For the dark elves! 0.45136186770428 45.1% [ 116 ]
Total Votes:[ 257 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 19 >

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Well, I've sided with both the vampires and the elves in the past, but I think Don Kuro is losing it. I don't like where he's going. And you really can't go wrong with a Countess...

Shapeshifter

Pilfer von Durem
Demons vote for the exploitation of the occult
aka
Don Kuro.
Yes more should join us dark elfs we have demon summons and don't have to deal with Louie!

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Chibi Halo

You do have a point. I suppose I could attempt to... reason with them.

FylkSoul

It will take much more than words for me to return to my homeland. And there is plenty for me here. There are opportunities I did not have before.

Cresandra

I refuse to side with a faction who is headed by a power-hungry tyrant. He will turn against you.

Knitterz

Good of you to fight the dark elves.

Trigona

He is indeed going mad, and he must be stopped.

Tezca Frost
Yes more should join us dark elfs we have demon summons and don't have to deal with Louie!

Do you mean you have demon summoners*?

Look on, my brethren! They would seek to enslave us!

Time-traveling Senshi

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl

You catch more flies with honey as the saying goes. I find most humans do things out of fear then out of any prejudices. If they refuse to listen to reason then I do what I must to defend myself.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Spandex Pudding

Well its nice to get a head start, we could start deciding on Generals and whatnot, make a list?

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Chibi Halo

Ah, yes... that saying, heh heh. It would do me well to remember it. I can't help but agree... How many times have I seen panic-stricken faces in my presence? Too many, too many... Nor do they take well to my little dragon companion. Do they not see how adorable he is?

Do you really think they would be still enough to listen? I feel I may have to inflict a wound or two just to get them to stop and pay attention.

Lord Vincent Blackwater

Sadly, I do not think enough of our people have gathered to decide on such a thing. There must be a larger following so that it may be decided who would make the best commanders.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

This is true, well I'll be around once our numbers begin to organised, also I'd make a great commander was front and center for the Vampires last time we had to fight.

Hunter

Pardon my intrusion, for I am but a simple wanderer... and a dragon, no less. But, I find that you and your kin may have the right of it. While I and my kind may not normally have ties to either the vampires or the elves, I find myself siding with the rebellion; I know the taste of oppression well, and the Don seeks nothing to ease that.

I may perhaps stay here a while, since the vampires need all the help they can muster, and since my kind is closer to yours than many may think.

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Lord Vincent Blackwater

Mayhaps we shall have to wait until the event starts to organize, unless more of our people decide to make their appearance here. I may make another thread in the event forum to call their attention.

Val the Wanderer

Welcome, friend! I am quite fond of dragons, and am very glad that we have your assistance. Please, do stay for a time.

Perfect Pumpkin

Lord Vincent Blackwater

Mayhaps we shall have to wait until the event starts to organize, unless more of our people decide to make their appearance here. I may make another thread in the event forum to call their attention.

Val the Wanderer

Welcome, friend! I am quite fond of dragons, and am very glad that we have your assistance.
I don't know what I count as, honestly. J 4 C K isn't much more than a pumpkin with coagulated spite for a body. Certainly not human nor Heavenly.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Sounds like a plan

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
J 4 C K

Something like a demon/shadow? Or a spirit?

Lord Vincent Blackwater

Now then... any ideas or suspicions?

Perfect Pumpkin

J 4 C K

Something like a demon/shadow? Or a spirit?

Lord Vincent Blackwater

Now then... any ideas or suspicions?
That would imply possession by a single entity. Perhaps the case. I don't even know!

fxxkin demon

As lowly demon myself I had to go with the vampires. The Kuros are starting up too much s**t. I mean killing gods, messing with my Edmund, killing Gambino? C'mon.

Personally I'm not sure of how good I'll be in a fight. I have a lot of guns and I can take a pretty good beating but that might not be enough.

Vicious Strategist

24,975 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Cosmic Healer 200

Tezca Frost

Do you mean you have demon summoners*?

Look on, my brethren! They would seek to enslave us!

^That^ is one of the reasons i've sided up with Vampires twisted
No demon likes to be trapped in occult circle prison... and all that *censored* info that demons serve dark elves, is a *censored* full of *censored*!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff