For the dark elves! 0.45136186770428 45.1% [ 116 ]
Total Votes:[ 257 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Demons always seem to be left out of these equations, don't we?

I guess I have an easier time choosing a side since I possess dark elf blood as well as that of a demon.
Perhaps it is the demons who will be the ones to create a revolution?

Though it is my hope that through supporting Don Kuro, we will not be supporting treacherous acts, but make him realize the err of his recent ways, and return the Dark Elves to their former glory. At least, this is my motive. It is not to actively oppose the vampires; I have no qualm with them.

I can only hope for a pleasant ending to all of this where neither side is struck down.

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Premium Gaian

Only one thing is bugging me...Why the hell are ALL of these RP'ish threads,that are about siding, about joining the vampires?..Where the hell is the geeky RP love for the Dark Elfs? And I mean someone actually amking a topic like this, trying to get an entire race for them.

So far I've seen threads for Demons, and werewolfs siding with Vampires.

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Marshmlow1

Because many people seem to like the vampires' side better, and Don Kuro is insane.

If you have a problem with looking at these types of threads... You could always just avoid them.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

We vampires are tired of the Don's treacherous ways and using us to murder Gods. This has gone on for far too long and I'm afraid if any more Gods are murdered, the balance of Gaia will be upset. I do not trust him and greatly appreciate your help, sir demon.

Premium Gaian

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl
Marshmlow1

Because many people seem to like the vampires' side better, and Don Kuro is insane.

If you have a problem with looking at these types of threads... You could always just avoid them.

Nah, I don't have a problem with them..I just wish that someone on the Kuro side would make a post like this lol. But unfortunately, the 2 most popular (and used) factions have already tried to sway opinions into joining the vampires. The Werewolfs, and Demons..And unfortunately those are the only other races (that aren't human) that people even use. So there are basically no toher slits, since nobody is a troll or imp or even a minotaur anymore lol Everyone has allways had their avi as a demon, human, vampire, or werewolf XP And no point in someone making a human topic because, lets be honest here, it's boring lol And no point in asking elfs to join, since they already are lol It seems the vampires are the only ones getting the 'cool' races lol

Retro Punk

is there a thread for avies that get confused for Dark Elves but aren't ????

Giver

I wanted Humans to be an option...

Vicious Strategist

24,975 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Cosmic Healer 200
DEMONS i urge you to keep your promise to defeat Don Kuro!
We lack active players to kick Dark Elves butt.
This is why i ask you to be more active and to call to all of your comrades win this battle!
Currently we need 20 more active players till the end of this event!

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Warriors of the Von Helson house, I urge you to increase your efforts! What will become of us- of all of Gaia if the Kuro Gang is victorious? We cannot allow Don Kuro to claim victory!

Dapper Genius

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
lD r e a m s h i f t e rl
Marshmlow1

Cause real vampires will always be better than "dark" elves. I joined the vamps before I even knew what was going on xd :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff