Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Player

I AM CE CIL
A Redhead Angel
Dan D Lie N
i have been perfecting my avi for a few years now and i love him. the only time i change is when the season or vents.

however.... truth be told i see other peoples avis lately and i feel like mine looks...... lacking. emo
How much gold do you ahve saved up since you wear the same items all the time? Do you have a mule you dress up?

yes, i do have a mule that i dress up lol. however somehow i never seem to have any gold. most of the items i use arent even expensive. lol

That is funny...your mule even looks like you

Mysterious Trickster

Simple: Cosplay a character you absolutely love.

Good think I love Yu.

Beloved Perfectionist

A Redhead Angel
I AM CE CIL
A Redhead Angel
Dan D Lie N
i have been perfecting my avi for a few years now and i love him. the only time i change is when the season or vents.

however.... truth be told i see other peoples avis lately and i feel like mine looks...... lacking. emo
How much gold do you ahve saved up since you wear the same items all the time? Do you have a mule you dress up?

yes, i do have a mule that i dress up lol. however somehow i never seem to have any gold. most of the items i use arent even expensive. lol

That is funny...your mule even looks like you

User Image

Yeah i wanted to make him different yet where people can still recognize me. lol

fxxkin demon

I guess I'm kind of lucky that my base doesn't restrict too many items.

Sometimes Sal's automail leg doesn't layer right with skinny pants or his horns don't play nice with some hats but those issues don't come up too often. Sal can't wear face mods like Monster Style or the expressions from Pietro either. They hide his majestic nose. Luckily he's pretty expressive without them.

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
No one will ever convince me you told a lie.

User Image
              This has been my default base for a long while now. I have yet to get tired of it because I find it so adorable. Of course, I'm sure, there will come a time where I won't think the same but that time isn't now. whee

Moriarty was REAL!

Invisible Player

i could deal with my imp base if I could just wear shoes! I just wanted to wear shoes. *sobs*

Buggy Mage

I usually keep the ones that suit me best. Its pretty rare that I find a set that I like a lot though. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff