Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

I don't think I consider items overused, rather than overused in an uncreative way.
As long as an item is used in an original way, I enjoy seeing it.
Including any of the Ciel items.

Though I will admit, the Lusty Scoundrel item does freak me out. .___.
Not because it's overused, but because it's.....creepy. ;A;

Fluffy Treat

bodies are overused.

Buggy Mage

I would say the one thing that I've seen around other forums way more than I'd care to are the starter eyes from Salon Durem. I'm not really talking about the newer sets but a lot of the older ones have a really glazed over look to them. Especially the Standard and Round set. The only ones I really like at all are the Focused, lazy and aggro eyes. It confuses me because there's so many better options now. That and slippers, but in moderation i'm fine with, for like an old school sort of thing. 3nodding

Dedicated Conventioneer

Most of our color schemes are overused due to matching. Usually people make nice avatars with then however.

Black and Gold avatars however, I'm seeing abused... a lot. Not sure what's going on there.

I would like to say the new navy color incorporating avatars, though increased in number, I do love. <3

edit: and that freaking naked ABS item! What in GOD'S NAME IS THAT THING!? I see it everywhere! I'm starting to think GCD is being infested with rally avatars.

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Flarie Hanami
Twisted Lady
Lusty. I never even wear mine anymore but I won't sell it just because I don't want another rally kid to get it.

User Image

Trying to prevent the further spread that is the Lusty epidemic? wink
lol and now you can't keep them on banned accounts they're coming back in.

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
THE WHlTE QUEEN
Most of our color schemes are overused due to matching. Usually people make nice avatars with then however.

Black and Gold avatars however, I'm seeing abused... a lot. Not sure what's going on there.

I would like to say the new navy color incorporating avatars, though increased in number, I do love. <3

edit: and that freaking naked ABS item! What in GOD'S NAME IS THAT THING!? I see it everywhere! I'm starting to think GCD is being infested with rally avatars.
secret retreat

Dedicated Conventioneer

Dark_Maiden_Queen
THE WHlTE QUEEN

secret retreat

Actually the particular one I believe I'm referring to is: Fitness Camp Bodybuilder . rofl

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
THE WHlTE QUEEN
Dark_Maiden_Queen
THE WHlTE QUEEN

secret retreat

Actually the particular one I believe I'm referring to is: Fitness Camp Bodybuilder . rofl
that ones horrid.

Alien Sex Symbol

I spend a lot of time on the AT and I don't think I have ever seen Lusty scoundrel used.
maybe the AT shamed it out.

But good lord anything with slippers.
THEY ARE NEVER THE ANSWER.

srsly. penguin slippers, demon horns, halo, ninja band and katana. I see any combination of these all the goddamn time.

Alien Sex Symbol

Dark_Maiden_Queen
Flarie Hanami
Twisted Lady
Lusty. I never even wear mine anymore but I won't sell it just because I don't want another rally kid to get it.

User Image

What is a rally kid?
*neverleavestheAT*

Anxious Pal

I know some people may rip my face off for this, but I feel like Thea hair is overused and has become a pointless status item. /shrugs

I am sorta a hypocrite though since I love my onei hair very much. redface

Receiver

that dip dyed hair from band of Breman

Angelic Healer

I tend to see a lot of Band of Bremen Hair and that horrible rally item, Lusty scoundrel.

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Ophelias Flower
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Flarie Hanami
Twisted Lady

User Image

What is a rally kid?
*neverleavestheAT*
I stopped going there awhile ago but it's a place where everyone has lusty panda slippers anklets and angelic manner

Alien Sex Symbol

Dark_Maiden_Queen
Ophelias Flower
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Flarie Hanami
Twisted Lady

User Image

What is a rally kid?
*neverleavestheAT*
I stopped going there awhile ago but it's a place where everyone has lusty panda slippers anklets and angelic manner

but what does the rally portion signify?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff