Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

.:[I Came, I Polled, I Posted]:.

Actually, im not quite sure if mines bigger than yours, but im sure mine is Rather Large. Heres a Picture of it, took me 3 screenshots to fill it all in. I had to haul out a large part of it out, just so that I can calculate how all of me is worth.

And of course I am talking about Hoards/Inventories. ninja Over the 2 years i've spent on Gaia i've accumulated a lot of things. Cause on Gaia you get a lot of free stuff from events, quests etc and me being me, I hoard them away to sell on a day where they are worth a lot more than what they were when I got them.

So far I've got 637 Items, which is a lot more than I would normally have cause of all the Sealeds. How many items in your inventory?

Back onto Hoards, do you hoard items? Ever gotten a bit excessive in your hoarding that it takes up most of your Gaia Day? Whats your largest Collection? Have a day when your eventually going to sell that Hoard?

ninja

Nice.
If i had a hoard that big I'd sell some of it to get a Spartan Cloak.
i have more :3
do you buy your letters?
haha. cause i do
I'm a huge hoarder, although, mine is not as large as yours. ^^;

I do have more G Shades than you though. gonk

I don't know why I still do it though. I'd tell myself that one day, this stuff will be worth billions and I'll be really rich in the future. However, that usually doesn't happen until years later, and will I be around by then? If not, is it really worth it to spend all that time and effort to getting them?
once i realised my hoards had grown to a worth of over 3 mil i decided to liquidate and get my first 03 [my nitemare scarf] and then invest the rest into sealeds

i have a good feeling about this month whee

Cat

yours is bigger than mine? well, that's nice dear.

i never really assessed how big my inventory is. i just like arranging it. as i mentioned in a previous thread, i joined in january 05 and have been hoarding free items ever since. i couldn't sell them because they're really not worth enough. as long as it's an item that i know will be unavailable someday, it goes into my inventory.

and then there are my 9 mules that i also use to collect event and quest items.

i do have favorite hoards, like the reindeer slippers, the water meat, the labu necklaces, and the inks. those i think i will keep in my inventory forever. i just like looking at them. good thing there's so many of them going around that i don't feel pressured to sell them.

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Jamie Bear Rawr
do you buy your letters?
haha. cause i do

Nope, if I could afford that many letters a month, i'd spend the money on something else. Like a New Monitor or something. All of mine is always through Gold.

[++++]
    I don't have one.
    redface Talking about the wrong thing.
    xD Totally kidding.
    But yours is larger than mine.
    I only have around 300 items.
    I have been selling many of my items lately to buy more expensive items
    because I really hate questing.
    But I guess it really doesn't matter since one day i'm going to sell everything
    I have for an Angelic Sash.
Mine is bigger than yours, sorry.

Though. I'm not half as much of an event item hoarder as you are.

I got less letters, too. >.>

All my event items are in storage, I really barely have any, too lazy to go and get them and such. T.T I regret that though, I could be rich! D:

Edit: I actually had 20 letters to start with, but I've been giving them away as presents so now I have barely any left! T.T
emo

I feel so small now.
I'm jealous.

I wish I would hoard things.
But I'm too cheap.
gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
`Osiris
Jamie Bear Rawr
do you buy your letters?
haha. cause i do

Nope, if I could afford that many letters a month, i'd spend the money on something else. Like a New Monitor or something. All of mine is always through Gold.

ooo~ i see ;D
so, if you ever need a hook up on letters.
im yo gurl cool

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Pompetti
I'm a huge hoarder, although, mine is not as large as yours. ^^;

I do have more G Shades than you though. gonk

I don't know why I still do it though. I'd tell myself that one day, this stuff will be worth billions and I'll be really rich in the future. However, that usually doesn't happen until years later, and will I be around by then? If not, is it really worth it to spend all that time and effort to getting them?

I would have had more but it was new years and I was torn between Family and Gaia. For once Family won over Gaia.

Well they're a nice reminder of when you need a bit of gold on a rainy day you could always sell bits of it for that Gold.

Tricky Treasure

I hoarde in the sense that I very rarely sell anything, unless it is a duplicate or I desperately need the gold. I'm also an MC black hole; even if I don't really like the item or I only got it for 1 pose, odds are, it's never leaving my inventory.

My count isssss...772. I have a lot of Daily Chance crap in my Storage I've been meaning to sell.
One of these days xP
WOW I wish mine was that big crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas