Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd just like Lucky the Cat, I remember when it first got introduced. I opened so many boxes and got so many marionettes and never a lucky.

; n;
It broke my heart it did...

Wheezing Phantom

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Just those back wings.
Last Client
Envy is a rather strong word, and I have barely any passion even for the things I like. Since I do have some of the most coveted items (Lovely Lucie, etc) I guess there is nothing left for me to even envy.

I was going to post 'Those are just pixels, you all will get them eventually, dot get jelly!' Or something along those lines but then I saw you reply...and now I envy not only Lucie but also your avi ;3;

Shameless Streaker

Valkyrian Dragoon of Lalune
Lovely Lucie

I tend to envy well done, well flowing avis though.

Heart Tamer

I like the large back wings, but I'm not jealous since they'll always be around and can be made at any time. Once Gaia introduces Alchemy 2.0, I imagine they'll be even cheaper to obtain, or easier. I've already experienced what it's like trying to sell off back wings, and they're a pain in the a** now. Back when fewer wings were available, they were much easier to sell. The market is getting saturated with them, and hardly anyone wants to pay more than what it costs to make the large back wings, let alone the same price. Hell, the only pair of back wings that have sold went for less than what it took the person to craft it.

Outside of MC's, Gaia can potentially re-release any item in any manner.

Angelic Nitemare

Ma Ajmala
only got 2 of those items

stare

User Image

Shoulda put the Halo, yo.

Loverboy

netamii
I was going to post 'Those are just pixels, you all will get them eventually, dot get jelly!' Or something along those lines but then I saw you reply...and now I envy not only Lucie but also your avi ;3;

Haha, thank you very much. I bought that Harlem Blues item a few hours ago, and just built an avatar around it. : ]

Dangerous Loiterer

I'm not usually jealous over most expensive items because I find a lot of them not to my tastes,
but I do find myself being slightly jealous of those who've got Ashen Marionette.

User Image User Image User Image
    Oisin's blessing

Not because I even liked wearing them, but because I sold them in my other account and they held some emotional value for me. Now I want them back but, it's pretty much impossible.

Maybe it's for the best.

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Cherubic. Queen. Of. Solair.
Fuuuuuuck do I want that.
So damn expensive though e.e...
Last Client
netamii

Haha, thank you very much. I bought that Harlem Blues item a few hours ago, and just built an avatar around it. : ]
you did a great job ;d I love this hue of blue!

Crumbly Codger

For me, it's White Russian, SDPlus Doll Thief, and SDPlus Doll Meili. I ADORE all three of those, but clearly... don't have them. Nor am I likely to ever have them xd (Unless I somehow become one of those users that suddenly stops buying items and therefore can save up for something expensive.)

Punctual Assailant

18,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Valkyrian Dragoon of Lalune

Everything about that item is ********
I wouldn't say envious, so much as a "Ah.. that would be nice. Impossible, but nice."

Kinda in the way one would daydream about winning the lottery while knowing full well it'd never happen.

Anyway, my impossible dream items are the Mini Angel Wings (but I can't justify every paying that much gold for a one pose item, even if I did have the money), and the The Cherubic Queen of Solair.

Conservative Genius

32,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Kanoko's Nightmares make me so envious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items