Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Ladykiller

Anesidora's Woe: Anesidora's Prayer.
Inari's Beads: Kitsuneme.

And that's more or less it. I'm seeing the Blade of the Night Sky with increasing regularity, but it's always the same pose - The belted skirt.

HoIy Macaroni
Oisin's blessing eyes and ones of that sort, anything lolita or frilly, princess of the world, the obvious rally attire, all the old expensive "look at how rich I am" items emotion_puke

Where are on Earth have you been looking, to see Princess of the World used so frequently? I can't recall seeing anyone use it! surprised
However, I must agree with the Oisin's Blessing.

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Princess Macaron
Dickie Twinkles
mint/cream/pink frilly lolita macaroon dessert avatars!

Hey there wink heart

At least yours has red and teal, it's a bit different.

Dainty Kitten

21,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Dickie Twinkles
Princess Macaron
Dickie Twinkles
mint/cream/pink frilly lolita macaroon dessert avatars!

Hey there wink heart

At least yours has red and teal, it's a bit different.

Hehe, it's cool. I just saw all the colors I use AND part of my username in your post and it made me giggle. c;
I've been see a ton of SDPlus #346 Thea the Unicorn hair lately and blessing eyes/kanoko eyes along with devil tails and anything black and red or black and white/creams xd All of that in one avatar. Like once I went on zomg and thought I saw my friend but it was someone else that I didn't know! Looked just like them. This happened to me many times lately, all of them different people. emotion_facepalm

Tipsy Phantom

I see that gold and brown keido hairstyle a lot. I can't blame them, though..I'm a fan. :>

Shirtless Cat

Band of Bremen eyes and Bunnie Hair, Little Lucie - almost any pose, and um, HoTD and Devil Tail. Almost everyone in the CB is questing them. gonk
There's a lot more, but those are the ones that I can think of right now.

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

Agape Scissors, The bangs from parcel post, Princess Manner, and the dresses from Keiko's cakee !
I use those all the time thoughh ! o Ao <3

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Nikko Roseus
I've been see a ton of SDPlus #346 Thea the Unicorn hair lately and blessing eyes/kanoko eyes along with devil tails and anything black and red or black and white/creams xd All of that in one avatar. Like once I went on zomg and thought I saw my friend but it was someone else that I didn't know! Looked just like them. This happened to me many times lately, all of them different people. emotion_facepalm

Your avatar is so cute the way she looks like she's skipping or curtsey-ing.

Royal Citizen

17,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Married 100
The wing item where one wing is blood.

Ugh.

It doesn't even look like a blood wing. It looks like someone blew off a wing, like from one of those 2-bit flash-shooter games and it's just taking on a blood silhouette of what it used to be before it disintegrates. -.-

User Image

Golden Gaian

I just realized, we really do have trends on this site. sweatdrop Remember when it was all about having huge feet? Tundra boots and were feet. I still love the look of the tundra boots tbh.
For overused items, I'd definitely say any of the pouty lips. Not saying they don't look good though, I think that they add the "little extra" in a lot of avatars. Also, I feel like anyone owning a devil tail usually wears it...
I also realized I'm a pastel nightmare. But I love this hair combo so I WILL use it. emotion_donotwant

Tiny Shapeshifter

Hanasaur
Agape Scissors, The bangs from parcel post, Princess Manner, and the dresses from Keiko's cakee !
I use those all the time thoughh ! o Ao <3
Agape Scissors is like, my mostly abused item (due to my preference of short hairstyles). Then there's the Masquerade for the eyelashes and blushes. I do believe that majority of the abused items are mods, especially when they are simple and versatile at the same time. 3nodding

Warlike backgrounds have been appearing regularly for me too. But that's because they're mostly worn by regulars who has this thing for more rugged looks in male items. Some females wears them too, especially when it comes to female warrior-like avatar scheme.

Supportive Seraph

Some people in here are complaining about the Inari eyes.
      I'll be honest, I use them all the time, but I rarely see them on other avatars.
      Scratch that: the person above me is currently using them too.
      I just prefer them to any other eyes on Gaia for whatever reason, but I've gone without 'em a few times before.

As for items that I think are over-used, I can't really think of any.
      Then again, I don't pay as much attention to avatars as I used to due to them constantly changing per user.
      It's much easier for me to distinguish them by their username or signature.
      But, if I had to pick an item, I can't think of one that hasn't already been mentioned.
      I've been seeing a lot of the Icy Marionette as of today though now that I think about it.

Peaceful Demon

Lyllisa
I just realized, we really do have trends on this site. sweatdrop Remember when it was all about having huge feet? Tundra boots and were feet. I still love the look of the tundra boots tbh.

Haha, I remember using the charred tundra boots all the time back then. My reasoning was that they balanced out our avatars (I liked the big seal slippers and penguin slippers for that as well). I always had to have huge shoes on.

I suppose the items I see the most are Lucie, Keiko and Oisin... But honestly if someone can make them work, it doesn't tire me out or anything.

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
any wig that's twin tails + bangs in pink/creme

Friendly Friend

halos everywhere

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff