Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I can't change as often as I used to. I keep my favorite outfits and use them when I run out of ideas... or time.

Kawaii Bunny

I sort of made a base. Really it's just a set of wings and a set of eyes, so I don't get bored of it because neither of those things get in the way of making avatars. I suppose it would get a bit of a pain if some really lovely eyes were released though.

I keep it because I'm used to it, it's part of my avatars character now. She wouldn't be the same without them!

Invisible Player

I did it. I am human and I have few shoes in my inventory.

Invisible Player

Ridley Starsmore
A Redhead Angel
Ridley Starsmore
A Redhead Angel
Man, you people with bases make me feel like I am abandoning myself, even if you don't mean too. lol
Tell you what. If you change and decide you do not like it, I will buy you one angel imp potion so you can change back. Sound like a plan?

Awww Rids...you've been there since the beginning lol. I need good shoe ideas...my inventory is lacking
I wear the ones I have on a lot. Most rei have a shoe or shoe like substitute.
Still, I have few shows lol. Once upon a time I declared if I ever went human I would purchase and wear the hell out of the D*C Pavonine boots. I think they are the prettiest shoes on the site. Unfortunatly, I can't afford them.

Festive Celebrator

I've always had the same avie base and eyes. I change my salon hair once in a long while, but it's always a hairstyle in black. I guess now with all the variety in skins, wigs and contacts, it's hard to feel like I'm limited by that. That's why I haven't gotten bored. :3

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I've been trying a sparkly unicorn or mermaid theme for a few weeks now we'll see how it goes emotion_c8

Lionheart

I always have my eyes set to Little Lucie + Keiko's Cake.
Except until recently. I wear whatever I want. : P

To keep myself interested, I switch it up a bit. I just have to take a breath and remember that I'm not being forced into any stereotype or base; I chose it for myself. So I can un-choose it.

Invisible Player

Equinoxious
I've been trying a sparkly unicorn or mermaid theme for a few weeks now we'll see how it goes emotion_c8

good luck. how does the horn affect hair items?

Demonic Lover

I used to have only one base, but I like waaay too many things for them to all show through the same base, specially when I love so many kinds of different monster girls XD;;; as a result I have many bases C: some never see the light of day, some are often seen, it's just up to my mood c: I might not be easily recognizable as I used to be when I had only one avatar, but I have a lot more fun with the avatar freedom I got in exchange <3

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
A Redhead Angel
Equinoxious

good luck. how does the horn affect hair items?

Sometimes it sits on top awkwardly, but I found a fix for that with the Pixie item :3

Beloved Perfectionist

i have been perfecting my avi for a few years now and i love him. the only time i change is when the season or vents.

however.... truth be told i see other peoples avis lately and i feel like mine looks...... lacking. emo

Festive Werewolf

27,375 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • That One Hero 500
I get tired of some outfits more quickly than others. I haven't had enough free time to really play on Gaia too much in recent years, and this one was the last outfit that I didn't get sick of right away, so I've made it his current default. I still change my outfit once in a while when I feel like it, but this has become my go-to avatar.

Invisible Player

Dan D Lie N
i have been perfecting my avi for a few years now and i love him. the only time i change is when the season or vents.

however.... truth be told i see other peoples avis lately and i feel like mine looks...... lacking. emo
How much gold do you ahve saved up since you wear the same items all the time? Do you have a mule you dress up?
A Redhead Angel
Dan D Lie N

How much gold do you ahve saved up since you wear the same items all the time? Do you have a mule you dress up?

yes, i do have a mule that i dress up lol. however somehow i never seem to have any gold. most of the items i use arent even expensive. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff