Witty Smoker

9,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
<center> ~[Moira's UNOFFICIAL Fan-Thread]~

Alright, I always thought Moira was my favorite NPC character
[For the girls, I guess.]
And I hate the fact that she is located in Durėm, even though it is fancy and all, I hate the people that rule it.
[Otherwise known as the Von Helson Twins -Stare-]
But, the fact is she cannot fit in any other town, right?

-She wouldn't like Barton, With Ian hitting on her and stuff [Heard that from a few Gaians, and a few comics as well xP]
-She wouldn't like Gambino, with a destroyed mansion, and mostly everyone doesn't think of Gambino as the ruler anymore.
-She wouldn't fit in Aekea, well maybe. Depends. Would she fight the robots, and fall in love with Liam like all the girls on Gaia? xD But most of all, Aekea is too industrial and crap. She needs somewhere to partay. <3

Normally, I'd be all over the people of Gambino, because I'm all for Gambino to be ruler..
I miss him. =(

My Opinion Again:

Many might think it's weird for a girl to have a favorite girl NPC, because well, that's the guys job, no offense -ninja-

However, I think it is fine, because She's like my idol -Stars in eyes- xD
Don't wanna start acting like a stalker now and all, but Moira ish my Favorite NPC. <3
Hells Sacrifice
<center> ~[Moira's UNOFFICIAL Fan-Thread]~

Alright, I always thought Moira was my favorite NPC character
[For the girls, I guess.]
And I hate the fact that she is located in Durėm, even though it is fancy and all, I hate the people that rule it.
[Otherwise known as the Von Helson Twins -Stare-]
But, the fact is she cannot fit in any other town, right?

-She wouldn't like Barton, With Ian hitting on her and stuff [Heard that from a few Gaians, and a few comics as well xP]
-She wouldn't like Gambino, with a destroyed mansion, and mostly everyone doesn't think of Gambino as the ruler anymore.
-She wouldn't fit in Aekea, well maybe. Depends. Would she fight the robots, and fall in love with Liam like all the girls on Gaia? xD But most of all, Aekea is too industrial and crap. She needs somewhere to partay. <3

Normally, I'd be all over the people of Gambino, because I'm all for Gambino to be ruler..
I miss him. =(

My Opinion Again:

Many might think it's weird for a girl to have a favorite girl NPC, because well, that's the guys job, no offense -ninja-

However, I think it is fine, because She's like my idol -Stars in eyes- xD
Don't wanna start acting like a stalker now and all, but Moira ish my Favorite NPC. <3

Question, what is "NCP"? I dont mean to sound illiterate, yet I dont know.
I ISH A FAN!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games