Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Fairy Tale do you want to see twisted for this EI?

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 0.10618436406068 10.6% [ 91 ]
Little Red Riding Hood 0.17619603267211 17.6% [ 151 ]
The Six Swans 0.085180863477246 8.5% [ 73 ]
Little Briar-Rose 0.037339556592765 3.7% [ 32 ]
Rumpelstiltskin 0.029171528588098 2.9% [ 25 ]
Golden Goose 0.02683780630105 2.7% [ 23 ]
Bearskin 0.039673278879813 4.0% [ 34 ]
Snow-White and Rose-Red 0.16452742123687 16.5% [ 141 ]
Sleeping Beauty 0.19836639439907 19.8% [ 170 ]
Other! 0.1365227537923 13.7% [ 117 ]
Total Votes:[ 857 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 153 154 155 > >> >>> »|

Sparkling Transmutator

Hi-Potion
Winter Hue
All I hope is that it lasts longer than the Antique Shop.
I really don't like that I have to equip the camera to use the backgrounds...
But other than that this looks like a very promising EI. <3
I plan to buy one when I have the gold. ^ v ^
My first thought too D:
I'll be so miffed if it is as short as Antique shop!

Well I have never been really impressed with any of the collaboration EIs we have had.
(Maybe because the phases were far too different from each other and felt like random poses)
The Nightmare and the Antique Shop felt like they ended far too early and all of the sudden.
Considering 999GC Evolving Items have been knocked down to the pose count of a 749GC EI...
I don't have much hope that we will be getting a pose amount anywhere near our older 999GC EIs.

However if the item is really well done, has fantastic/useful poses, and has a lovely storyline...
Then it shall be a worthwhile purchase for me. *goes to vend so I can afford one*

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Flz
Magus
Wolfe's hat may or may not be glitched. Seems like it's supposed to give your left eye a sparkle.
By chance, I decided to layer Juri's Engine with the hat and the glow showed up (but disappeared when I took off the hat). The sparkle doesn't appear otherwise.

User Image

You know what. It also shows up when you use the poses Counter crosseyed and plasma eyes from Masquerade.

User Image User Image
Ooh cool, I see it too! Is the sparkle just super faint, or does it only appear on some eyes/items? Well, it seems like Wolfe has more life in him than it seems. emotion_c8

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Questionable Hero

11,000 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Count me in to the Fanlist!

I didn't get the chance yet to take my hands on it, but i make sure to buy me one or even two of those ;3

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
badtzmaru
Flz
Magus
Wolfe's hat may or may not be glitched. Seems like it's supposed to give your left eye a sparkle.
By chance, I decided to layer Juri's Engine with the hat and the glow showed up (but disappeared when I took off the hat). The sparkle doesn't appear otherwise.

User Image

You know what. It also shows up when you use the poses Counter crosseyed and plasma eyes from Masquerade.

User Image User Image
Ooh cool, I see it too! Is the sparkle just super faint, or does it only appear on some eyes/items? Well, it seems like Wolfe has more life in him than it seems. emotion_c8

I think it's some eyes. I checked with Secret Retreat possessed eyes and I saw it.
I think the sparkle may just be really faint and hard to see.

Derres Sinn_89's Husband

Dangerous Lover

17,950 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Survivor 150
OMG! This Item is soo awesome I have to get a couple. <3 Please add me to the list. XD

Anyways does anyone know what the pants the second avatar a.k.a the photographer in the announcement is wearing called or where I can get them?

I would like to know please and thank you in advance.

Beloved Nerd

Wait whoa, where'd all the backgrounds come from all of a sudden? It had like 3 poses earlier today....

Sparkling Transmutator

Flz
badtzmaru
Flz
Magus

User Image

User Image User Image

I think it's some eyes. I checked with Secret Retreat possessed eyes and I saw it.
I think the sparkle may just be really faint and hard to see.

I don't think all eyes (especially non-goldshop eyes) layer the same way.
So that would probably explain why the glint only works for some.

Sparkling Transmutator

SaikoTaiko

Wait whoa, where'd all the backgrounds come from all of a sudden? It had like 3 poses earlier today....

The backgrounds are only accessible when you equip the camera and have your arms in certain positions.

Beloved Nerd

Winter Hue
SaikoTaiko

The backgrounds are only accessible when you equip the camera and have your arms in certain positions.

Oh, that's quiet interesting and yet...Misleading. I mean marketing-wise, people who don't know this (who loves background poses) will be less likely to buy the item because so many of the poses are hidden...Atm (without backgrounds) it has the same amount of poses as a REI.

Oh well, at least people in the GCD will be informed.

Sparkling Transmutator

Rum_1313

Anyways does anyone know what the pants the second avatar a.k.a the photographer in the announcement is wearing called or where I can get them?

I would like to know please and thank you in advance.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/3377

Beloved Nerd

Also, does anyone else think of Mephiste when they saw the jacket pose? Idk...Something to do with the colors.
I can totally see Wolfe turn around and is all
"Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villian" emotion_kirakira

Damn My Leg's Significant Otter

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
on the fanlist
sadly getting one though = probably impossible.

Damn My Leg's Significant Otter

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
I wonder if people know about the book of Wolfe being Sherlock and Irene's son who does cases in New York crying not written by Conan Doyal though.

Sparkling Transmutator

SaikoTaiko
Winter Hue
SaikoTaiko

Oh, that's quiet interesting and yet...Misleading. I mean marketing-wise, people who don't know this (who loves background poses) will be less likely to buy the item because so many of the poses are hidden...Atm (without backgrounds) it has the same amount of poses as a REI.

Oh well, at least people in the GCD will be informed.

I just dislike the whole hidden background idea. Sucks all the fun out of the backgrounds.
They are lovely backgrounds... but sadly one will only be able to use them when having that camera...
Forget about using those backgrounds in any kind of outfit besides a tourist wearing a giant camera.
I really hope they add the backgrounds in the finale as actual poses.

Now I am fine with having backgrounds that change slightly depending on the arm position or direction.
However... again this seems like such a waste. Such gorgeous backgrounds... that I will never use due to that camera.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff