Total Votes:[ 139 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Nightsong
Look at her. Just look at her. She makes you want to just duck pout your lips and go 'Ububububububu'

But on a more serious note:
Why do you think avatar appearance is important on Gaia?

Do you feel that people judge other users based on their avatars appearance?

How do you feel your avatar shows your sense of self and style?
meh I don't really care looking cute... I care look fearful and Some thing that will scare And to look well... stalker like or to be a king of madness,a sniper robot that gank you, a heartless solider that fallow orders and don't care what get in his way, or my normal vampire gear form Halloween 2k12

Cute?, I join anti cute to fight for my right to be scary.

Lily-livered Vegetarian

30,415 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I love stalking around and seeing the looks people come up with. Cute/clever avatars are one of the greatest joys of the site for me. It's like a massive game of paperdolls. emotion_kirakira

Super Friend

desu desu desu
meh

Meh indeed, mademoiselle.

Trendsetter

I managed to make mine more adorable than your creepy doll avatar in a matter of minuets.

Super Friend

heart
Satanic Lord Ilhoon
I managed to make mine more adorable than your creepy doll avatar in a matter of minuets.

Timid Loiterer

Cuter than me? IMPOSSIBLE.

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Pamina
I love stalking around and seeing the looks people come up with. Cute/clever avatars are one of the greatest joys of the site for me. It's like a massive game of paperdolls. emotion_kirakira
Oie, that my thing! DX

Fashionable Gaian

Is this a serious thread? O:
I was aiming more for sexy (well, as sexy as a chibi can get) than adorable so I'm okay with that.

I dunno how importance appearances are, tbh. I decide whether I like an avatar by how I picture it would look if I drew it or how much I would enjoy drawing it, so it doesn't really have any bearing on how I tread an individual or anything like that.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

I find it silly to judge people by their avatars appearance but sadly it does happen.

As for my style it's just whatever inspires me at the time. I'm always trying to put new looks together.

Sparkling Transmutator

I judge users by what they post. Avatars are a silly thing to judge by.
Heck, I sometimes wear really weird outfits or let my RL friends play with my inventory.

This is one of those outfits. Why a wheelchair and walker?
Because sassy Grandmother Winter needs both.

User Image

Golden Gaian

My avatar is cuter than yours. talk2hand

Nah, but on a serious note about avatars... I can't help it, avatars create impressions. First impressions, at least. Also, sticking to a certain style or base in a slow-moving forum like this REALLY leaves a mark. Take Slick, for example - I think everyone who regulars the GCD knows who he is. rofl I always recognise him instantly(which might be because i have a slight crush). There are more users like that but he's the first that comes to mind.
Personally, when I dress up my avatar, I want it to look like a person. I want it to have personality and feeling, so usually I don't care too much about matching.

Hesitant Mystic

I don't judge people based on their avatars.
But if I see an avatar I think is amazing, I will stare at it and jealously wish I had that persons avatar making skills. emotion_dowant

Shy Warrior

Winter Hue
I judge users by what they post. Avatars are a silly thing to judge by.
Heck, I sometimes wear really weird outfits or let my RL friends play with my inventory.

This is one of those outfits. Why a wheelchair and walker?
Because sassy Grandmother Winter needs both.

User Image

User Image
Originally just glanced over the post. Saw the word Sassy and Grandmother and immediately though Queen of Thorns emotion_kirakira . Looks the part as well.

Back on OP. To be honest I don't really give a damn how other people dress their avatar. Occassionally I'll see a really spectacular one and have to comment on it. Don't think any of the ones I've really been impressed with are cute though. I think I have preference for bad-a** or avatars that look like they could be OC (and actual OCs). Having an impressive looking avvie might prompt a conversation though cause I'm am terrible at conversing and it gives me a starting point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff