Welcome to Gaia! ::

kichinia's Senpai

Ruthless Defender

11,425 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Rosamund's Revenge OMG I see that item everywhere! The Flowing Curls hair pose in particular. Left and right I see that red hair in my face taunting me. Its like it knows that I want it; even though I'll never used the hair...much. I even see it in announcements. I can't escape it. That arm mods too I forgot about those there all over the place.

Then there's Sainte Ciel: Storge. I see this which doesn't surprise me. The only reason is because of all the cream armor that's in it. That has become popular for a little while now, so of course I've seen it around.

Another one that I didn't think that I would see as much was Paramour's Break's Vera's Hair. I figured that the dark purple curls would be more rare when it came out, but no its all over the place.

Humorist

LearaCuroe
Rosamund's Revenge OMG I see that item everywhere! The Flowing Curls hair pose in particular. Left and right I see that red hair in my face taunting me. Its like it knows that I want it; even though I'll never used the hair...much. I even see it in announcements. I can't escape it. That arm mods too I forgot about those there all over the place.

Then there's Sainte Ciel: Storge. I see this which doesn't surprise me. The only reason is because of all the cream armor that's in it. That has become popular for a little while now, so of course I've seen it around.

Another one that I didn't think that I would see as much was Paramour's Break's Vera's Hair. I figured that the dark purple curls would be more rare when it came out, but no its all over the place.

I really want to tip more but I can't.
Ciel and Rosamund are ******** everywhere... I see them more than horns of the demon and lusty skin. I swear.

kichinia's Senpai

Ruthless Defender

11,425 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Zinovy
LearaCuroe

I really want to tip more but I can't.
Ciel and Rosamund are ******** everywhere... I see them more than horns of the demon and lusty skin. I swear.

Oddly enough I don't see much of those. I think I'm just not hanging out in the right places.

I remember back when the Gaia t-shirts, Kiki, and the Staff of the Angels was the it thing to have. That was a long time ago, but from time to time I see older Gaians living the old days and dress up like they would have back in 2006.

Humorist

LearaCuroe
Oddly enough I don't see much of those. I think I'm just not hanging out in the right places.

I remember back when the Gaia t-shirts, Kiki, and the Staff of the Angels was the it thing to have. That was a long time ago, but from time to time I see older Gaians living the old days and dress up like they would have back in 2006.

I'm in GDC, WG and AF.
I see Rosamund's Revenge and anything Sainte Ciel like everywhere, especially everywhere in the art forums.

And yeah I used to see Kiki/Coco and angelic/demonic MCs everywhere back then.

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,425 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Neon Wasteland

Gloves any black gloves in general

I am SO guilty of this... I use gloves to cover up the horrid hands the female base has. ><;

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

Alot of the frilly stuff we do end up seeing alot of replica avi's that are not all that original... oh and anything like Buck Teeth, grass skirts or those ugly as slippers, sashes and hats from early Gaia (Talk about ugly)

Oh and the Rosamund items (I know they are beautiful) but abused.

Noob

Inari's smiling eyes/Mona's eyes partnered with jenny doll blush...

Loyal Exhibitionist

Avatars. I mean, they're everywhere!! People are just downright overusing avatars! Even me! I admit it! Even I am abusing the avatar fad! DX

<3

Greedy Gekko

Naked Gaians.

I've seen their gray underwear a lot of times.

Alien Invader

I don't really see individual items getting a lot of abuse, but more like item combinations. If you take like frilly lolita avatars into consideration they tend to use like the same items over and over.
So much so to the point that whenever I go cutesy I end up feeling pretty cheap in my avatar making process . xd

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
mint/cream/pink frilly lolita macaroon dessert avatars!

They are cute but I end up confusing people as they all look the same to me.

Rainbows are overused but idc talk2hand

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Dickie Twinkles

They are cute but I end up confusing people as they all look the same to me.
Hahaha, this.

I have to stare really hard at the usernames at times because I realized I was quoting the wrong person and addressing the wrong individual cos of frilly skirts redface

Then I get the bright idea to surf Gaia without my glasses and I REALLY have to stare. Blurs of frills, y'all creampeeps are.

/fail

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
With so many items these days I don't think items will be super overused like the days of old.
Now color pallets are where it's at!

Dainty Kitten

21,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Rosamund and greasy lusty. gonk

Dainty Kitten

21,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Dickie Twinkles

Hey there wink heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces