Welcome to Gaia! ::

Precious Seeker

Darksp
I can't say any item in particular, but I think the GCD has bought into the idea that the tinier their feet are, the better and richer they look.

Tiny feet are awfully common...granted, I can't say anything because my next avatar uses the stinger legs.
Yeata Zi
I can tell you what it's not:

Eye patches. Why don't more folks wear eye patches?

Why don't they like noses? Universe is a mysterious place emotion_donotwant
I still have my Pirate Patch that I used and even aboused for everyday during my first years on Gaia. Those were the times~ it never looked out of place! :D

Cat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

" any kind of slipper. "

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Sara Hysaro
Darksp
I can't say any item in particular, but I think the GCD has bought into the idea that the tinier their feet are, the better and richer they look.

Tiny feet are awfully common...granted, I can't say anything because my next avatar uses the stinger legs.

I have noticed the feet for the leg mods have been getting smaller and smaller. It becomes a problem when pants/skirts/shorts/etc. are so giant compared to the feet.

Some people here mentioned the Ninja Headband. I completely forgot about that item. I do see it quite a bit. It's normally used as a status symbol much like the 03 MCs.

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Flarie Hanami
Sara Hysaro
Darksp

I have noticed the feet for the leg mods have been getting smaller and smaller. It becomes a problem when pants/skirts/shorts/etc. are so giant compared to the feet.

Some people here mentioned the Ninja Headband. I completely forgot about that item. I do see it quite a bit. It's normally used as a status symbol much like the 03 MCs.

I do hate that.

Like, tiny feet but normal-sized pants so it looks like you're walking around with your legs in toilet paper rolls. emotion_8c

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Celestial Dreamer

I remember when everyone was wearing buckteeth and clown noses. sweatdrop

Distinct Explorer

overused and abused items? cash shop items

you hardly see anyone wearing a full avi of gold shop items, anymore.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

I think a lot of the arm/leg poses are overused, but I guess that's because I haven't found any I like.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Fractale
overused and abused items? cash shop items

you hardly see anyone wearing a full avi of gold shop items, anymore.

True. I have seen a few amazing looking avatars that use strictly only gold shop items. LOL. I think cash shop items have made a few of us sort of lazy in terms of avatar design (me included). XDD

Darkshimmer's Husbando

Devoted Gaian

38,700 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Partygoer 500
Not sure if I can name any except for the lusty

Divine Mage

10,740 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mystical Adversary 25
Any of the Marionettes, Lusty scoundrel, Devil horns/tails in white and black, Panda/bunny slippers.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

Definitely the cream/pastel items... so many sloppily thrown together drab avis. sad
Any new item that looks good is bound to be overused for awhile, and abused by some, in a desperate attempt to join in on the trend.
Marionette items used to be overused and often abused, but I see less of that lately.
I'm sick of the "cutesy" trend. -_-

...no straight thing was ever made."

● Sundae sweets or whatever (for the lips).
          They need to make more variety.

Edit: And whatever the person above me said. Pastel avatars are really boring now.

As for my own avatar, I constantly abuse Virgil's sinister verdict. sweatdrop

Aged Sex Symbol

There was a point in time of Gain everyone did black/red/white color scheme. It was quite annoying. Item? I would have to say the luxury '03-'04 items (that are just thrown together), Keiko leg pose, and the Kanoko eyes. Oh and any new CI, REI, EI, or a cool looking monthly collectible item that comes out.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
VirgiIl

● Sundae sweets or whatever (for the lips).
          They need to make more variety.

Edit: And whatever the person above me said. Pastel avatars are really boring now.

As for my own avatar, I constantly abuse Virgil's sinister verdict. sweatdrop

As we near into Spring, expect to see more Sundae Sweets. xd I'm hoarding them just for the occasion. XDD I do wish there were more lip options though. sad

Pastel is getting rather boring. It's a shame that a lot of the shiny items have pastel tones. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff