WHY DID IT END SO SOON?! D<

Drinky is lazy 0.14901960784314 14.9% [ 38 ]
Drinky is leaving Gaia 0.074509803921569 7.5% [ 19 ]
Gaia likes to rip us off 0.24313725490196 24.3% [ 62 ]
Something must be wrong D: 0.53333333333333 53.3% [ 136 ]
Total Votes:[ 255 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 224 225 226 > >> >>> »|

Familiar Gaian

It has. The initial hype has gone down. Hopefully new people will join soon.

Liberal Citizen

10,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I was going to buy 3 more off the market, and now my trading pass is disabled cause of a cristmas present someone sent me that gaia claimed was hacked. T.T

Original Character

Can you not agree about giving said item back to gaia for the use of tradin' pass again?

Liberal Citizen

10,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Elektrakosh
Can you not agree about giving said item back to gaia for the use of tradin' pass again?

Nope Gaia has to do a investigation into all party involved and then after they see that your clear that you didn't do anything they unlock your pass and take any money or items you got. There are people that have had there passes locked for weeks and months.

Original Character

Bigt275316
Elektrakosh

Nope Gaia has to do a investigation into all party involved and then after they see that your clear that you didn't do anything they unlock your pass and take any money or items you got. There are people that have had there passes locked for weeks and months.
Ouch! I hope things get better for you. I hope its a misunderstandin' and you'll be in the clear.

Liberal Citizen

10,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Elektrakosh
Bigt275316
Elektrakosh

Ouch! I hope things get better for you. I hope its a misunderstandin' and you'll be in the clear.

Yeah me to, and its crazy cause it seems to chain onto other people. Hacked money is donated to you and you give a donation to someone and bam you and the person you donated to get trade locked.

So now I got all my money, and no way to buy jewels T.T and most likely gaia will be taking 200k and one my noels from me.

Original Character

Hmmmm Can you still accept gifts?

Liberal Citizen

10,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Elektrakosh

Yeah, Im still able to accept gifts. I just hope the pass is unlocked by the time the jewel evolves. I should have enough gold to buy 1 jewel. But it so messed up, when they lock your trade pass, you can'y buy from market, send gifts, send trades. They don't want anything leaving your invy.

Original Character

Bigt275316
Elektrakosh

Yeah, Im still able to accept gifts. I just hope the pass is unlocked by the time the jewel evolves. I should have enough gold to buy 1 jewel. But it so messed up, when they lock your trade pass, you can'y buy from market, send gifts, send trades. They don't want anything leaving your invy.
Your wish is granted. (not the pass thing)

Liberal Citizen

10,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Elektrakosh
Bigt275316
Elektrakosh

Your wish is granted. (not the pass thing)

Your getting paided back once my avy gets my pass back -huggles you- You can friend request me if u want so i can keep track of you.

Original Character

No worries. Just thought to help youout- you know?

Since I had some gold I had to get you it. 3nodding I don't think I'll be leavin' this thread yet. xd

Liberal Citizen

10,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Elektrakosh

Since I had some gold I had to get you it. 3nodding I don't think I'll be leavin' this thread yet. xd

I just hope we get dragons out of it.

I still think its gonna go

small elemental dragons
/
larger forms, and elemental poses
/
Full dragon forms.

Original Character

Bigt275316
Elektrakosh

small elemental dragons
/
/
Full dragon forms.
Don't forget skins and parts. That would be epic all round especially with dragons also.

Liberal Citizen

10,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Elektrakosh
Bigt275316
Elektrakosh

small elemental dragons
/
/
Full dragon forms.
Don't forget skins and parts. That would be epic all round especially with dragons also.

I hope we get some good I am poses.

Original Character

Bigt275316
Elektrakosh
Bigt275316
Elektrakosh

small elemental dragons
/
/
Full dragon forms.

I hope we get some good I am poses.
That would be nice, as well as companions. I don't mind companion animals. I know that a serpent/orochi and a monkey-like Kappa must be involved, due to their names bein' mentioned. However I hope Mizuchi himself will be in the overall options.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff