For the dark elves! 0.45136186770428 45.1% [ 116 ]
Total Votes:[ 257 ]
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
I call upon all demon kin to discuss the crisis arising! As I'm sure you all know- or most of you, if some of you have been living under a rock for the past few weeks- tension has been growing between the dark elves and the vampires. I, for one, do not trust the Don. His power hungry ways will only lead to further alienation as he unleashes his wrath upon his followers. Even now, he is losing some of them.

While I do not like the vampires... I am willing to set aside past prejudices for the greater good. Yes, I know- the Countess mentioned cruelty not only to vampires, but to humans as well... and demon-kind know that many humans do not take well to the likes of us, and you may not want to help them. Despite this, the worst threat is posed by the Don. If all of us can at least tolerate one another for a time, we can go back to our separate ways once this is done. I shall be considering all who are involved, whether they be vampire, human, or any other sort allied with the vampires as I make my decision of who is trustworthy.

However, I am also aware that we know next to nothing about this Countess Ambrosia. Nonetheless, in this matter... "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." BUT... if she proves to be treacherous... well, I'm sure most of you know what my reaction- and the reaction of fellow kin- shall be.

I have also heard whisperings about possible rebels within the Kuro Gang. ...I will not stand in the way of those confirmed rebellious.

This... has not been an easy decision. But I know that Louie has proven himself to be a good man. I make exceptions for humans as well- I quite like Edmund, for I know he, too, is a good man. I ask that my demon kin think carefully before coming to a decision; and I do hope you choose wisely.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
eek I like Edmund too. I left my demon at the door...

Perfect Pumpkin

I don't care too much what happens to either group, so long as Zhivago is killed in the process..

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Arwen

Excellent. And be sure to bring your demon friend along to help!

J 4 C K

I wouldn't mind seeing him exterminated either.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Being between Vampire/Demon i'm siding with the Vamps razz Screw the Dark Elves the true leader of Gaia was always Johnny Gambino and the Vampires are not all bad. If anything we've been a lovely bunch as of late.

Though who knows I guess we may see a play for power if the Don falls.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Maybe this plot will reveal what truly happened to Johnny K. Gambino. Truly...

Durem Dark Elf

10,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
So, even the likes of a demon is siding with the vampires? Why, this is certainly something to take into concideration when the time of my decision comes. While Don Kuro is proving to be quite dangerous... the vampires willingly worked with them until he threw too much crap their way. I wonder, had he treated them better, and not risked Louie's life... would they still serve him and aid in his maddened dream?

I suppose all I can do now, is concider the fates of the five I am bias towards.

Perfect Pumpkin

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl
Arwen

Excellent. And be sure to bring your demon friend along to help!

J 4 C K

I wouldn't mind seeing him exterminated either.
Matter of factly... I can only name a handful of either side I'd prefer to keep around.

Time-traveling Senshi

This little demon, when she can, is going to side with the vampires because by targeting Edmund they inadvertently went after Louie and gosh dang it any friend of Edmund's is a friend of mine. I'm not this terrorize and go after humans kind of demon. Heck, I was married to a member of the Barton guard for fifty years. That sure says a lot about what I think of humans and how most humans I dealt with thought of me.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Demons vote for the exploitation of the occult
aka
Don Kuro.

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
L o s t -x- A b y s s

I am not saying I completely trust the vampires. But I distrust the Don even more. I would be siding with my own kind if that was an option, but seeing as Gaia is only recognizing two factions at this time, I will do what I must. And I shall be keeping my guard up...

J 4 C K

And who would you like to see kept around?

Chibi Halo

I am glad you are making the right decision.
When it comes to humans... my feelings are conflicted. Many of them irritate me quite a lot. However, I do know better than to go slaughtering them for no reason. I have even made some human friends, which is part of what has tamed my temper. I shall take no action against humans once this is over.

Pilfer von Durem

Not all demons are the same, in case you haven't noticed. I know I am one of those oddball ones who sees things quite opposite of most kin. Indeed, I wouldn't be surprised if some of my kin wanted to behead me as well.

Perfect Pumpkin

L o s t -x- A b y s s

I am not saying I completely trust the vampires. But I distrust the Don even more. I would be siding with my own kind if that was an option, but seeing as Gaia is only recognizing two factions at this time, I will do what I must.

J 4 C K

And who would you like to see kept around?

Chibi Halo

I am glad you are making the right decision.
When it comes to humans... my feelings are conflicted. Many of them irritate me quite a lot. However, I do know better than to go slaughtering them for no reason. I have even made some human friends, which is part of what has tamed my temper. I shall take no action against humans once this is over.

Pilfer von Durem

Not all demons are the same, in case you haven't noticed. I know I am one of those oddball ones who sees things quite opposite of most kin. Indeed, I wouldn't be surprised if some of my kin wanted to behead me as well.
I could do with having The Don, Cordell, and Ian(So long as he were.. turned human or something) around. Every other vampire and dark elf are irrelevant to my interests.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
All i know is vampires > elves...
I've been a vampire for a long time, and it really is the best skin. emotion_awesome

Perfect Pumpkin

Mermaid Eater
All i know is vampires > elves...
I've been a vampire for a long time, and it really is the best skin. emotion_awesome
I think you're confusing that with the zombie skins.

Durem Dark Elf

10,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

One would be a fool to, hmm, trust a common vampire. Few have proven to be more noble in character... though I cannot say in recent time that my kind have been much better. We have our pride... but little else if we follow Don Kuro. I am heavily swayed against the Don, though my natural distrust keeps me from making my choice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff