Welcome to Gaia! ::

This has probably been conceived of before by someone but here goes nothing. My own personal theory for us all to discuss upon, is that the individuals responsible were in fact a third party. All along we've been either Gambino loyalists, Von Helson supporters or people who don't care what happens. Needless to say, Gaia has been divided. Now, whilst everyone is too busy fighting amongst themselves, this third party steps in. Gambino is shot, the tower collapses and lands on the Von Helson mansion. Effectively killing two birds with one stone. With the resulting power vacuum, a new NPC shall step forward - a total b*****d of an NPC - and take the reins of power over Gaia.

Gambino and the Von Helsons will defy logic and somehow end up alive, and everyone must work together to confront this new evil. This new NPC will be someone everyone will love to hate, and thus be a badass we all have to take on. Gaia is reunited, everyone fights together and after victory everything returns to normal.
A very interesting theory Mr. Totenkopf. 3nodding

Dapper Lunatic

interesting

17,275 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
eek Never thought of that, but very plausible now that I think of it.
Thank you, just something that crossed my mind.

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
I like this theory a whole lot. And as with all theories I read I must obligitarily make an addition: It's a robot.
Kunai Jones
I like this theory a whole lot. And as with all theories I read I must obligitarily make an addition: It's a robot.

That wouldn't surprise me at all actually, considering the increasing presence of robots in Gaia. Though perhaps they have a creator of some kind who is leading them. I'm thinking Dr. Wily. whee

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
Herr Totenkopf
Kunai Jones

That wouldn't surprise me at all actually, considering the increasing presence of robots in Gaia. Though perhaps they have a creator of some kind who is leading them. I'm thinking Dr. Wily. whee
YEA ND OMG I FOUND MY SIG IN A SECRET FOLDER WHN I WUZ L337 H4XX0RINGZZ GAIA!!!1!!!!1!

Dapper Lunatic

all we know is s/he dresses somewhat like this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Of course I'm not bring up a theory just saying its cloak resemples this one
you have ALOT of free time don't u

Dapper Lunatic

Radassat
you have ALOT of free time don't you

well why not? After all as I always say "Social Lives Are For Squares!"
Radassat
you have ALOT of free time don't u

Of course I do, I'm enjoying my spring break right now. ^_^
Animeking007
all we know is s/he dresses somewhat like this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Of course I'm not bring up a theory just saying its cloak resemples this one

MICKEY MOUSE DID IT!!1ONES
I really really like that theory. Especially the part about them all being alive blaugh
This is one of the only theories I can believe. 3nodding Especially the new NPC bit. biggrin Because the Von Helsons didn't seem to act like they knew the sniper incident. If they did, wouldnt they be toasting to the end of Gambino? surprised

But yes, kudos on this! whee heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces