Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Fairy Tale do you want to see twisted for this EI?

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 0.10618436406068 10.6% [ 91 ]
Little Red Riding Hood 0.17619603267211 17.6% [ 151 ]
The Six Swans 0.085180863477246 8.5% [ 73 ]
Little Briar-Rose 0.037339556592765 3.7% [ 32 ]
Rumpelstiltskin 0.029171528588098 2.9% [ 25 ]
Golden Goose 0.02683780630105 2.7% [ 23 ]
Bearskin 0.039673278879813 4.0% [ 34 ]
Snow-White and Rose-Red 0.16452742123687 16.5% [ 141 ]
Sleeping Beauty 0.19836639439907 19.8% [ 170 ]
Other! 0.1365227537923 13.7% [ 117 ]
Total Votes:[ 857 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 153 154 155 > >> >>> »|

Player

WHOA! Unexpected turn of events. Me likey. emotion_dowant

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Love the evo!

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Awesome new poses! I'm not even sure what my avi is supposed to be right now but it's pretty. XD

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Skm Imperatoriene
milkbun's journal

First phase was done by her, reapersun and Mishiri. Did milkbun do this evo too?

I-I just posted this ;-; yeah that's what she said in her journal - she gave herself four EI's this week.

Bookworm

Denham
Skm Imperatoriene
milkbun's journal

First phase was done by her, reapersun and Mishiri. Did milkbun do this evo too?

I-I just posted this ;-; yeah that's what she said in her journal - she gave herself four EI's this week.

I noticed your post after I posted. My apologies. sweatdrop

Seems like she was busy this week?

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Skm Imperatoriene
Denham
Skm Imperatoriene
milkbun's journal

I noticed your post after I posted. My apologies. sweatdrop

Seems like she was busy this week?

It's okay 3nodding Yeah she must have been, couldn't even do the art for her own stage :'( she did a great job pulling it all off, though!

Serpentine Guest

User Image
Turned around with wig on. That 2...

Why does it bug me so much? Dx

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
dreamsk
Any secret poses this time around? wink

Also the detectives are evidently morons, not detecting blood stains on the sides of towers and not taking samples of it and the hair to do a DNA check against Rapunzel.

Motivation? Jealousy?

It depends - does the kingdom HAVE DNA technology? Or even blood-typing technology? From the way it's stacking up, it seems like this is a fairy-tale mystery (with the Three Little Pigs theme for the first evolution, and the Rapunzel theme for the second), and I'm pretty sure that they didn't have cheek swabs in the time of The Brothers Grimm.

It really depends on the settings of the murders - in the first stage, we saw two murder scenes which DID have blood. It depends on where the murders took place, though - and when. (Less the "when," as a war would have been mentioned already if there was one.) There is blood in both of them...but it's unspecified as to whose blood it is.

The method of murder is mostly key, although that's not foolproof (with hair like that, you can probably afford to shove all kinds of weaponry in there). Rapunzel's primarily a strangler - and quite a prolific one at that (over 20 murders in just 3 years? I think that's more prolific than many notorious killers like Dahmer or Bundy). If the princesses don't have any other wounds that could be considered fatal, but they do have broken hyoid bones, that makes it more likely that she's the killer. Conversely, if there are other fatal injuries (head trauma, exsanguination, so on and so forth), that makes Rapunzel a less likely killer.

...personally, I think she's a suspect only because her clothes are sex she's killed like half the ******** kingdom already, but that's just me.

Also: Everything I learned about autopsies I learned from Dr. G.

On-topic about the evolution: Not my thing, for the most part, although I might try to rock the shirt. The bloody stumps...honestly, I'm squeamish about that sort of stuff, but they're all right as items. Although, hasn't that already been done before - in like, the Enchanted Book or something?

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
So they will use Fairy Tales Princesses as culprits of the crime, not only that, but it appears that the bad guys on those Fairy Tales are the heroes this time around, nice. 3nodding

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
fff heck yes this hair, I love creepy fairytales!

Angelic Nitemare

Agape Scissors clean up the blood on Rap's hair...thought you'd like to know nifty little hidden pose.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Mereluna
How do you kill someone with hair anyway? Strangling, okay, but I wouldn't think that produces a ton of blood... gonk
Its probably her own blood c:
Since she has bloody hands/feet from scaling buildings without gloves or shoes.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Thanks for this <3

Fluffy Creature

Leirus Non-Mercy
So they will use Fairy Tales Princesses as culprits of the crime, not only that, but it appears that the bad guys on those Fairy Tales are the heroes this time around, nice. 3nodding

But what about the initial phase? 3 princesses were murdered, and while Wolfe is the hero now, the 3 little pigs are still on the side of good (unless they killed the princesses, but I doubt that). I don't understand how we went from "serial killer who is targeting princesses" to "serial killer princesses."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff