Baby

22,515 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
elaisa_angelic
I don't really know,

Recently i have seen them more and more again,
I'm not against them returning at all, i loved the new white kitty mood bubble!!

I would buy mood bubbles for my paw avie's if they came out.

I'm not sure if prices would rise or fall if they were re-released..
if GC probably nothing happens to price because mostly those who want them for themselves will buy. If GG that would be fun, and prices will possably drop depending on the price of the release.

heart

OMG YES, MOOD BUBBLES FOR PAWS

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I collect them at times! They're a cute accessory. I don't use them all the time, but occasionally.

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

dont think ive ever used one... dont really like them... *shrugs*

Magical Phantom

Avendasora
The only static one I really really wanted I got ages ago...the bunny one. Because BUNNY. biggrin And basically, "BUNNY biggrin " is one of my default states of being... I have four in real life, and they pretty much make my life worth living with their adorable antics.

I was really entertained when the animated ones based on the zOMG/Towns actions showed up though. I've collected a few of those that I enjoyed using in zOMG, and the exclamation point and swear emote ones so I could replicate the fishing game in my avatars. wink Actually having said that, I'd love to get mood bubbles with the fish in them, like you get when you actually CATCH a fish.

i fully agree... BUNNY!!! im trying to dig up the bom bom bunny mood bubble myself... but like so many others... none for sale crying and the fishing mood bubbles are a good idea! i would like some aquariam fish ones myself... at least a goldfish and jellyfish. whee

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

I hope they re-release the puddi mood bubble so I can buy it. It's super rare now, not listed at all redface

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
walk into the club like what up I got a
User Image
fairly small mood bubble collection actually

I'm glad to know Gaia's releasing more... but I'd prefer if they rereleased some of the older ones, or release more MB accessories.

ESPECIALLY the Zodiac mood bubbles. After what happened with the Homestuck fan base and these mood bubbles... yeesh. inb4 alpha kid mood bubbles, Gaia pls no

Sandmancy's Bae

Baby

22,515 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
BOMB4Y
I hope they re-release the puddi mood bubble so I can buy it. It's super rare now, not listed at all redface

It was so hard to get. xD
I have it and love it... qq
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I only have a few on this account... I could of sworn I had a crap ton more... must be on my mule.
I feel like collecting them again. : I

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Ugh, I hope that they do come back.
I collect mood bubbles, but the prices in the MP for most of them make me cry.
That, and the fact that most of them don't even appear in the MP is pretty sad to watch.
We should have more food related bubbles. Nothing wrong with expressing your love for food.

Magical Phantom

zweet_dreamz
Ugh, I hope that they do come back.
I collect mood bubbles, but the prices in the MP for most of them make me cry.
That, and the fact that most of them don't even appear in the MP is pretty sad to watch.
We should have more food related bubbles. Nothing wrong with expressing your love for food.

i fully agree with everything you said! and i think most of the food items in buttercup cafe (to start with) would make for super cute mood bubbles! i want a pumpkin one now! emotion_yatta

Magical Phantom

Penn Almasy
walk into the club like what up I got a
User Image
fairly small mood bubble collection actually

I'm glad to know Gaia's releasing more... but I'd prefer if they rereleased some of the older ones, or release more MB accessories.

ESPECIALLY the Zodiac mood bubbles. After what happened with the Homestuck fan base and these mood bubbles... yeesh. inb4 alpha kid mood bubbles, Gaia pls no

aww man... i need me that caution tape bubble! and that crown one so nice too. emotion_kirakira why do i always want to collect stuff once it becomes rare and exspensive?! arg!

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
Red Rose Demons
aww man... i need me that caution tape bubble! and that crown one so nice too. emotion_kirakira why do i always want to collect stuff once it becomes rare and exspensive?! arg!
Because then it's out of your reach which offends your subconscious sensibilities.

I myself have a looooong way to go if I wanna collect all the mood bubbles; some of them (like the ! Mood Bubble and the Pi Mood Bubble) are found in items as poses, and that sucks donkey d**k.

And then there's the Homestuck bubbles, which must have hyperinflated due to the Gold Crisis AND the artificial inflation to "protest" their existence in the first place gonk
I do love Mood Bubbles.
I would love to own the Coffee One. But to afford it I would need to sell my Union Jack one.
gonk

I would love, if Gaia would release new Coffee Mood Bubbles (like Coffee to go Cups)
and some Fall and Halloween based Mood Bubbles. With Jack, Pumpkins, Skulls, Fall Leaves, etc.

Gambino Darling

24,350 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Oh, I wish they'd come back! gonk (Questing for one, as I'm typing this.)

Honestly, I only like Mood Bubbles as far as collections go. I mean, I have the Gambino Mood Bubble in my Team Gambino collection, and it makes for a nice addition when I equip a "team spirit" avatar. But other than that, no.

Like I said, I'm questing for one at the moment, primarily to finish another collection. That said, I hope that they will be affordable if re-released.

However, I don't see Mood Bubbles as highly popular, so I doubt that new ones will be made. I have been known to be wrong, so take what I post with a grain of salt.

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I have this weird obsession with mood bubble releases. I get surprisingly excited whenever I see we've been given new ones.
While I don't collect all bubbles, I've quested for my major favorites. (Any dessert or kitten themed ones are right up my alley.)

fxxkin demon

I've got a few mood bubbles. When I see one I like at a reasonable price I'll add it to the set. I wouldn't mind a few new ones.

I think my favorite ones are the question mark, exclamation mark, and the ellipses one. Sal's daughter uses that one all the time in her default look. I'd love a set of NPC themed ones like the mood bubble that the Lance doll has. We could all be wondering when Edmund is coming back or how cute Josie is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff