Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Fairy Tale do you want to see twisted for this EI?

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 0.10618436406068 10.6% [ 91 ]
Little Red Riding Hood 0.17619603267211 17.6% [ 151 ]
The Six Swans 0.085180863477246 8.5% [ 73 ]
Little Briar-Rose 0.037339556592765 3.7% [ 32 ]
Rumpelstiltskin 0.029171528588098 2.9% [ 25 ]
Golden Goose 0.02683780630105 2.7% [ 23 ]
Bearskin 0.039673278879813 4.0% [ 34 ]
Snow-White and Rose-Red 0.16452742123687 16.5% [ 141 ]
Sleeping Beauty 0.19836639439907 19.8% [ 170 ]
Other! 0.1365227537923 13.7% [ 117 ]
Total Votes:[ 857 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 153 154 155 > >> >>> »|

Aged Gaian

Fanlist me please! *u*
I certainly hope it doesn't become a flop,
Because at it's price and it's theme, I'm hoping for something good. <3

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
Troy the confuzed
frozen_flames06
Troy the confuzed
frozen_flames06
I wonder who the three that were murdered...one is a red head....

Rose Red, perhaps? Some speculate that it's Rosamund, but I don't think the hair's pink enough to be her. Unless instead of being specific princesses, it's the 12 dancing princesses (which would work out evo wise, 3 for the first phase, 9 more individually, then the finale).

or perhasp..Ariel? and it looks like on e of the second princess is blond..so its either Cinderella/Sleeping Beauty/or some other princess I'm not remembering right.

I'm not sure that they would use the Disney interpretations, but who knows.

more liekly the Grim Brother's version..perhaps the Swan Princess will be next?

Shapeshifter

Id like to join

Hope this EI goes after looking at the suspects and items from them how they could be said murderer that would be interesting.

So far a nice start.

Friendly Trader

12,600 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
I'm super excited for this EI!
Maybe we'll get an item from some of the victims! Even though that is a bit gruesome...

Also, I'd love to be added to the list!

Tactical Enchantress

20,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Add me to the fanlist please emotion_bigheart

3D DEXCAT's Bride

Dainty Bunny

Please add me to the fanlist as well Potion n_n

Very excited in what this EI has in store for us~
Hell_Tutor
Yeata Zi
Hell_Tutor
Yeata Zi
So many Fables similarities, I am so excited.

That makes two of us,
HIGH FIVE!

*High fives through times and space*
Please tell me you also think it's time we get a Hercule Poirot refrence somewhere.
Talk about upping the ante. emotion_dowant emotion_brofist

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
I hope it's another case.

Beloved Nerd

I don't think Reapersun did the first phase...It seems more like Milkbun's work. It reminds me of the Stolen Sapphire REI.
The colors especially.

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Kinda reminds me of the Nursery Crime series, which I love...add me to the fan list, please.

Hm... I wonder if there's going to be a speculation thread for this just as there was/is for the Case...
In any case (pun not intended), if we're already speculating about the murderer's identity... looking at the report, I'd say off the top of my head it's Bluebeard, fairytale serial killer.
But I'm starting to see the holes in that theory already, so it's just a blind guess I'll throw in so if it does turn out to be Bluebeard, I can go, "I knew it! I knew it all along!"

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Today is the last day before Spring Break, I shall make an effort this week to watch Sherlock xD
Unless of course I don't feel like it rofl

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Hi-Potion
Vintage Ink
oh my gooodness the secret poses gonk heart
I wish I could use thme without the camera ;A;

Me, too - I want to get a look at the crime scenes without looking like a reporter... maybe the backgrounds will show up separately in a later evolution, or the finale...

Relentless Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Troy the confuzed
Meushi
Oh man! I really love this item! I really like how it's based off of the three little pigs! I can't wait to see what other ideas the artists are going to think up!

My mystery alarm is going off and it's telling me that the Wolfe guy did it. Not sure why or how yet. If it's even him at all LOL Can't wait to see what happens next!

I'm also rather suspicious of Wolfe. The fact that the clues only appear after he's on the case, and his long list of felons leads me to think he might be behind a criminal protection racket. Maybe. I hope I'm wrong though.

Hmm...I think something might be off about Wolfe, too, but my first impression was that Wolfe wasn't the killer. I thought: if Wolfe was messing with the crime scene, could he be doing that to improve or keep his reputation as the great profiler? And going even further, what if some or most of the "horrifying" cases he solved started as pretty standard stuff until Wolfe threw in some twists that he could then "brilliantly" unravel?
But it's just an idea, I guess... Wolfe sort of reminded me of Friedland Chymes from the Nursery Crime books, a bit, that's probably why I thought of that.

Fluffy Creature

TheTallerOne
Troy the confuzed
Meushi
Oh man! I really love this item! I really like how it's based off of the three little pigs! I can't wait to see what other ideas the artists are going to think up!

My mystery alarm is going off and it's telling me that the Wolfe guy did it. Not sure why or how yet. If it's even him at all LOL Can't wait to see what happens next!

I'm also rather suspicious of Wolfe. The fact that the clues only appear after he's on the case, and his long list of felons leads me to think he might be behind a criminal protection racket. Maybe. I hope I'm wrong though.

Hmm...I think something might be off about Wolfe, too, but my first impression was that Wolfe wasn't the killer. I thought: if Wolfe was messing with the crime scene, could he be doing that to improve or keep his reputation as the great profiler? And going even further, what if some or most of the "horrifying" cases he solved started as pretty standard stuff until Wolfe threw in some twists that he could then "brilliantly" unravel?
But it's just an idea, I guess... Wolfe sort of reminded me of Friedland Chymes from the Nursery Crime books, a bit, that's probably why I thought of that.

That's definitely possible.

Popular Explorer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas