Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flarie Hanami
VirgiIl

● Sundae sweets or whatever (for the lips).
          They need to make more variety.

Edit: And whatever the person above me said. Pastel avatars are really boring now.

As for my own avatar, I constantly abuse Virgil's sinister verdict. sweatdrop

As we near into Spring, expect to see more Sundae Sweets. xd I'm hoarding them just for the occasion. XDD I do wish there were more lip options though. sad

Pastel is getting rather boring. It's a shame that a lot of the shiny items have pastel tones. neutral

● O_o
          Anyway, I've always been a fan of solid colours (like what my avatar is wearing)
          Pastels are too... pastelly.

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
VirgiIl

● Sundae sweets or whatever (for the lips).
          They need to make more variety.

Edit: And whatever the person above me said. Pastel avatars are really boring now.

As for my own avatar, I constantly abuse Virgil's sinister verdict. sweatdrop

I've grown very used to the sundae sweets style lips, and I own all of them in that shape (including the sandman items, and SDPlus cassiopoeia), and they're just easy to make an avatar with for me :3 So they don't only come in pastels!

And for my answer to the thread: People use cash shop items far more than they should, me included. There are too many good gold shop items out there to ignore them! I couldn't make a good avatar without the gold shops.

Tipsy Exhibitionist

11,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Love Machine 150
I'm sorta re-new... but one i've had a hatred forever is the buckteeth.

On occasion I wear them though. emo

Karisa_Wolfgang's Princess

Adorable Sweetheart

mad
*Flaunts her Lusty*
The shininess adds the affect that in my opinion replicates what the Water Meat's skin has.
xp

Lonely Conversationalist

18,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150

calling to angels gets lonesome
          when you don't believe they exist anyway.

Lusty and Cloud. and Long Drag.

Shadowy Bilge rat

Slippers in general. Ugh.

reviali's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

27,025 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Team Kitten Star 75
VVhip
To be fair, the agape scissors are the single best pose on Gaia!

I dunno, I'm sitting here thinking, and every item that comes up just makes me think "but it works on those avatars..."

I do, however, remember when we all got the starmony free. And the rainbowsplosion here at least was undeniable.

O.o when did that happen??!
I like ur avi C:

Stellar Succubus

Kyorukki
VVhip
To be fair, the agape scissors are the single best pose on Gaia!

I dunno, I'm sitting here thinking, and every item that comes up just makes me think "but it works on those avatars..."

I do, however, remember when we all got the starmony free. And the rainbowsplosion here at least was undeniable.

O.o when did that happen??!
I like ur avi C:

Gosh... um, 2010?

Quote:
Date first appeared on Gaia: 2010-03-01

You could get it off the profile of a certain staff artist, and when everyone found it, we all went a lil haywire with the shiny rainbows.

Edit: <3 For compliments... you also get enormous cookies!

Lily-livered Vegetarian

30,415 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Sleep Isabella
mad
*Flaunts her Lusty*
The shininess adds the affect that in my opinion replicates what the Water Meat's skin has.
xp

First time I've seen the lusty used in a way I like! Applause to you.

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
Ha-ha. Looks like I fell into the cream and sundae sweets trap. I'd be Agape-ing up too, but my other av is currently using it.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Jumping Jehosaphat
Ha-ha. Looks like I fell into the cream and sundae sweets trap. I'd be Agape-ing up too, but my other av is currently using it.

Maybe it's just because I'm biased (lol) but I don't actually think sundae sweets is overused. Or at least I never actually looked for it/noticed it before. I figured most people who had painted lips were using one of the lucie items or a doll.^^;

By now, I'm sure most everybody in the GCD has an Agape. xd Just look at all the people using Agape with the new wig from Song of Amour. heart
Buck Teeth
Long Drag
Emo Glasses

Winter Bunny

22,525 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Generous 100
It realy verrys on where on gaia you are. Some of the Connie I've grown bored of seeing personaly are the "tooth fairy wings, buck teeth, grass skirt, wing ding, the gold bracelets and that hot pink starter hair." I think its a bob? All the same. I find that the starter hairs can be good when used right but if it doesn't work don't do it. Just bleh items don't need to match but at Lest have an idea what your doing. I also don't find plain "i am" poses to be fun. It doesn't take much to mod an I am pose into something nice so why not take the time to do so?

Apocalyptic Worshipper

complete sets, I find people who dress in complete sets less creative somehow...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff