Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cat

oh no,
add me to the fan list please QwQ

In a relationship with VICTUURl

Hardcore Man-Lover

+1 Fan for this REI.
BRING ON THE YAOI.
I can't believe they're putting Roseus' and Serotina's backstory into the form of an REI.
Please let them have a happy ending. crying

Shirtless Bard

bring me the bara demons

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
so what's that pink rod like object next to the blue book suppose to be?

and I super want one of these, so I'm gonna buy one right about now.

Demonic Lover

buncy
Oh my god did she really snuck a d***o in there??? XDDD

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

buncy
User Image
so what's that pink rod like object next to the blue book suppose to be?

and I super want one of these, so I'm gonna buy one right about now.

...It's one of those wick-less candles.
Totally just an innocent, wick-less candle. ninja

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Madam Ace

I love you so much for making this thread.

I am pooped from driving two and a half hours both ways with visiting an out of town friend sandwiched in between, but I had to log on to see if we got our REI AND WE DID! Well, that and to read the weekly manga update. Could not wait until tomorrow morning for that.

I cannot wait to get more story about them. The fact that this item now exists thrills me to no end.

If my blraofijgosaoaiwerlgh wasn't clear enough, please add me to the fan list. emotion_kirakira

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
The book poses ALMOST immediately have me sold on this item... SO PRETTY. crying I love how dark and spooky they look, especially in the poses with the posters in the background. The one with the Baphomet-lookin thing on it... So cool... (´∀`)♡

+ idec what the haters say, give me yaois
give me the yaois

I'm holding off on it for now, though, because I actually don't find the characters too compelling... they're sort of blandly designed imo. I feel like there have been so many different angel and devil characters on this site that they're starting to blend together, and these two don't seem to really stand out for any reason besides being a gay couple. But Reaper has been known to do magical things so I'm definitely keeping an eye on this one.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

Salathielly
Madam Ace

I am pooped from driving two and a half hours both ways with visiting an out of town friend sandwiched in between, but I had to log on to see if we got our REI AND WE DID! Well, that and to read the weekly manga update. Could not wait until tomorrow morning for that.

I cannot wait to get more story about them. The fact that this item now exists thrills me to no end.

If my blraofijgosaoaiwerlgh wasn't clear enough, please add me to the fan list. emotion_kirakira

I can't believe this is happening.
I can't believe this is a thing now.
But it's heeeeeeere.

Ahhhhhh... ; w ;
I'm just so looking forward to the stories attached to each evolution.

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Madam Ace

...It's one of those wick-less candles.
Totally just an innocent, wick-less candle. ninja

SuccuViv
Oh my god did she really snuck a d***o in there??? XDDD

It's the first mystery of this EI!

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Madam Ace
Salathielly
Madam Ace

I can't believe this is happening.
I can't believe this is a thing now.
But it's heeeeeeere.

Ahhhhhh... ; w ;
I'm just so looking forward to the stories attached to each evolution.

It is. IT IS. Our fangasming has somehow paid off I dunno how this works but it is magical.

I cannot wait for the story. I know we've had a lot of angel and demon stuff on Gaia, but most of it is them fighting for some reason or another. I like Ciro and Azreal and wouldn't be adverse to seeing more of them in the future, but at least with the Halloween event we know more about what's happened to them in the past. The CI on the other hand just had the barest of hints about a story between these two, and I'm so happy we're finally going to get more! Angel and demon themed items have been a big deal on Gaia for a long time, but for all of that, we really don't know a ton about the angels and demons of the Gaian world. (We know more about them than some of the other supernatural entities, I guess, but there are still a lot of questions.)

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Omg Reapersun YESSS this looks like its going to be both beautiful and creepy WITH SLASH

I am so in for the ride. *rolls around the floor"

Also for the fan list, please wink

Hart Prince's Husbando

Ahhhhh I was really curious about these two and their ridiculously vague story back when Luminous Void came out so I'm super excited to see that they get proper backstory! I'm such a sucker for people falling in love with people they aren't supposed to oops.

Also, put me on the fan list please!

Questionable Warlord

OMG! IT'S HERE!
/instantly buys two copies

Can I be added to the fanlist too, please? I remember requesting a Roseus-Serotina REI and now it's here! emotion_dowant

ATS 11/1014 - Pre-Event Questions
Biacksmith
Items

It was hinted that we might get either a male REI or NPC REI. Will we still see one and will it be Serotina-Roseus centered?

Fuzzy Marshmallow

I'm already in love with this REI~ I can't wait for the story, I wanted to know more about them since that RIG came out!

Please add me to the fan list~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces