Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Bunny

17,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
while i love the color schemes (i'm a huge fan of white based items) i really dont like either item this month. i did have a moment with the empress cotton but after actually looking at the poses, i really dont ever see myself using them.

i havent really liked any mc's since 2007 anyways, so i'm not shocked that i dont like these ones either.

Newbie Noob

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
I love cotton since it goes so well with my current avatar that I had to snatch one up. Duelisste though, it a no for me. I think they've been giving us to many soft colors lately. I wish they could so more bold colors again.

Tipsy Lunatic

mmmm, I have to find a way to get both of them without spending all my monies.

Naughty Pants

I admit it... I like the white.

I'm a fan <3

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Love duelliste's hat.
Very lacking in color.
I was hoping Empress cotton would be more fluffy.
Ugh. I was hoping for something better!

Gaia really needs to step up thier coloring game. The designs are lovely, try new colors.

Agile Rogue

I don't like either item. Giving this month a miss
Neither one is really my style of item, but I think they are both beautifully done.

Tipsy Cleric

24,525 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[The Shadow Hawk]
I like Cotton more than the Duelist. The Duelist is way too white and you kind of lose the detail since it's all the same color.

Already bought Cotton, mostly for the wig and boots. I'll try to use the skirt and top but I dunno.

I really have to give credit to the person who did the sword though. It doesn't look jacked up in female hands the way most weapons do. Will I use it? Probably not but I can appreciate a sword that sits reasonably in my hands.

I read your comment and I checked out the sword you are absolutely right!
the sword will be really useful if nothing else, to be honest I saw there was a sword and just kinda skipped it because hand helds have always been disappointing on the female base.

Beloved Raider

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Duelliste doesn't really offer me a much but I like the skirt in Cotton.

Invisible Cat

both are nice but cotton is more me.

Tipsy Cleric

24,525 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I'm not a fan of the Duelliste even though I love plain simple white items it's so stark it's hard to really use it. I have two stark white long coats at this point Coat of Kannon and Silver Sable Coat and the gun is so faded and looks terrible in my hands not sure if it's better on a male base.
so nothing of use to me here. D:

Cotton is beautiful, a little bulky, and the colors are nice. I will be holding on to it I can see it coming in handy later. the sword is great if nothing else I think worth the left over cash I had.

I like that they are trying to make mc's easier to use with simpler colors, I don't miss the mc's with the garish loud and impossible to match colors but... I think I'm starting to see the other side's argument. blah I feel so conflicted.
Not a huge fan of Duelliste.. It seems less well done than Empress Cotton. I do like the Empress though. Considering trying to work that skirt into my avatar. But Idk. An item has to be pretty darn amazing for me to want to change something on my avatar for it. We'll see..
I don't really like either of them, not a surprise for me though. emotion_donotwant

Eloquent Browser

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Empress cotton seems pretty awesome, like everything but the hair, Duelliste is ok, I like the coat from it, so both are ok all in all I like this months.

7,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Duelist one is waaay too white. I dunno, there is no small tints of color, so it's comes as tacky and boring in way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff