For the dark elves! 0.45136186770428 45.1% [ 116 ]
Total Votes:[ 257 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 >

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
I am delighted to see this tension unfold. A war, in my eyes, is just a fine dinner party to which I am invited. I don't believe I've ever gotten the chance to sink my teeth into a demon before... I hope I meet one of you during the conflict.

Time-traveling Senshi

meep12345
...Hmm... *lights pipe* ...I wonder how many of these (so-called) "demons" siding with the Vampires now were members of Sentinel's Infernal Nation during the SIN vs. BOO event? The smell of hypocrisy is quite, how would you say, strong... User Image

I was actually on the BOO side back then. There's just something about Gino I've been digging lately that has me pulling for whatever side he's on. That and I have this urge to make certain nothing happens to him and anyone he travels with. I am a lover of all things GOSH you know.

Shade

Chibi Halo
meep12345
...Hmm... *lights pipe* ...I wonder how many of these (so-called) "demons" siding with the Vampires now were members of Sentinel's Infernal Nation during the SIN vs. BOO event? The smell of hypocrisy is quite, how would you say, strong... User Image

I was actually on the BOO side back then. There's just something about Gino I've been digging lately that has me pulling for whatever side he's on. That and I have this urge to make certain nothing happens to him and anyone he travels with. I am a lover of all things GOSH you know.

If you truly worried for his safety, you'd think ahead of your actions.

Time-traveling Senshi

Azavezel
Chibi Halo
meep12345

As I've said before in other discussions Luca has gone off the deep end and he's targeted Edmund, which means he inadvertently went after Louie, and anyone who goes after Edmund really does need to have his hiney whooped and his head set straight. And since Edmund's currently traveling on the GOSH airship, that pushes my loyalties to the human side and the human side happens to be siding with the vampires this time. Plus, there's that chance they'll go after Ian too since he's a vampire as well and when it comes to Barton and I can't let anything happen to my adopted home town where my long departed husband's family comes from.

(Character background time here. My little bat like horned butt winged demon was married to the human son of the former head of the Barton Regulars for fifty years because of a "fake" wedding they pulled off to get him out of having to go through an arranged marriage to the Mayor's daughter. She always says Barton is the best dang place to hold a "fake" wedding.)

Shade

Chibi Halo
Azavezel
Chibi Halo
meep12345

As I've said before in other discussions Luca has gone off the deep end and he's targeted Edmund, which means he inadvertently went after Louie, and anyone who goes after Edmund really does need to have his hiney whooped and his head set straight. And since Edmund's currently traveling on the GOSH airship, that pushes my loyalties to the human side and the human side happens to be siding with the vampires this time. Plus, there's that chance they'll go after Ian too since he's a vampire as well and when it comes to Barton and I can't let anything happen to my adopted home town where my long departed husband's family comes from.

(Character background time here. My little bat like horned butt winged demon was married to the human son of the former head of the Barton Regulars for fifty years because of a "fake" wedding they pulled off to get him out of having to go through an arranged marriage to the Mayor's daughter. She always says Barton is the best dang place to hold a "fake" wedding.)

So you deem the fate of the world off of a single town, and off of a couple of people? If they only knew and understood the problem with the world right now, they would gladly risk their lives towards our goal--it is by circumstance and a critical error on the Don's behalf that I stress few of us actually support that leads them to become blinded by anger and revenge.

You rescue them from the dark elves for what? The vampires to turn on you, now that you have nothing to stop them from overwashing everyone? You're siding with lunatics who more than happily attacked gods because of money.

The promise you safety. I promise you a knife under the sheets in your bed. They care little about you or anyone else. Only themselves, and their lust of blood.

Time-traveling Senshi

Azavezel
So you deem the fate of the world off of a single town, and off of a couple of people? If they only knew and understood the problem with the world right now, they would gladly risk their lives towards our goal--it is by circumstance and a critical error on the Don's behalf that I stress few of us actually support that leads them to become blinded by anger and revenge.

You rescue them from the dark elves for what? The vampires to turn on you, now that you have nothing to stop them from overwashing everyone? You're siding with lunatics who more than happily attacked gods because of money.

The promise you safety. I promise you a knife under the sheets in your bed. They care little about you or anyone else. Only themselves, and their lust of blood.

No it's not just one town and and one man. Luca's idea of a new world order includes killing off gods and enslaving people like dogs on a very short leash. Yes some vampires were pretty nasty because Ian and Louie's father was a bit of a nutjob but right now they're ready to do what it takes to stop Luca and whatever it is that's controlling him. The thing is some of them are opportunists that go where the money is but they were still very much loyal to Vladimir Von Helson and even though he's dead they still hold great loyalties to the Von Helson name. That includes Louie and Ian, even if he's not considered to be a part of the clan and in direct line for control of the clan anymore.

You'd follow a mad man who's being controlled by a dark power that wants death to all higher powers and beings on Gaia including such beloved figures like Jack, Santa, and the Easter Bunny? What's to say if your side wins this war that he won't go after the demons next and turn them into his expendable hit squad? I for one would rather go with my loyalties and protect the humans that I loved, worked side by side with, and served with in the military. Besides, I've been around on Gaia for over a hundred years and have spent plenty of time getting to really know the beings of Gaia to know that in every race and clan there's always going to be some rotten apples that give the whole of the species a bad name.

Shade

Chibi Halo
Azavezel

No it's not just one town and and one man. Luca's idea of a new world order includes killing off gods and enslaving people like dogs on a very short leash. Yes some vampires were pretty nasty because Ian and Louie's father was a bit of a nutjob but right now they're ready to do what it takes to stop Luca and whatever it is that's controlling him. The thing is some of them are opportunists that go where the money is but they were still very much loyal to Vladimir Von Helson and even though he's dead they still hold great loyalties to the Von Helson name. That includes Louie and Ian, even if he's not considered to be a part of the clan and in direct line for control of the clan anymore.

You'd follow a mad man who's being controlled by a dark power that wants death to all higher powers and beings on Gaia including such beloved figures like Jack, Santa, and the Easter Bunny? What's to say if your side wins this war that he won't go after the demons next and turn them into his expendable hit squad? I for one would rather go with my loyalties and protect the humans that I loved, worked side by side with, and served with in the military. Besides, I've been around on Gaia for over a hundred years and have spent plenty of time getting to really know the beings of Gaia to know that in every race and clan there's always going to be some rotten apples that give the whole of the species a bad name.

A mad plot such as that will fail--make no bounds. Vampires will never truly die off--no race will ever truly die off. This is a universal constant. It would take powers far beyond the Kuro line could ever hope to achieve.

They are mere mortals. They live, breathe, eat, and die like mortals. I'm only in this for one part of his scheme--the rest will fall just like his hubris. However, I must stop you on the principle of Jack being beloved. He is, in all essence, a plague. His departure from Gaia can only be a blessing. The Easter Bunny and Santa are people I sincerely doubt anyone could kill.

However, do I need to remind how everyone fought and paid lives in the billions to rescue a god that turned out nothing more than a literal petulant? Would you still protect that god?

Would you risk life and limb to help Gino rescue a god of despair? The god of depravity? The god of disease? Perhaps even the god of torment?

You're seeming to me like someone who only looks to the ground and counts nothing but blessings.

Alas, though, it seems you almost saw the light, and once again let anger stray you from the path.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Like Take for instint the Plot in crystal choricales Final Fanstay echo of time the polt involes crystals and a tower and a bunch of ghost villages who took care of your character and on your 16th birthday your jourany begins.

I own the game so i know the plot

Time-traveling Senshi

Azavezel
A mad plot such as that will fail--make no bounds. Vampires will never truly die off--no race will ever truly die off. This is a universal constant. It would take powers far beyond the Kuro line could ever hope to achieve.

They are mere mortals. They live, breathe, eat, and die like mortals. I'm only in this for one part of his scheme--the rest will fall just like his hubris. However, I must stop you on the principle of Jack being beloved. He is, in all essence, a plague. His departure from Gaia can only be a blessing. The Easter Bunny and Santa are people I sincerely doubt anyone could kill.

However, do I need to remind how everyone fought and paid lives in the billions to rescue a god that turned out nothing more than a literal petulant? Would you still protect that god?

Would you risk life and limb to help Gino rescue a god of despair? The god of depravity? The god of disease? Perhaps even the god of torment?

You're seeming to me like someone who only looks to the ground and counts nothing but blessings.

Alas, though, it seems you almost saw the light, and once again let anger stray you from the path.

My good sir anger has nothing to do with this at all. Call it a good dose of reality and being a realist. I would do anything to save the lives of those gods if it meant keeping the natural order and balance in the world. When the call was sent out to save a god I went and helped to save that god. We did not know at the time what he was the god of but it was still the duty of those of us who had it engrained in us from a very early age to help those in need when the very foundation of the world is at stake. Without those gods the natural balance and order in the world will be thrown out of whack. For every good in the world there must be an evil. That's just how things work. Besides, I'm still trying to make amends for a mistake I made as a very young child one hundred and four years ago when I was only four and accidentally blew up a portion of Durem because I misread what I thought was the legends my grandmother told me when it was really a spell.

Raider

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
During my brief time removed from both bonds of hell and heaven, I wandered the land as a mortal man. I took with me the armaments of the vampire hunter and seized the night lurkers wherever they may hide.

Now I am reborn into my fallen state I can say I have no love for either long-mortal race. I still hold some resentment over the vampires as they are dirtier creatures lower than either man,angel or daemon. I don't approve of the Elves and their falsely decadent and uplifted ways are. Still the Elves using our daemonic means to get what they want.

...Isn't that what we demons have always been about?

Power?
Beckoning of our talents?
How we take for ourselves and leave nothing for others?

...I've sided with the Elves. They seem to want it more.

Shade

Chibi Halo
Azavezel

My good sir anger has nothing to do with this at all. Call it a good dose of reality and being a realist. I would do anything to save the lives of those gods if it meant keeping the natural order and balance in the world. When the call was sent out to save a god I went and helped to save that god. We did not know at the time what he was the god of but it was still the duty of those of us who had it engrained in us from a very early age to help those in need when the very foundation of the world is at stake. Without those gods the natural balance and order in the world will be thrown out of whack. For every good in the world there must be an evil. That's just how things work. Besides, I'm still trying to make amends for a mistake I made as a very young child one hundred and four years ago when I was only four and accidentally blew up a portion of Durem because I misread what I thought was the legends my grandmother told me when it was really a spell.

What good is a world where mortals aren't seen as anything but expendable tools?

The gods you worship value you as much as as anyone values those pancakes. Sure there are some that love you, and sure to a few you have worth. To the rest?

Worthless.

Time-traveling Senshi

Azavezel
What good is a world where mortals aren't seen as anything but expendable tools?

The gods you worship value you as much as as anyone values those pancakes. Sure there are some that love you, and sure to a few you have worth. To the rest?

Worthless.

That's your opinion based on your experiences. If you want to believe mortals are seen as nothing but tools then go right ahead. I for one never saw humans with their short life spans as tools or expendable. They all had value; whether it was good or bad depended on their ultimate goals in life. You can say what you like as much as you like but it's not going to change my opinions and how I feel. I've made my choice and I'm comfortable with that.

(My little character is a total realist and sees every situation based on the facts of each individual situation she's in and how it would affect her and those she cares about. Depending on the facts she could go with the side against the vampires one day and be with them the next. She has very few loyalties that she will never go against such as her family, her clan, and the people of Barton because it was her in-law's home. When I had her as pixie, before some magical talisman did a race changing number on her, she was the exact same way)

Shade

Chibi Halo
Azavezel

Worthless.

That's your opinion based on your experiences. If you want to believe mortals are seen as nothing but tools then go right ahead. I for one never saw humans with their short life spans as tools or expendable. They all had value; whether it was good or bad depended on their ultimate goals in life. You can say what you like as much as you like but it's not going to change my opinions and how I feel. I've made my choice and I'm comfortable with that.

(My little character is a total realist and sees every situation based on the facts of each individual situation she's in and how it would affect her and those she cares about. Depending on the facts she could go with the side against the vampires one day and be with them the next. She has very few loyalties that she will never go against such as her family, her clan, and the people of Barton because it was her in-law's home. When I had her as pixie she was the exact same way)

My experiences? Think back to the Sentinel and Overseer war. What caused it? A petty squabble over evolutionary opinions. Thousands upon thousands slain for it. What did they do for it? A scheme for Christmas not for the populace, no, but to regain their powers. Power they rightfully lost, and should never get back. They should see the blessings of mortality they were given.

Think back on the last time us Gaians ever had any sheer, overwhelming influence. Influence that changed the world. If you're coming up with a blank, that's because we never did. No matter what, if any time we rise enough to cause change, they bear on us, refuse us our right of opinion and values, and superimpose their own while calling judgment they view as "righteous" that their followers blindly leap into with over-zealotry.

Do not misunderstand. I see no lives as wastes or trash. To me, every life has value. Every person--every being. To them? We are not even the worms in the soil. Were the vampires to just overrun us all, and not make any involvement on the god's grounds, what would they do? Watch. Watch everything burn, and pass it off as nature at work. Who could blame them, though? To them, it's the same as watching termites war over an abandoned sawmill. In fact, it is exactly the same thing. They only care when their own powers come into play. See again, the Sentinel and Overseer war.

If you want to save your friends and town, don't side with the vampires. You don't even have to side with the Dark Elves. Independents are all over during these wars, and you may actually be surprised that these independents are what turns the tides.

You claim you're a realist, when in truth you only live in absolution and clouded judgment based off the folly of what you consider reality.

Here's a reality for you. You will make sacrifices you do not wish to ever made. The vampires are not to be trusted, and will turn on you in a heartbeat while you and the others are weary from this war. The Don Kuro is indeed not of sound judgment and mind. Those siding with him are not all supporters of his inane regiment he callously calls out in order to mask ambition. The gods do not care for you--only order. Order, that I refuse to believe exists because of selfish machinations of those outside of the mortal coil. Even if you killed the god of decay, it would still happen. If the gods truly had the power to turn Gaia and all of creation to their whims, then they would have easily done so during the times where the entire world was at risk. Simply saying a casual "the Gaians could handle it on their own" isn't benevolence. It's laziness, and a considerable lack of thought or care.

If it is proven that even gods can die, then how much can you truly believe about them?

Realists see the world around them and adapt. You, who stay rigid, are as realistic as a vampire who thinks being a vegetarian will save them from stigma and their wracking pains.

(As I've noticed. Mine is one that definite is jaded and sees the world in a view few care or will to involve themselves. As for who he is exactly, why he is doing what he's doing, and what angle he's aiming for truly, is as of yet not known or revealed.)

Time-traveling Senshi

Azavezel
My experiences? Think back to the Sentinel and Overseer war. What caused it? A petty squabble over evolutionary opinions. Thousands upon thousands slain for it. What did they do for it? A scheme for Christmas not for the populace, no, but to regain their powers. Power they rightfully lost, and should never get back. They should see the blessings of mortality they were given.

Think back on the last time us Gaians ever had any sheer, overwhelming influence. Influence that changed the world. If you're coming up with a blank, that's because we never did. No matter what, if any time we rise enough to cause change, they bear on us, refuse us our right of opinion and values, and superimpose their own while calling judgment they view as "righteous" that their followers blindly leap into with over-zealotry.

Do not misunderstand. I see no lives as wastes or trash. To me, every life has value. Every person--every being. To them? We are not even the worms in the soil. Were the vampires to just overrun us all, and not make any involvement on the god's grounds, what would they do? Watch. Watch everything burn, and pass it off as nature at work. Who could blame them, though? To them, it's the same as watching termites war over an abandoned sawmill. In fact, it is exactly the same thing. They only care when their own powers come into play. See again, the Sentinel and Overseer war.

If you want to save your friends and town, don't side with the vampires. You don't even have to side with the Dark Elves. Independents are all over during these wars, and you may actually be surprised that these independents are what turns the tides.

You claim you're a realist, when in truth you only live in absolution and clouded judgment based off the folly of what you consider reality.

Here's a reality for you. You will make sacrifices you do not wish to ever made. The vampires are not to be trusted, and will turn on you in a heartbeat while you and the others are weary from this war. The Don Kuro is indeed not of sound judgment and mind. Those siding with him are not all supporters of his inane regiment he callously calls out in order to mask ambition. The gods do not care for you--only order. Order, that I refuse to believe exists because of selfish machinations of those outside of the mortal coil. Even if you killed the god of decay, it would still happen. If the gods truly had the power to turn Gaia and all of creation to their whims, then they would have easily done so during the times where the entire world was at risk. Simply saying a casual "the Gaians could handle it on their own" isn't benevolence. It's laziness, and a considerable lack of thought or care.

If it is proven that even gods can die, then how much can you truly believe about them?

Realists see the world around them and adapt. You, who stay rigid, are as realistic as a vampire who thinks being a vegetarian will save them from stigma and their wracking pains.

(As I've noticed. Mine is one that definite is jaded and sees the world in a view few care or will to involve themselves. As for who he is exactly, why he is doing what he's doing, and what angle he's aiming for truly, is as of yet not known or revealed.)

We don't know the whole situation though only what's happened in Durem (remember this is all based on what the character knows), that Gambino is dead, Gino's nowhere to be found, and that Edmund left to go find his best friend's son shortly after that incident with the former gods. Right now we don't have all the facts in this situation so I'll believe things when we see them. So until then, my number one concern is the humans whose lives are possibly at stake because of this madman terrorist.

Shade

Chibi Halo
Azavezel

We don't know the whole situation though only what's happened in Durem (remember this is all based on what the character knows), that Gambino is dead, Gino's nowhere to be found, and that Edmund left to go find his best friend's son shortly after that incident with the former gods. Right now we don't have all the facts in this situation so I'll believe things when we see them. So until then, my number one concern is the humans whose lives are possibly at stake because of this madman terrorist.

Terrorists can be reasoned with.

Psychopaths cannot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas