Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hot Lop

Slippers and the Keiko's Cake white legs c:
They are cute, but there are other shoes and leg mods out there.

Timid Rogue

Any item involving Ciel or Rosamund I see a lot.

I was going to say the warm starter set, but that took me back to the days when the GD was trolled constantly, and now I think I need a very strong drink.

not that alcohol will take away the memory...

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Fractale

I wanna say thanks because you inspired me to make a mostly gold shop outfit emotion_yatta

Dedicated Conventioneer

I remember when winter rose was overused and abused. hehe

Distinct Explorer

Ami Satomora
Fractale

I wanna say thanks because you inspired me to make a mostly gold shop outfit emotion_yatta
no thanks necessary. I'm happy I could inspire you to go for a mostly all GS look. smile you look cute

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Diapered Egg
Pistolera

Can't get them out of my mind.

Revered Connoisseur

Aside from the Rally/Exchanger items..

Pastel, lolita, gothic, ciels and rosamund.

Red, black, white, gold were used to be a trend too, thanks to Reve Rouille.

Overall, cash shop items.

Buggy Mage

I guess it's mostly trends I notice. It's odd to think that the most consistence groups style-wise, tend to be the lusty scoundrel fans.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Fire 0ak
I guess it's mostly trends I notice. It's odd to think that the most consistence groups style-wise, tend to be the lusty scoundrel fans.

I'm not even sure how Lusty even became a trend in the first place. I mean it's a decent item I'll give it that but does the shiny skin really look as nice as people think it does? It kind of creeps me out sometimes. sweatdrop How come people never use the other poses it comes with? neutral

Buggy Mage

Flarie Hanami
Fire 0ak

I'm not even sure how Lusty even became a trend in the first place. I mean it's a decent item I'll give it that but does the shiny skin really look as nice as people think it does? It kind of creeps me out sometimes. sweatdrop How come people never use the other poses it comes with? neutral

I like the idea of wearing it ironically for some reason. lol I did have a couple a while back but I rarely used them. But to be fair, It does has a really nice sunset background and rose wind effect. 3nodding

Wealthy Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
My slippers and headband xD and of course most of all as mentioned lusty

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
You guys mentioned all of them a few i use or used too. Items from keiko brennen um lusty that green swirled hair, those poses, little lucie, moth wings polar bear sirens shell but in the red color and blue. But everyone moves onto the new ones every month too its funny to watch the new craze since in a month its ease for someone to purchase one of these items at any time and to earn the money for it is even easier.

Feral Hunter

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
those arms from the rosamund items, i see em in 8/10 avatars

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
It's probably a testament to how little I've been around the forums in the past year or so, but I can't think of anything that is 'overused'. Everyone uses their items in different ways. There are several items I abuse and themes I can never seem to get past, but at the same time those items keep my avatars looking like mine.

It does irritate me to look through the exchange and see avatars with every expensive item the person owns piled on, or avatars that deliberately use 'noob' items (especially when they then throw on DJs and whatever slippers are in their possession). Those, coupled with rally avatars, have never really appealed to me.

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
REI that was released 2-3 months
MCs - Omen

There was a time that Prima puppet and spica was released, a lot of people wore it in zomg.

Overused old items:
Nitemare scarf/angelic scarf
Omg hat
Nitemare /angelic mini wings

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items