Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does your avatar have a certain style you're sticking to?

Pretty much, I have very specific vision of what I want it to be, 0.25581395348837 25.6% [ 66 ]
Not at all, I experiment on daily basis. 0.27519379844961 27.5% [ 71 ]
I guess you could say so, but every once in a while I like to dress up as a potato or something. 0.24418604651163 24.4% [ 63 ]
I honestly just wear whatever is new. *flips hair* I wanna wear it all. 0.015503875968992 1.6% [ 4 ]
Hell if I care, GOLDZ! 0.058139534883721 5.8% [ 15 ]
It's pixels, there's no such thing as style. 0.011627906976744 1.2% [ 3 ]
I beg to differ, statement above! *add to it in comments* 0.011627906976744 1.2% [ 3 ]
Plot Twist! I *AM* A POTATO! *dramatic dunduns* 0.12790697674419 12.8% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 258 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 >

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

||| I mostly collect items that are relevant to my interests, or anything that's not overly feminine. Occasionally I buy fandom stuff (like my Violet Cosmos set and the FNaF item I'm currently wearing), and when it's available I buy any items relating to my favorite Gaia NPC husbando.

Right now, my avatar's hair, hat, and face is based on my IRL appearance while the rest is kind of based on FNaF, a cosplay of myself as a night guard more or less.

" The wandering Houngan logged out "

Devoted Warrior

My avatar is Bill Cipher because I found the Mask of the Blind Eye and was automatically like "yes great now i have to make this avatar and not change it for a few months.

Fluffy Bunny

User Image
Ill dress it to whatever I wish.
Just as long as I look cute. yum_puddi

User Image

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Nanzzy-chan
Hehe, I do dress in those when I'm at home out of convenience, but whenever I have to go anywhere I love dressing up xd heart Also, tank tops > T-shirts
Well, it does help with the hair RIGs for me, I only get the Dark styles since Nanzzy has black hair xD My wishlist would probably be a lot shorter if I turned this into a character account though rofl

Hehe, you're welcome emotion_yatta With that new donut LQI, I felt like revisiting some of the older (and way better, imo) donut items emotion_awesome

Every self-loving girl/man does, IMO. x3 Also, you're totally on point about tank tops. razz
Turning my avi into a character indeed helped my keep my wishlist of fairly normal lenght, I never considered that before. Otherwise I'd be completely broke already. xD

I'm on an everyday search for food items, and I every day get a new surprise, but I have to say I can't recall any other donut items other than ones in Rina's shop. o,o

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
A Wandering Houngan

||| I mostly collect items that are relevant to my interests, or anything that's not overly feminine. Occasionally I buy fandom stuff (like my Violet Cosmos set and the FNaF item I'm currently wearing), and when it's available I buy any items relating to my favorite Gaia NPC husbando.

Right now, my avatar's hair, hat, and face is based on my IRL appearance while the rest is kind of based on FNaF, a cosplay of myself as a night guard more or less.

We have a FNAF item?? Boy, are we fast xD Wonderful cosplay, by the way. :3
Oh man, I have't seen that hair in YEARS. I get giddy whenever I see someone wearing the old school Durem Salon haircut. :3

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
Mage of Space
My avatar is Bill Cipher because I found the Mask of the Blind Eye and was automatically like "yes great now i have to make this avatar and not change it for a few months.

Oh my God dude, I love Gravity falls and that cosplay is bitchin', to say the least. O,O You pretty much nailed it, though I recommend a bigger smirk mouth mod, should you ever find anything like it. ;P

-I-Bunnie-Chii-I-
[Ill dress it to whatever I wish.
Just as long as I look cute. yum_puddi

Your got your priorities straight, alright. emotion_bigheart

Indomitable Bro

currently, ro is obsessed with skulls and sloths. (i'm still trying to make a decent avi with the sloth march lol) usually i stick to comfy street style/punk clothes. i don't usually do formal unless there's an event. and overly frilly/revealing isn't my bag, either. occasionally i'll play around with fantasy themes or try to make an avatar that references a favorite video game or something. my avatar and I have very similar tastes, for the most part. i enjoy collecting items that look similar to stuff I wear irl.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Beau Bishop
A Wandering Houngan

Oh man, I have't seen that hair in YEARS. I get giddy whenever I see someone wearing the old school Durem Salon haircut. :3

Toy Revenge and Toy's Final Revenge are FNaF themed items. And thanks!

Amazingly enough, this old school hairstyle is the closest thing to my IRL hairstyle. Kind of surprising how we have a billion cash shop wigs and none of them work for how my hair is styled IRL because they're all too long or too... Styled. (Not sure of the right word but they're all too extravagant and fancy and the shades of brown are just all wrong...)

Plus this hair is cheap. emotion_awesome

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
rococobro
currently, ro is obsessed with skulls and sloths. (i'm still trying to make a decent avi with the sloth march lol) usually i stick to comfy street style/punk clothes. i don't usually do formal unless there's an event. and overly frilly/revealing isn't my bag, either. occasionally i'll play around with fantasy themes or try to make an avatar that references a favorite video game or something. my avatar and I have very similar tastes, for the most part. i enjoy collecting items that look similar to stuff I wear irl.

Try Pandaista for the sloth theme? Fits nicely in colour. o,o
Yeah, formal is not exactly my thing either, but when the event is on that demands a dress - like Gaia prom - I usually get super into picking the right dress to go with the right shoes and whatnot. It's fun being a proper lady every once in a while. xD

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
A Wandering Houngan
Beau Bishop
A Wandering Houngan

Toy Revenge and Toy's Final Revenge are FNaF themed items. And thanks!

Amazingly enough, this old school hairstyle is the closest thing to my IRL hairstyle. Kind of surprising how we have a billion cash shop wigs and none of them work for how my hair is styled IRL because they're all too long or too... Styled. (Not sure of the right word but they're all too extravagant and fancy and the shades of brown are just all wrong...)

Plus this hair is cheap. emotion_awesome

Thanks for the info, those items look amazing. x3
I know exactly what you mean, but for that very reason I tend to use Agape scissors if a neat blonde wig I found is a bit... much. xD Nothing like a haircut in your own wardrobe, hahaha. xD

Well that certainly is a big plus. razz I am still after madame's glorious wigs, and those are over 30 bil by now. I collect way too much blonde hair considering I only wear soft lil leoli all the time. -xD

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Beau Bishop
Thanks for the info, those items look amazing. x3
I know exactly what you mean, but for that very reason I tend to use Agape scissors if a neat blonde wig I found is a bit... much. xD Nothing like a haircut in your own wardrobe, hahaha. xD

Well that certainly is a big plus. razz I am still after madame's glorious wigs, and those are over 30 bil by now. I collect way too much blonde hair considering I only wear soft lil leoli all the time. -xD

I'm waiting for more recolors of Toy Revenge. I like Bonnie but I'm more partial to Freddy overall. Though, I'd like more FNaF items as well, like animatronic costumes and companions and whatnot. A Springtrap buddy for my avatar or Golden Freddy would be awesome. And we could use some items for the animal bases as well. I'd go back to using my animal base if I could run around as a mini Springtrap or Golden Freddy. whee Chica would be cool too. (I'm just not overly fond of Foxy for some reason. I like Mangle though, weirdly enough. I find him cooler than Foxy. Maybe because he's so broken and disfigured.)

Even with Agape it's hard to find a style that cuts properly for me. I have Agape and I use it on a lot of my avatar's hairstyles most times but when it comes to self cosplay then I really find this gold shop hair to be the best way to go.

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
A Wandering Houngan

I'm waiting for more recolors of Toy Revenge. I like Bonnie but I'm more partial to Freddy overall. Though, I'd like more FNaF items as well, like animatronic costumes and companions and whatnot. A Springtrap buddy for my avatar or Golden Freddy would be awesome. And we could use some items for the animal bases as well. I'd go back to using my animal base if I could run around as a mini Springtrap or Golden Freddy. whee Chica would be cool too. (I'm just not overly fond of Foxy for some reason. I like Mangle though, weirdly enough. I find him cooler than Foxy. Maybe because he's so broken and disfigured.)

Even with Agape it's hard to find a style that cuts properly for me. I have Agape and I use it on a lot of my avatar's hairstyles most times but when it comes to self cosplay then I really find this gold shop hair to be the best way to go.

I think Freddy's a favorite of most of us fans. x3 Oooh, little buddies would be amazing! I want a cute Chica with a cupcake prancing about, that would be adorable. x3
Oooh, they should make an item for Animal bases that turns them into animatronics, one pose per body part. It would be super creepy and super cool. o,o
I dunno, him being so disfigured is exactly why I liked Foxy. I always felt sad for him, being hidden away behind a curtain. poor baby must've been lonely. ;_;

Truth to be told you're probably right, I was on the lookout once for some hair that might resemble my RL style, and the only possible ones I found were mostly in the GS and THE ONE that looked perfect costed hundreds of billions, so I simply made a pass on cosplaying myself. xD

Indomitable Bro

Beau Bishop
rococobro

Try Pandaista for the sloth theme? Fits nicely in colour. o,o
Yeah, formal is not exactly my thing either, but when the event is on that demands a dress - like Gaia prom - I usually get super into picking the right dress to go with the right shoes and whatnot. It's fun being a proper lady every once in a while. xD
hey, thanks! i'll try that.
and yeah, i love getting into the spirit of events, even if the themes aren't something I usually go for. 4laugh

Fuzzy Explorer

flying hiiiigh in the sky

....well once Gaia gives me a cloud background, that is

-floats-

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Badass and black and white is my phase now. Been pretty much sticking to this avatar or almost the same versions of it.

I have a feeling I'll be going to red and black soon.

I also always have my rosamund or ciel theme I do A TON. I just can't help it.

When I very first started I was full on anime or school girl themed. Then I progressed into WTF is this is it even a theme?! Which was basically items I liked put into a kind of matching avatar. Either cute or misheviously themed. After my hiatus I finally make avatars that actually looked good and less random, no clue what they were though. But most recently I always seem to stick to avatars based on colors. I'll randomly do an updated throw back look for fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff