be right... That's a first.
Go my smartnes ^^ xd
Ashess
Go my smartnes ^^ xd

Go you.! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items