Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

I gotta admit, I agree with the person who said Oisin's Blessing.
But I don't care. I'm never going to stop using them. They're the practically the only eyes on the site that I like (that I have/can afford).
Seriously! The ONLY eyes on the sight that are put in the correct position on the avatar and don't look crosseyed!

Friendly Friend

6,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
I remember when the Skinny Jeans came out and EVERY AYOO PERSON had it equipped.

I should probably change my name to AYO SUZY

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
Stay Frosty Suzy
I remember when the Skinny Jeans came out and EVERY AYOO PERSON had it equipped.

I should probably change my name to AYO SUZY

The O.G. Skinny Jeans are still my favorite too, girl! emotion_brofist I wear them all of the time. In my opinion, they have a much nicer shape than the newer, colored ones.
ThanatosRising
My brain is still stuck in the past with the Gaia T-shirt, green grass skirt, slippers, etc. I don't even know what items are used and abused anymore XP

And Buck teeth, don't forget the buck teeth XD
Yeah when I was on my old account there were two kinds of avatars that I would see all over the shop and they were this thing and what looked like overly angelic Chobit

Naughty Pants

I usually hear the following wanks:

Gaia Sama lips
Oisin's eyes
Lusty Scoundrl skin
Sainte Ciel: Agape scissors.

Truthfully I don't care who wears what. any of those can be worn well or just piled on. Yes, even, Lusty's skin. While it may look dumb in a Rally-tar, it looks awesome over some of the dark body dyes and skins.

Use what you like and use what fits.
When I first came on, everybody held swords. Later they all wore bedroom slippers.

Now there are so many thousands of items, nobody ever looks alike anymore. which is a good thing, I suppose.

Shameless Streaker

Definitely the band of bremen hair! (I'm one of the people)

Friendly Friend

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Definatly not enough Grunny anymore! When they first came out though, EVERYONE and their mother was equipping one...or two...or 8 x.x But I'm glad the fad kind of passed away...because now my love for them doesn't feel so 'mainstream' /end hipster moment

In a relationship with my viola

Greedy Capitalist

12,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
starter clothes.
(don't say that it ain't so)

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
i;m not sure. i don't always gaze at avatars. although i do see a lot of cream colors.

Greedy Businessman

6,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Wall Street 200

Tricky Cat

The Drunken Jester
But I don't care. I'm never going to stop using them. They're the practically the only eyes on the site that I like (that I have/can afford).
Seriously! The ONLY eyes on the sight that are put in the correct position on the avatar and don't look crosseyed!

But youre wearing other eyes.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
OMG hat, Rainy day, Golden Laurels, marionettes, and that ninja headband is what I see a lot of.

Tipsy Lunatic

Lapin Lequesne
The Drunken Jester

But youre wearing other eyes.

Sometimes I make an avatar that calls for a specific type of Eye that isn't Oisin's Blessing.

Virtuous Visionary

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Jack-pot 100
I just have to roll my eyes whenever I see someone with the Angelic/Demonic Sash combination, plus demon tail and whatever...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff