Welcome to Gaia! ::

I usually can't stand multiples of an item, unless they are meant to be in multiples (i.e. obvious item sets like Mythrill Armor).

The only item I hoard is the Cowhide Santa Hat ninja

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Jamie Bear Rawr
`Osiris
Jamie Bear Rawr
i have more :3
do you buy your letters?
haha. cause i do

.:[I Came, I Polled, I Posted]:.

Nope, if I could afford that many letters a month, i'd spend the money on something else. Like a New Monitor or something. All of mine is always through Gold.

ooo~ i see ;D
so, if you ever need a hook up on letters.
im yo gurl cool

w00t n 3n

Its a pain sometimes to go look for people selling sealeds bulk.

Haffs's Waifu

Cluttered Lunatic

Jebus. Tribor's inventory, combine with his mules, isn't even half of that!

But you probably can't beat Tribor's trash pile. =D

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
    *uses force mind control powers* You will help me with my quest.

My inventory is not as impressive as yours but I started July of 2006 so I guess time will tell what my inventory might look like in a year to two. By the way I have 611 items but most of them are quest items, trash items, and Christmas boxes from 2006 that I have been hoarding.

Also did I mention my Quest? wink
User Image
`Osiris
Jamie Bear Rawr
`Osiris
Jamie Bear Rawr
do you buy your letters?
haha. cause i do

Nope, if I could afford that many letters a month, i'd spend the money on something else. Like a New Monitor or something. All of mine is always through Gold.

ooo~ i see ;D
im yo gurl cool

w00t n 3n

haha. how many are you looking for?
I don't have near as many items as I'd like.
I keep having to sell things to get new things and all that.
sad

9,075 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

I would hate it if mine invo looked like that. My storage on the other hand... that's where the hording magic happens.
User Image Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for,.

x3

I'm kinda jealous.
<8

because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. ----------Captain Jack Sparrow User Image

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Jamie Bear Rawr
`Osiris
Jamie Bear Rawr
`Osiris
Jamie Bear Rawr
do you buy your letters?
haha. cause i do

ooo~ i see ;D
im yo gurl cool

w00t n 3n

haha. how many are you looking for?

As many as I can get my hands on really.

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Scarlet Soul

I would hate it if mine invo looked like that. My storage on the other hand... that's where the hording magic happens.

I only pulled out most of my event stuff so I can see how much im worth, going to be putting them back in the box for a LONG time. I dont like lugging around items that I dont use often.

`Osiris
Pompetti
I'm a huge hoarder, although, mine is not as large as yours. ^^;

I do have more G Shades than you though. gonk

I don't know why I still do it though. I'd tell myself that one day, this stuff will be worth billions and I'll be really rich in the future. However, that usually doesn't happen until years later, and will I be around by then? If not, is it really worth it to spend all that time and effort to getting them?

I would have had more but it was new years and I was torn between Family and Gaia. For once Family won over Gaia.

Well they're a nice reminder of when you need a bit of gold on a rainy day you could always sell bits of it for that Gold.

True, that's always a comforting notion. 3nodding

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I have a lot of items , a couple copies of '05 '06 and '07 event items , and for awhile I"ve been trying to get at least one of every monthly collectable. Plus I collect of commons and keep the house items I get from the DC so I have a pretty big inventory.
nice! domokun
Eh, last time I looked I had over 800 items. It's probably closer to a thousand now.

I stock up on items. Usually sealeds and letters. I try to get at least 10 of each letter every month, but not much more than that because I do still have to use my money to pay bills (I actually buy my letters). For event items and stuff, I try to get at least 3 of each.
I have just a while ago decided to never sell any items again (unless I have multiples of said items far beyond the number that I would need), and that from now on I will hoard. It's fun.

User Image

Why yes, I am too lazy to organize my inventory. How did you know?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff