Welcome to Gaia! ::

Don't forget all of the subjects.
Remember it didn't have to be someone from durem. The sisers told everyone that they could see th tower from Durem, so the sniper went to the highest point in Durem to shoot. List of NPCs...
Liam: Might be. Could be for Revenge.
Sisters: Too obvious. Can't handle a gun.
Moira: Sniper most likely a girl. Not because they're too weak, which they're not... sweatdrop but the sniper doesn't... well, seem to have breasts.
Ian: Why? No reason. Exactly. Could have given the sniper the cape though.
Edmund: Gambino's friend.
Sasha: Duh. To clueless.
Ruby: Nope. Doesn't care. Probably with Ian, making out. xd
Peyo: Heck no, unless if on stilts... nevermind.
Julie or whatever that girl's name is from Aekea: Doesn't care.
Guild man: Too big for the sniper.
Labtech X: Most likely, had been warning about Gambino.
Bank lady: Nope. No reason.
A new NPC! A bounty hunter from out of town.
Finally... One of the robots! Think about it. The robots hate all of the humans, and the sniper rifle didn't have cross hairs. The robots used their own eyes. Also, Gambino was shot in the back. When he was shot, his back was facing the shooter.

Magical Nerd

15,500 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
ooo....I was thinking Liam!! My little theory for him....maybe Gambino's his dad and he's getting revenge for being abandoned when he was little! There are little clues too! One his hair color and two his shirt has a G on it...just a thought though.... sweatdrop
o.o on the Easter logo thing on the frong page there was a cross hair thing.. it was the Easter Bunny who shoot Gambino!
Also, now I know why the tower is so big! So we could watch every second of him falling. If it was a Mansion, it would just be... fall. Splat. But with a tower, especially a HUGE one, we can watch what goes on every darned second.

Sparkly Sweetheart

14,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Hiromi-Ohira
ooo....I was thinking Liam!! My little theory for him....maybe Gambino's his dad and he's getting revenge for being abandoned when he was little! There are little clues too! One his hair color and two his shirt has a G on it...just a thought though.... sweatdrop

That G on Liam's shirt is for Gaia, I'm sure.
1 word. EDMUND
crushed_dreams
1 word. EDMUND

Edmund was Gambino's friend though. It could have been Labtech X, Liam, One of the robots, Or a new NPC, perhaps a bounty hunter from out of town.
Icarus7
crushed_dreams
1 word. EDMUND

Edmund was Gambino's friend though. It could have been Labtech X, Liam, One of the robots, Or a new NPC, perhaps a bounty hunter from out of town.

then why at xmas did edmind run away because of a cell phone call? gambino was upset and needed help, and he just ran away

Magical Nerd

15,500 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
Liam also knows how to build and take apart robots.
crushed_dreams
Icarus7
crushed_dreams
1 word. EDMUND

then why at xmas did edmind run away because of a cell phone call? gambino was upset and needed help, and he just ran away

Edmund was busy. And married probably. You know how snippy people can be to their spouses.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
i have a itching it's moira, because gambino didn't allow her to get a store in isle de gambino and she and edmund did not get along!
Idea! idea
Everyone! Search for all of the NPC's! Search the shops! If someone is missing, It's them! Otherwise it's Labtech X or a bounty hunter from another town.

Magical Nerd

15,500 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
Liam's in his shop...but it doesn't mean he didn't have a robot do it.....
Hiromi-Ohira
Liam's in his shop...but it doesn't mean he didn't have a robot do it.....

That's what I said. A robot could of done it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff