Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mind-boggling Mage

Dominerd
Metsysman
*pokes squares*
what squares?

Glitch. 90 % of all Gaia users are unable to view avatars.

Interesting Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Super Pretty Attack
Wouldnt it just be another popularity contest?

3nodding
It doesn't seem fun to me. Mods do alot of work. gonk

Interesting Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
SkittlesxP
It doesn't seem fun to me. Mods do alot of work. gonk

yes, they do. sweatdrop
<center>That is a very good idea there should just be a rule like you have to of played gaia for over lets say six months. Because by then most people get the hang of it. Oh and you must have over like 2,000 posts. If they did that there would be no n00bs or newbies trying out. I really like that idea! surprised </center>

Ice Heart's Queen

If people choose via a poll it would the results would be for who was most known and popular and that is no way to pick a moderator. That idea wouldnt work well.
kougramaster666
That would be so cool, but I doubt it would work. Places like the chatterbox would elect a noob who would delete every thread they saw that they didn't like. xp
3nodding
Wow, just read the thread. *blush*

Thanks, Domi, but if you're right that's a good reason not to do the contest. We'd end up electing a vindictive a** like me to modship for a day, and it would be hell on earth.
Dorg Endo
If people choose via a poll it would the results would be for who was most known and popular and that is no way to pick a moderator. That idea wouldnt work well.

Exactly. 3nodding
TriskDaemon
Wow, just read the thread. *blush*

Thanks, Domi, but if you're right that's a good reason not to do the contest. We'd end up electing a vindictive a** like me to modship for a day, and it would be hell on earth.
I would fear for all of Gaia. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces