Welcome to Gaia! ::

Summery Man-Lover

I TRIED to keep a base a few times, but I always get bored with them in the end and delete them, only to have another base soon after, haha.

Wheezing Wench

Lately I've been sticking with the dark elf base cos I really like the color of it. Sometimes I have to work with the dark skin and can't use lighter hairstyles and such so there's that. But for the most part I still have plenty of options available because I have a really large inventory. And now that they re-released the boo skin I've been using that with eye mods when I want a lighter skin tone. *u*

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I've considered picking up an Angel Imp potion and changing. My biggest problem though (besides the graphical glitch with his hair) is that basically none of the current outfits I like would look good with it. I mean, I suppose I could put on a purple skin when I wanted to wear shoes, but that kind of defeats the purpose if most of my dress-up choices involve not being an imp.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I don't really have a base, unless you count keeping the vamp skin. I like to change things up a lot, eyes and wig especially. I mean you can always go back to a base if you end up not liking what you come up with.

Invisible Player

Einrick
I've considered picking up an Angel Imp potion and changing. My biggest problem though (besides the graphical glitch with his hair) is that basically none of the current outfits I like would look good with it. I mean, I suppose I could put on a purple skin when I wanted to wear shoes, but that kind of defeats the purpose if most of my dress-up choices involve not being an imp.

You know that even with a skin an imp can't wear shoes.

Just curious, why purple skin?

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Use shoes!
Shoes are the future

Enduring Spirit

Tried to have a default base a few times, it just backfired. It's so hard for someone like me who loves to change. Although, sometimes I go to a particular avi, just changed the eyes and hair.

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Rewdalf
How do I keep from getting bored of it?
Just look at him!

Though, yeah. I have at least four or five other variations and themes. Used properly, the were set is bad-a**.
ur avy is badass xD

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Aside from the odd addition here and there, I haven't changed my avi in months, possibly in over a year now.

Angelic Nitemare

A Redhead Angel
Man, you people with bases make me feel like I am abandoning myself, even if you don't mean too. lol
Tell you what. If you change and decide you do not like it, I will buy you one angel imp potion so you can change back. Sound like a plan?

Havi's Wife

Dapper Millionaire

10,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200

in all honesty, since 2004 ivent changed my base avatar-- ive changed accessories and added cats, but the whole maid set + 2k3/2k4 DI has been my thing for so long, i don't even know if theres a point in changing her now. my avatar is more of a person than a dress up doll.

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
For years my base was the same: tan skin, gray eyes, red hair, forehead horns, pointed ears. Until recently I started using a face mod to give me purple and gray eyes (because Elpis should NOT cost that much) and until much more recently I started using the Fremere's Leggings of Wrath leg mods. I might switch back to pre-leggings, but until then...

Benevolent Cutesmasher

10,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I used to have a set base for this character, but sometime during my last break from the site, Shannon morphed into someone completely different. The new Shannon is more suited to where I am now, so while I miss the old one, I'm not really sad about it. Trying to keep playing her would have gotten me stuck.

So the only set 'base' now is hair and eyes - I don't do Salon alterations to them unless I'm specifically cosplaying. Though I do wear wigs and items that alter eyes.

Do wish Gaia had more fabulous shoes, though. Or boots that went over pants.

Omnipresent Phantom

9,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
Shieanna
Shoes will not rekindle your love.

False. Shoes are a life-changing experience

Invisible Player

Ridley Starsmore
A Redhead Angel
Man, you people with bases make me feel like I am abandoning myself, even if you don't mean too. lol
Tell you what. If you change and decide you do not like it, I will buy you one angel imp potion so you can change back. Sound like a plan?

Awww Rids...you've been there since the beginning lol. I need good shoe ideas...my inventory is lacking

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff