Welcome to Gaia! ::

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
ThanatosRising
My brain is still stuck in the past with the Gaia T-shirt, green grass skirt, slippers, etc. I don't even know what items are used and abused anymore XP

I'm in the same boat. -shakes a fist at the grass skirts- I wouldn't even be able to name any current item I thought might be overused. xd

Omnipresent Loiterer

Everything that is not shade hats

However, the blue and cream is ******** EVERYWHERE, and yes, I'm aware I am wearing it, but at least I attempt to make something of it rather than a put-together set.

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
that new skirt thing from the dark omen is everywhere

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

To be fair, Agape has the scissor pose. Making it the most useful item EVER.

Anyway I see a lot of Rosamund's Redemption (It's an awesome item so it's okay). Any of those cutsey leg mods (You know like the zodiacal bendy knees and Keiko's Cake leg mods). A ton of ________/Cream based outfits. I don't like saying overused or abused because it works most of the time so I don't really notice it until waaaaaaaaay after I see it.

Agreed on the lusty sheen item being abused though. I see the sheen as a parody pose so people using it so seriously gets me at times .-. For me I just liked the book, hair and background so yeah

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ThanatosRising
My brain is still stuck in the past with the Gaia T-shirt, green grass skirt, slippers, etc. I don't even know what items are used and abused anymore XP

You missed pairing it with fairy wings and buck teeth as well XD

Manly Lunatic

I do not think I have abused items....

Manly Lunatic

dakki-dono
Everything that is not shade hats

However, the blue and cream is ******** EVERYWHERE, and yes, I'm aware I am wearing it, but at least I attempt to make something of it rather than a put-together set.

Your dedication to the shape hats..... It's crazy XD

Dapper Shapeshifter

Cream/beige.

....but I like cream beige. XD

Stellar Succubus

Slider546
Goddamn bunny slippers...

any slippers. gonk

Kawaii Carnivore

Lusty Scoundrel.
Little Lucie ( I know , I am wearing it too, but it ' s the only good blood-dripping knife around emotion_awesome ) .
Luxury Literature.
Band of Bremen .
Katana .
Runcible Spoon.
Keiko ' s Cake.
Wed To Darkness .

Those are a few that I think are used quite a lot .

Invisible Shapeshifter

It's not so much the item as a whole, but certain poses from items. Like, the scissors from Agape are everywhere, but you never really see anyone using the face or the sword or the letter. Using less common poses of super-common items is actually a really fun way to go about making an avatar.

On topic...umm...Can't really say. I tend to see Oisin a lot, and with the release of the latest MC's, I see a lot of avatars with the arms from Dark Omen, but they'll fade out shortly. I'd say that the most abused items are the cash shop/RIG items that have come out most recently and are considered "high-end," like the Rosamund and Reve recolours.

Fanatical Flip-Flopper

15,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250

The colors mint and cream.
      Keiko's Cake.
      Little Lucie.
      Rosamund's Revenge.
      Sainte Ciel.
      Oisin's Blessing

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Unholy Lightbringer

40,590 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Flarie Hanami

Wait... I'm confused... How does one 'abuse' an item? cat_gonk

...Is it like roasting items over a fire? cat_neutral

Or... Maybe... When we engage in torturing items until they tell about all their hidden poses? cat_lol

How about cutting off various pieces from the item and mailing them back to the Ca$h $hop until we get the recolour!? cat_eek

Seriously, I really confuzzled by this... I heart my items, but I wouldn't begin to know how to 'abuse' them cat_sweatdrop

Or... Let alone know if someone else was 'abusing' their items cat_rolleyes

Sparkling Senshi

ThanatosRising

lol mine went to that too. Fairy wings and those striped stockings as well.
I may being using the lusty skin but I'm no rally girl. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces