Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Vampire

VVhip
To be fair, the agape scissors are the single best pose on Gaia!

I dunno, I'm sitting here thinking, and every item that comes up just makes me think "but it works on those avatars..."

I do, however, remember when we all got the starmony free. And the rainbowsplosion here at least was undeniable.

Seriously Im going to buy agape just for the scissors soon. gonk

Honestly there are too many items in existence now for anything to be overused.

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
THE WHlTE QUEEN
I remember when winter rose was overused and abused. hehe
You just reminded me of the security blanket, and the giant tampon angelic parasol.

Sigh, good times...

Sleep Isabella
mad
*Flaunts her Lusty*
The shininess adds the affect that in my opinion replicates what the Water Meat's skin has.
xp

I honestly didn't realise that was the lusty skin. You actually use it very tastefully, as in you actually make the lusty look good, rather than other peeps using the lusty to try and make them look good. If that makes sense.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Daltar
Aside from the Rally/Exchanger items..

Pastel, lolita, gothic, ciels and rosamund.

Red, black, white, gold were used to be a trend too, thanks to Reve Rouille.

Overall, cash shop items.

Reve Rouille is awesome.

For me, I see items like the Sainte Ciel items used a lot and any recent REI. But we have so many items on Gaia, and some people are can blend their items so well together, that I don't see too many "overused items" that much anymore. (Also, the Oisin's Eyes are used a lot. ._.)

Buggy Survivor

Runcible Spoon--that's all that comes to mind atm.

Ruthless Wench

Cat items are overdone, overused and overhyped sad That's not to say the occasional kitten isn't a bad thing when it's so cute it makes your brain implode, but there are many other little critters out there that can be just as adorable.

As far as while/creams being overdone, this has always been my personal identification with my avatar. I can't remember a time when my avatar didn't sport pastels of some sort xd

Dedicated Conventioneer

Xya
      Cat items are overdone, overused and overhyped sad That's not to say the occasional kitten isn't a bad thing when it's so cute it makes your brain implode, but there are many other little critters out there that can be just as adorable.

As far as while/creams being overdone, this has always been my personal identification with my avatar. I can't remember a time when my avatar didn't sport pastels of some sort xd

AGREED. White and pale colors have been my identification long before they became " the thing" and will be long after. xd

Dapper Lunatic

9,150 Points
      • Grunny Rainbow 100
      • Magical Girl 50
      • Grunny Grabber 50
      Luboticus
      Anything cream and white.
      then I'm a abuser cat_emo

Dapper Lunatic

9,150 Points
      • Grunny Rainbow 100
      • Magical Girl 50
      • Grunny Grabber 50
      THE WHlTE QUEEN
      Xya

AGREED. White and pale colors have been my identification long before they became " the thing" and will be long after. xd
      Same here but I love the way my avatar looks and this is not a trend for me.

Humorist

Anything Sainte Ciel and Rosamund series. I'm really tired to seeing them... except Agape scissors because this damn thing is ******** useful and great for everyone.

Enduring Bookworm

20,525 Points
      • Battle: Rogue 100
      • Noble Shade 100
      • Jolly Roger 50
      Sleep Isabella
      mad
      *Flaunts her Lusty*
      The shininess adds the affect that in my opinion replicates what the Water Meat's skin has.
      xp

I really like the way you use it!

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
      • Converting 100 items 100
      • Fusion Apprentice 100
      • Alchemy Level 3 100
      the Lusty Scoundrel skin

Tasokare Ebizome's Partner In Crime

Predestined Backpacker

9,950 Points
      • Member 100
      • Treasure Hunter 100
      • Full closet 200
      Zinovy
      Anything Sainte Ciel and Rosamund series. I'm really tired to seeing them... except Agape scissors because this damn thing is ******** useful and great for everyone.

Those scissors are the only thing I use from that item too. I'll wear the other poses but only on some occasions.

Looking back on something now, I do recall the Katana being the most overused item in the past because every so often I would see three or four avatars having more than one on them. xD; That, and the Angelic/Demonic Bows. : o

Lonely Lover

Scoundrel, Band of Bremen (hair and legs), and Dark Omen (open skirt pose) would have to be some three overused items.

Enduring Gaian

12,300 Points
      • Generous 100
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      • Forum Explorer 100
      Golden Laurels!
      Those belong to Gods and heroes, not the cool kids of the group. scream
      Although on some cream / well put together avitars they look nice. emotion_yatta

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
      • Alchemy Level 10 100
      • Storybook Royalty 500
      • Cosmic Healer 200
      125th
      Golden Laurels!
      Those belong to Gods and heroes, not the cool kids of the group. scream
      Although on some cream / well put together avitars they look nice. emotion_yatta

Haha. You do see those quite a bit now that I think about it. XD

Also, I see a lot of girls outside the GCD using blush items. (I'm surprised only one person here has mentioned that so far). And is it me or is the Anesidora's prayer pose from Anesidora's Woe started trending again? I see it a lot when I am in the marketplace and flashspaces.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff