Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Fairy Tale do you want to see twisted for this EI?

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 0.10618436406068 10.6% [ 91 ]
Little Red Riding Hood 0.17619603267211 17.6% [ 151 ]
The Six Swans 0.085180863477246 8.5% [ 73 ]
Little Briar-Rose 0.037339556592765 3.7% [ 32 ]
Rumpelstiltskin 0.029171528588098 2.9% [ 25 ]
Golden Goose 0.02683780630105 2.7% [ 23 ]
Bearskin 0.039673278879813 4.0% [ 34 ]
Snow-White and Rose-Red 0.16452742123687 16.5% [ 141 ]
Sleeping Beauty 0.19836639439907 19.8% [ 170 ]
Other! 0.1365227537923 13.7% [ 117 ]
Total Votes:[ 857 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 153 154 155 > >> »|

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Ezelus
Love the Sweeney Todd reference. ;3
I had to ;3

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Miori
Ezelus
I thought I was the hugest musical ho. D;
ufufu, think aga- /SHOT

but really, who doesn't like musicals? * v *

Good point. emotion_awesome

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Miori
Ezelus
Love the Sweeney Todd reference. ;3

this ❤. /huge musical ho
Ello, what do you art? ouo

Neko's Partner

Hi-Potion
i don't have anything to do with this lovely EI if that's what you're trying to weedle out of me /winks

haha, i'm one of the newbie sprite artists ;<
at least, i'm guessing that's what you're asking.. /forever slow

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Miori
Hi-Potion
i don't have anything to do with this lovely EI if that's what you're trying to weedle out of me /winks

haha, i'm one of the newbie sprite artists ;<
at least, i'm guessing that's what you're asking.. /forever slow
Ahok ouo
Whatve you done so far, mdear?

Salty Sweetheart

11,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Sinivar
Alpine
I liked the first poses best, like the secret backgrounds that were all different and the cape. These last two evolutions weren't that exciting and a little too monochromatic for me. It seems to be staying within the black/white/tan/red realm.
I like the Gretel dress. I also liked the Rapunzel hair, but I was really hoping for a bloody and non-bloody version. The bloody version doesn't seem to look right with most things I try to match. Maybe we'll get that later on (hopefully). I've noticed this is sometimes the case anyway (adding related/variant poses towards the end of the EI)
Actually you can already get the Rapunzel hair sans the blood. The downside is you need the Ciel scissors to do it, which is kind of harsh if you didn't have them from the get go.

What is that? Gaia has so many things now, it's hard to keep up anymore. redface I didn't see anything called Ciel scissors in the MP. Is it alchemy or something you have to buy with cash?
The only thing I'm aware of is Sainte Ciel.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Alpine
Sinivar
Alpine
I liked the first poses best, like the secret backgrounds that were all different and the cape. These last two evolutions weren't that exciting and a little too monochromatic for me. It seems to be staying within the black/white/tan/red realm.
I like the Gretel dress. I also liked the Rapunzel hair, but I was really hoping for a bloody and non-bloody version. The bloody version doesn't seem to look right with most things I try to match. Maybe we'll get that later on (hopefully). I've noticed this is sometimes the case anyway (adding related/variant poses towards the end of the EI)
Actually you can already get the Rapunzel hair sans the blood. The downside is you need the Ciel scissors to do it, which is kind of harsh if you didn't have them from the get go.

What is that? Gaia has so many things now, it's hard to keep up anymore. redface I didn't see anything called Ciel scissors in the MP. Is it alchemy or something you have to buy with cash?
Sainte Ciel Agape c: the scissors pose

Salty Sweetheart

11,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Hi-Potion
Alpine
Sinivar
Alpine

Noooooo! Turns out I have Sainte Ciel Eros, but not Agape. sad Why couldn't it have been Eros?
How many suspects will there be before the case actually progresses?
I'm feeling doubtful about this Evolving Item... I only really favored the beginning poses.

Tactical Enchantress

20,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I'll come again when you have judge on the menu emotion_bigheart

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Alpine
Hi-Potion
Alpine
Sinivar
Alpine

Noooooo! Turns out I have Sainte Ciel Eros, but not Agape. sad Why couldn't it have been Eros?
Both of them are quite expensive now ;w;
Eros on its own merit, Agape because of the scissors @w@

Tenacious Hellhound

Soporose
A BAMF Little Red Riding Hood please~~! emotion_0A0

>0> And more arm mods. Yessssss.

MH.
YES.
Maybe in this version, she and the wolf (who's the detective, maybe?) were friends.
AND THEY KILLED THE GRANDMOTHER WHO WAS A EVIL OLD BIT- hag.
She was a hag.

Stubborn Gifter

Phoenix Goliathane
[Although, I think that part of it is that they went off the main storyline. Which is kind of an EI-fail on their part - they had an epic setup and then decided to go, "OH LET US GO ALL INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY AND TALK ABOUT RANDOM SERIAL KILLERS."

...on that, I'm kind of disturbed at the murder rate. Holy cats, you have a chick who averages seven murders a year, a child predator who really should have inspired a Megan's Law or ten by now, and cannibal siblings running around AT THE SAME TIME?!

Dude, if I lived in the kingdom, I'd have my doors AND windows barricaded and a pair of scissors handy. gonk

Unfortunately, we don't know if the murderers are so running around freely or not. >>;

Not saying you're wrong. There is a possibility that they are still out there. But it's like I said in my last post (somewhere on page 69 in this thread), we don't know what happened to the criminals. We have the info about what drove them to the life of crime and how they kill their victims, but we don't have information about what happened to them. In fact, we don't have information if they had been arrested or not. Usually detectives or criminal profiler would have records of their arrests.

As I said in my last post, if these criminals had never been arrested before and still roaming around, how did Wolfe manage to get information of their identities as well as getting their pictures? I would understand if witnesses or those who have relation with the suspects giving pictures of the murderers, but never the up-to-date pictures especially two (three?) of the murderers being covered in blood.

I agree with you that we are being sidetracked from the current case we're on. We should be focusing on the case of who murdered the princess, not taking random guesses of the suspects that Wolfe have in his profile. But it's like I said, the artists wanted us to take a guess of which suspects is the murder until the big surprise (finale) comes. I still state that if we don't get any information about what happened to the case as well as the suspects, it will point fingers at Wolfe as the murderer. >>;

Ladykiller

Hell_Tutor
Soporose

MH.
YES.
Maybe in this version, she and the wolf (who's the detective, maybe?) were friends.
She was a hag.

emotion_dowant YESSSSSS.
In an alternate history the Wolf and Red were once friends who were tricked by that hag of a grandmother! Then they worked together to get rid of her! I CAN SEE IT NOW. THE POSES WILL BE ORGASMIC.

Tenacious Hellhound

Soporose
Hell_Tutor
Soporose

MH.
YES.
She was a hag.

emotion_dowant YESSSSSS.
In an alternate history the Wolf and Red were once friends who were tricked by that hag of a grandmother! Then they worked together to get rid of her! I CAN SEE IT NOW. THE POSES WILL BE ORGASMIC.

Why, will it feature companion poses with an optional Red Hood and Wolf humping behind you?
xd ONE DAY.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces