<3 </3

Where do your loyalties lie?

For the vampires! 0.54863813229572 54.9% [ 141 ]
For the dark elves! 0.45136186770428 45.1% [ 116 ]
Total Votes:[ 257 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

Time-traveling Senshi

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl

My little sect of demons has never really had any problems with good law faring humans. In fact, our military has often allied with other human military groups on Gaia over the centuries. The human I ended up married to in a nice little "fake" wedding in Barton had no negative thoughts about me being a demon. When first we met he wasn't looking for a tag-along in the beginning. I guess all the innocent pranks and the poking and teasing didn't quite win him over at first. But eventually I wore the man down to the point where he gave in and said yes to me traveling with him. xp

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
J 4 C K
Mermaid Eater
All i know is vampires > elves...
I've been a vampire for a long time, and it really is the best skin. emotion_awesome
I think you're confusing that with the zombie skins.

emotion_dealwithit
Nope, i'm pretty sure i'm talking about the vampire skin.

Perfect Pumpkin

Mermaid Eater
J 4 C K
Mermaid Eater
I've been a vampire for a long time, and it really is the best skin. emotion_awesome

emotion_dealwithit
You're such a liar!

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
J 4 C K
Mermaid Eater
J 4 C K
Mermaid Eater

emotion_dealwithit
You're such a liar!

All i speak is the truth.

Perfect Pumpkin

Mermaid Eater
J 4 C K
Mermaid Eater
J 4 C K
Mermaid Eater

emotion_dealwithit
You're such a liar!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
J 4 C K
Mermaid Eater
J 4 C K
Mermaid Eater
J 4 C K
Mermaid Eater

emotion_dealwithit
You're such a liar!

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Lord Vincent Blackwater

I suppose we shall see, won't we? Welcome aboard!

J 4 C K

I think I could do with Cordell as well... she doesn't seem overly fond of her brother's recent behavior.

I wonder if she will be among the rebels..?

Mermaid Eater

I am glad for your decision. Welcome aboard.

L o s t -x- A b y s s

As I stated before, I am keeping my guard up. Also keep in mind, however, that Louie has been effective in swaying the loyalty of some vampires, and I find Louie is trustworthy... even if the same cannot be said for all vampires. Still, his status can be useful in keeping at least some vampires in check.

Chibi Halo

Hahaha, what a merry tale. Good to know that there are some trustworthy ones out there, though they are few in number...
Yes, I have no qualms with those who are not criminals... However, I would not hesitate to wound or even kill if some human thought to attempt to slay me.

Romantic Vampire

10,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Dragon Master 50
This "don" must...die...

Durem Dark Elf

10,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

I question if Louie is even really involved. I have the feeling the Countess is lying and simply using his name to gather support.

I suppose I shall sleep on the matter. Maybe it will be clear to me in the morning.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Glad to be XD Hoping we will get an event board by tomorrow for this, we need to start organizing the troops!

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Spandex Pudding

Good of you to see things my way.

L o s t -x- A b y s s

Only time will tell, won't it? I am sure if any anomalies are spotted, my allies will be quick to point them out. I am wary of her as well, considering she simply just showed up. I will happily fight against her if she proves traitorous, and I know I am not the only one who would.

I shall be keeping an eye on her.

In fact...

I feel as though the followers within each faction should keep an eye on their higher ups.

Who is on whose side is questionable. For all we know, there really are rebels in the Kuro Gang, possibly led by "The Fish" or perhaps even Cordell [although I am very unsure where she stands at this point, but she doesn't seem very pleased with her brother at the moment].

As for the Countess... yes, for all we know she could turn against us as soon as she is victorious. In which case, I would still gladly fight against her. As I have stated before, I don't exactly like vampires... but I can get along with them.

Anyhow... yes, rest on the matter. I hope you shall see things clearly and make the right decision...

Lord Vincent Blackwater

I feel as though the event isn't going to take place until halfway through October/near Halloween, but I hope I'm wrong and we can start gathering our forces soon. I am already doing so with this thread [or attempting to, at least].

Ahhh, where can the rest of the demon kin be?

Time-traveling Senshi

If a human has had a bad experience with a demon that causes them to feel all demons are going to be the same way out of fear and fires in defense then I will not try to kill them. I will only do what it takes to get them to stop and if they are harmed in a non fatal way in the process then it will be something done only in defense. I will never intentionally harm another being that means me no ill will but is living in fear of something devastating happening to them again.

Someone out to maliciously cause me and those around me harm is another story.

Codebreaking Mage

11,650 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Go back to your kine, fallen. There's nothing for you here.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

If you want your way... you should friend your enemy's enemy.

That's why the Dark Elves are better.
Plus we have Cordell.

Angie moo's Partner In Crime

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
hmm..I remember a time when the vampire and demon races were close kin. When the situation inevitably escalates I shall side with the vampires.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff