No 0.38848920863309 38.8% [ 54 ]
Gold please 0.2158273381295 21.6% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Fluffy Vet

Slick Southpaw
Nightsong
Slick Southpaw
To show off my outrageously hairy hide n' abs. But it's mostly about my snake. emotion_dealwithit
That's a damb big snake you got there I hope you don't choke it. lol

B} doesn't matter

User Image
Oh snap. I just got told.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I don't judge, but more so admire. I tend to look at how another person's creativity on how they put an item on themselves and I just love it! Sometimes I tend to want the items that person is wearing because of how well they put it off on their avatars.

I love bizarre and stranger avatars than cute. Which is contradictory based off what I'm wearing, but I couldn't help but go cute with this hair. OMG, best hair of this month's RIG imho.

Edit::
I think the only avatars that I have ever judge are the ones that are meant to look "n00bish".
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm always a bit weary of these.
They are either trolls, scammers, phishing, or actually just new members. But you never can tell. So, I guess that's my only time I really "judge".

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Slick Southpaw
Nightsong
Slick Southpaw
To show off my outrageously hairy hide n' abs. But it's mostly about my snake. emotion_dealwithit

B} doesn't matter

User Image

And every last inch of you is covered in hair.

User Image

Fluffy Vet

Auricus

Alas, I'll have to agree with you on this. It's normal for people to judge someone based mainly on "what they look like" or what they're wearing. Heck, even I have committed that crime, but then again, this is a virtual avatar, most people here just throw at their avatars the maximum amount of items they can hoping that they'll look richer than other members. Even when those items are not as fancy or uncommon, they just try to saturate their virtual avatars with as much gold as they can, so how am I going to judge someone based on that. I know a lot of people pour huge amounts of money to this site (huge being an exaggerated word, of course) and that might give them an edge over the less fortunate users, and that might even reflect their acquisitive power and lifestyle outside this web site, but still, It's hard for me to judge someone if his avatar is wearing a pink speedo, a clown wig, shades, a cigarette and some items that don't even make sense.

It is a virtual avatar, a virtual representation of the person, if you don't put at least a little thought into what you're wearing than you're putting forward various possible ideas of what kind of person you are. Someone who is lazy or uncaring, perhaps someone inexperienced with the avatar system of the site, it all depends on what kind of person you're talking to. Sometimes I buy things from the site because I like to see what's new, and I also love the feeling of getting something that's not just rare but looks good. I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to items. I have to agree it's hard to make any serious judgments about a person from their avatar, but you can still get sense of it in most cases.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Yeata Zi
Slick Southpaw
Nightsong
Slick Southpaw

B} doesn't matter

User Image

User Image

aww yiss

not to mention this also applies
User Image

Fluffy Vet

Yeata Zi
Slick Southpaw
Nightsong
Slick Southpaw

B} doesn't matter

User Image

User Image
Words cannot express how much I love this post.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi
Slick Southpaw
Nightsong
Slick Southpaw

B} doesn't matter

User Image

User Image

aww yiss

User Image
Oh man! How many of those do you have?

Fluffy Vet

Little Dead Soldier
I don't judge, but more so admire. I tend to look at how another person's creativity on how they put an item on themselves and I just love it! Sometimes I tend to want the items that person is wearing because of how well they put it off on their avatars.

I love bizarre and stranger avatars than cute. Which is contradictory based off what I'm wearing, but I couldn't help but go cute with this hair. OMG, best hair of this month's RIG imho.
I completely agree, when there's a good looking avatar and there's some item that they just make pop you can't help but think 'Oooh what can I do with something like that?'

I love all kinds of avatars, but mostly beautiful and aesthetic ones, I love them. And YES This RIG has so many awesome items, my hair is from one I got from it. So much cute and awesome!

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Yeata Zi
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi
Slick Southpaw
Nightsong
Slick Southpaw

B} doesn't matter

User Image

User Image

aww yiss

User Image

I wish I had more.
POST ALL MY SLICK MEMES scream
User Image

Amorous Paladin

14,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
It's more the "I AM" avis that tend to catch my attention when it comes to AWW! CUTE! HJHKJ! Kitties, especially. Although, I do like seeing well-made avatars and beautiful ones I can really appreciate. I try to make sure mine always looks nice. It's a matter of pride, but I'm not going to look down on people who don't have nicer avis. It doesn't mean I'm gonna give away what I earned and paid for, cause these things are better earned than given. One can be proud of what they earn and work for. I digress. This is making me look like I'm looking down. sweatdrop

Usernames can get my attention too, especially if they're really clever or funny.
Nightsong
Auricus

Alas, I'll have to agree with you on this. It's normal for people to judge someone based mainly on "what they look like" or what they're wearing. Heck, even I have committed that crime, but then again, this is a virtual avatar, most people here just throw at their avatars the maximum amount of items they can hoping that they'll look richer than other members. Even when those items are not as fancy or uncommon, they just try to saturate their virtual avatars with as much gold as they can, so how am I going to judge someone based on that. I know a lot of people pour huge amounts of money to this site (huge being an exaggerated word, of course) and that might give them an edge over the less fortunate users, and that might even reflect their acquisitive power and lifestyle outside this web site, but still, It's hard for me to judge someone if his avatar is wearing a pink speedo, a clown wig, shades, a cigarette and some items that don't even make sense.

It is a virtual avatar, a virtual representation of the person, if you don't put at least a little thought into what you're wearing than you're putting forward various possible ideas of what kind of person you are. Someone who is lazy or uncaring, perhaps someone inexperienced with the avatar system of the site, it all depends on what kind of person you're talking to. Sometimes I buy things from the site because I like to see what's new, and I also love the feeling of getting something that's not just rare but looks good. I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to items. I have to agree it's hard to make any serious judgments about a person from their avatar, but you can still get sense of it in most cases.

Throughout the years I've seen TONS of people who just plaster items on their avatars. There are people like yourself, who pick a theme and go from there, but you cannot possibly say that the bulk of gaians do the same.

I'm not trying to generalize here, statistics will prove me wrong, but then again, using the same argument, a lot of gaians wouldn't wear what their avatars wear even if they had the chance. Therefore, I wouldn't judge them based on that. Plus, there are a lot of factors to consider here: Why did they joined Gaia? Maybe for the games, and they don't really care for their avatars. When did they joined it? Maybe they grew tired of having avatars with a lot of clothing. How much time do they spend on the site? Maybe they are awesome but they don't have the time to spend hours and hours grinding for virtual money, therefore not being able to buy expensive items. I'd like to point out that I don't criticize anyone who does it, just saying that there are a lot of things that have to come to be revised before making a statement like the one you made.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi
Slick Southpaw

B} doesn't matter

User Image

User Image

aww yiss

User Image

I wish I had more.
POST ALL MY SLICK MEMES scream
User Image

OH MAH GAWD!

I wish I could have beautiful Zi image macros. I have no idea what they would say, though. I'M NOT AS AMAZING AS YOU!

Also? Doesn't Slicky turn into a lady when he drinks?

>I don't always drink but when I do.... I might just let you look at my boobies.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Nightsong
Little Dead Soldier

I completely agree, when there's a good looking avatar and there's some item that they just make pop you can't help but think 'Oooh what can I do with something like that?'

I love all kinds of avatars, but mostly beautiful and aesthetic ones, I love them. And YES This RIG has so many awesome items, my hair is from one I got from it. So much cute and awesome!

I love it. There are so many possibilities on how you can make your avatar nowadays. I love how other's express their creativity thru it.
I tend to lurk more in Avatar Talk and Arenas because of this.
I'm also a huge fan of cosplays. The cosplay Arena just wows me all the time.

I bought that item , your hair. But I ended up not being to match anything I have with it. emotion_8c
This hair that I have now just screams Sailor Moon to me. Even tho it's not remotely close to a sailor scout or side characters. But I can so see this hair on a scout xD
Blah. My nerd is showing.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Yeata Zi
OH MAH GAWD!

I wish I could have beautiful Zi image macros. I have no idea what they would say, though. I'M NOT AS AMAZING AS YOU!

>I don't always drink but when I do.... I might just let you look at my boobies.

emo sadly, wine does

but

ahahaha, that is amazingly awesome 8D

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi
OH MAH GAWD!

emo sadly, wine does

but

ahahaha, that is amazingly awesome 8D
Mmmmm! WINE!

I knew it was something along those lines. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items