Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Fairy Tale do you want to see twisted for this EI?

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 0.10618436406068 10.6% [ 91 ]
Little Red Riding Hood 0.17619603267211 17.6% [ 151 ]
The Six Swans 0.085180863477246 8.5% [ 73 ]
Little Briar-Rose 0.037339556592765 3.7% [ 32 ]
Rumpelstiltskin 0.029171528588098 2.9% [ 25 ]
Golden Goose 0.02683780630105 2.7% [ 23 ]
Bearskin 0.039673278879813 4.0% [ 34 ]
Snow-White and Rose-Red 0.16452742123687 16.5% [ 141 ]
Sleeping Beauty 0.19836639439907 19.8% [ 170 ]
Other! 0.1365227537923 13.7% [ 117 ]
Total Votes:[ 857 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 153 154 155 > >> >>> »|

Beloved Nerd

iDeduce
I wonder if people know about the book of Wolfe being Sherlock and Irene's son who does cases in New York crying not written by Conan Doyal though.

Wait, wtf lol Never heard of this.
Not surprised if this EI is referencing that.

Beloved Nerd

Winter Hue
SaikoTaiko
Winter Hue
SaikoTaiko

Wait whoa, where'd all the backgrounds come from all of a sudden? It had like 3 poses earlier today....

The backgrounds are only accessible when you equip the camera and have your arms in certain positions.

Oh, that's quiet interesting and yet...Misleading. I mean marketing-wise, people who don't know this (who loves background poses) will be less likely to buy the item because so many of the poses are hidden...Atm (without backgrounds) it has the same amount of poses as a REI.

Oh well, at least people in the GCD will be informed.

I just dislike the whole hidden background idea. Sucks all the fun out of the backgrounds.
They are lovely backgrounds... but sadly one will only be able to use them when having that camera...
Forget about using those backgrounds in any kind of outfit besides a tourist wearing a giant camera.
I really hope they add the backgrounds in the finale as actual poses.

Yeah :/ Or turn it around, people who just want to use the camera without the backgrounds won't be able to.

Graceful Muse

76,800 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sign me up! please... ^.^ heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_________________User Image

Damn My Leg's Significant Otter

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
SaikoTaiko
iDeduce
I wonder if people know about the book of Wolfe being Sherlock and Irene's son who does cases in New York crying not written by Conan Doyal though.

I believe this is in order. Nero Wolfe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero_Wolfe

Beloved Nerd

iDeduce
SaikoTaiko
iDeduce

Off topic: You know...I heard the creators of the current BBC Sherlock series said that they wanted to bring the series back again in 20 years, with Sherlock 20 years older...I wonder if they'd include this Nero Wolfe as a 20ish year old detective-in-training in the series...
Ehhhhh (not a fan of Irene).

But...Does the book (if you've read it) have anything to do with fairy tales?

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
SaikoTaiko
iDeduce
SaikoTaiko
iDeduce

Off topic: You know...I heard the creators of the current BBC Sherlock series said that they wanted to bring the series back again in 20 years, with Sherlock 20 years older...I wonder if they'd include this Nero Wolfe as a 20ish year old detective-in-training in the series...

My theory on the fairy tales is based off the BBC season 2 of Sherlock as he has to deal with I believe 3 fairy tales. As for Wolfe's story I can't remember any off the top of my head but it's been a long while since I've read it.
I'm pretty sure that's a joke made by Gatiss as he's already working on season 3 of sherlock if he isn't done by now XD

Beloved Nerd

iDeduce
SaikoTaiko
iDeduce
SaikoTaiko
iDeduce

My theory on the fairy tales is based off the BBC season 2 of Sherlock as he has to deal with I believe 3 fairy tales. As for Wolfe's story I can't remember any off the top of my head but it's been a long while since I've read it.
I'm pretty sure that's a joke made by Gatiss as he's already working on season 3 of sherlock if he isn't done by now XD

Hmm. Well idk XD He DID say that there won't be a season 3, right? I mean, before season 2 ended.
He did confirm that there will be a season 3, and I think Andrew Scott (Moriarty) won't be in it anymore? Or like, that's what the actor said...Who knows.
I wouldn't mind seeing a 20 year older Benedict Cumberbatch emotion_kirakira
I have a thing for older men.

I bet Reapersun is laughing at all our assumptions about this being Sherlock related or not lol

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
I'll visit again later I'm actually a bit tired right now as it's almost 4am *bows* forgive me. I really would love to chat though about this.

I guess I'm miffed at the price of the item, and how much it's going for in the marketplace. I remember my grandfather giving me a casset tape when I was younger.
This actually aired on radio before. I'm not sure how he acquired the casset but I do remember enjoying it. Kinda the reason i wanted the item really.

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
SaikoTaiko
iDeduce
SaikoTaiko
iDeduce
SaikoTaiko
iDeduce

Hmm. Well idk XD He DID say that there won't be a season 3, right? I mean, before season 2 ended.
He did confirm that there will be a season 3, and I think Andrew Scott (Moriarty) won't be in it anymore? Or like, that's what the actor said...Who knows.
I wouldn't mind seeing a 20 year older Benedict Cumberbatch emotion_kirakira
I have a thing for older men.

I bet Reapersun is laughing at all our assumptions about this being Sherlock related or not lol

there will be a season 3 that's been confirmed
I don't know if Moriarty will be back due to spoilers of season 2 however I wouldn't doubt it based off my own theories. They've claimed Sherlock would die before and it was a giant troll but a very well exicuted one to get more views. benedict is already 34 I believe as is his sherlock which seriously throws me off because he looks no older then 22 most of the time. When I first saw the series I was like who is this teenager then was like......maybe he's not a teen....Young adult.....He's how old?! HOW were is this magical fountain of you that you found sir?!

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
also by saying Moriarty won't be in season 3 kind of implies there's a season 3 derp XD and yes they've confirmed season 3

Beloved Nerd

Also, has anyone gone to Reapersun's tumblr recently? I lawl'd at her post lol

*Reapersun posts up the art she did of the EI in the EI announcement*
Reapersun's comment:

>oh s**t we need some art for the new ei announcement
>cops n stuff i got dis
>justdon’tmakeitlooklikejawnjustdon’tmakeitlooklikejawnjustdon’tmakeitlooklikejawn
>…
>********
so yeah this is not sherlock art psssyych

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Sign me up to the fanlist

*u*

*is really intrigued by this EI*

Fluffy Otaku

SaikoTaiko

Reapersun's comment:

>cops n stuff i got dis
>justdon’tmakeitlooklikejawnjustdon’tmakeitlooklikejawnjustdon’tmakeitlooklikejawn
>…
>********

Pooh! I paid a visit on her tumblr the day before the new EI came out...there goes a possible source of leaks...User Image

Anyway, the style isn't my up of tea...but i'll be watching this EI closely...no telling what the other artists have cooked up/planning to dish out...

Beloved Nerd

CioccoLatte
SaikoTaiko

Reapersun's comment:

>cops n stuff i got dis
>…
>********

Pooh! I paid a visit on her tumblr the day before the new EI came out...there goes a possible source of leaks...User Image

Anyway, the style isn't my up of tea...but i'll be watching this EI closely...no telling what the other artists have cooked up/planning to dish out...

Oh no, I checked her Tumblr after the EI came out but there was nothing. She uploaded the art some hours after the EI came out razz

Fluffy Otaku

SaikoTaiko

i forgot to to add that i lol'd when i saw her post too... rofl

as an artist myself, i find it very hard to "change drawing styles"...i don't think the jawnlock-style will be going away anytime soon...
looks into reaper's journal entries from ancient times...so un-jawnlock-like...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=viewarchive&post_id=29624525&u=546747
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=viewarchive&post_id=26602511&u=546747
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=viewarchive&post_id=25501953&u=546747
most fave!!! -- http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=viewarchive&post_id=25109525&u=546747

...sorry for being off-topic...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces